It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 873 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Jericho is coming to New Japan to face Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
My son just started watching Raw so I've watched a bit of the last few episodes. This is really bad. The stories are boring, the characters are generic and way too many women's fights.

His favorite guy so far is The Miz :lol: I can't believe the guy from the Real World is the Intercontinental champ.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Miz has been solid for most of his run.

I like that little Hank is a villain man.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Miz has been solid for most of his run.

I like that little Hank is a villain man.


Yeah. That made me happy :lol: :lol:

Finn Balor is entertaining in the ring but I've yet to see him on the mic.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm
Posts: 5482
pizza_Place: Rosati's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
My son just started watching Raw so I've watched a bit of the last few episodes. This is really bad. The stories are boring, the characters are generic and way too many women's fights.


It's pre-Attitude bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Miz has been solid for most of his run.

I like that little Hank is a villain man.


Yeah. That made me happy :lol: :lol:

Finn Balor is entertaining in the ring but I've yet to see him on the mic.


Very generic babyface.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Minooka Meatball wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
My son just started watching Raw so I've watched a bit of the last few episodes. This is really bad. The stories are boring, the characters are generic and way too many women's fights.


It's pre-Attitude bad.


Haven't watched more than 30 minutes of Raw in months. Just blah.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Is SmackDown any better? Obviously we don't watch live but even fast forwarding the commercials and the female matches... I can't finish a whole episode of Raw. :lol:

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 2812
pizza_Place: Pizza? We don't need no stinkin' pizza!
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Is SmackDown any better? Obviously we don't watch live but even fast forwarding the commercials and the female matches... I can't finish a whole episode of Raw. :lol:



Smackdown is 2 hours compared to Raw's 3. It goes by quicker obviously; matches involving AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Usos, and The New Day are entertaining.

Your kid will like Owens if he likes the Miz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28365
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Super Cena is the 5th member of Team Smackdown at Survivor Series :roll:

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25326
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Bring back Steve Austin as someone's manager just to get some life in these shows.

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
nWo and DX aren't walking thru that door but for god sake do something. Go back to cheesy 80s characters. Right now everyone is just a generic muscle guy in a speedo.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38106
jimmypasta wrote:
Bring back Steve Austin as someone's manager just to get some life in these shows.

Austin has no desire to do that. He will make occasional appearances but nothing on a regular basis.

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


FavreFan wrote:
RFDC: smart sports fan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38106
Hank Scorpio wrote:
nWo and DX aren't walking thru that door but for god sake do something. Go back to cheesy 80s characters. Right now everyone is just a generic muscle guy in a speedo.

Best thing that could happen for the E is for HHH to be given complete control. But we know that isn't happening til Vince dies

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


FavreFan wrote:
RFDC: smart sports fan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
nWo and DX aren't walking thru that door but for god sake do something. Go back to cheesy 80s characters. Right now everyone is just a generic muscle guy in a speedo.

Best thing that could happen for the E is for HHH to be given complete control. But we know that isn't happening til Vince dies


Yep.

We need a return to FACTION WARS!

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 14190
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
RFDC wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
nWo and DX aren't walking thru that door but for god sake do something. Go back to cheesy 80s characters. Right now everyone is just a generic muscle guy in a speedo.

Best thing that could happen for the E is for HHH to be given complete control. But we know that isn't happening til Vince dies


Not gonna happen even then. Vinces shares go to Shane.

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
I know I haven't been back long but three weeks has been bad. I see why my kid likes the Miz, he's the only one with any personality so far. And Angle doesn't work as a face. He's coming out to the 'you suck' chants and smiling like it's a good thing. He's a kissass heel, that's what he does best. Is Vince still on the shows, have only seen Shane and Stephanie.

And by god, enough with this Asuka chick. No. One. Cares. About. Female. Wrestlers.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I know I haven't been back long but three weeks has been bad. I see why my kid likes the Miz, he's the only one with any personality so far. And Angle doesn't work as a face. He's coming out to the 'you suck' chants and smiling like it's a good thing. He's a kissass heel, that's what he does best. Is Vince still on the shows, have only seen Shane and Stephanie.

And by god, enough with this Asuka chick. No. One. Cares. About. Female. Wrestlers.


Nonsense.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32q90f

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I know I haven't been back long but three weeks has been bad. I see why my kid likes the Miz, he's the only one with any personality so far. And Angle doesn't work as a face. He's coming out to the 'you suck' chants and smiling like it's a good thing. He's a kissass heel, that's what he does best. Is Vince still on the shows, have only seen Shane and Stephanie.

And by god, enough with this Asuka chick. No. One. Cares. About. Female. Wrestlers.


Nonsense.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32q90f


I'm not watching it. It's like women's golf or tennis. Yes, they are incredibly talented and would annihilate me... but I don't need to watch supbar athletes when better ones are right there for ya.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Posts: 33243
Women's wrestling is better than it was about 20-30 years ago, but it's still extremely boring. Just bring back bra & panties matches and I'd be fine with it.

_________________
I AM FASCINATED BY TALL MIDGET.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38106
I watch zero mins of ladies wrestling. It is awful. I know it will never happen in todays world, but things would be better if they went away for good. A couple valets around and some interview girls and that is it.

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


FavreFan wrote:
RFDC: smart sports fan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18556
pizza_Place: Aurelios
RFDC wrote:
I watch zero mins of ladies wrestling. It is awful. I know it will never happen in todays world, but things would be better if they went away for good. A couple valets around and some interview girls and that is it.


It was one thing for a young Hank to get to watch Miss Elizabeth and the Nitro Girls do their thing. We didn't have much else back then. But now... keep it. If I want to objectify women, I have an entire internet full of porn with which to do so.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28365
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Welp, Trips added himself to the Men's survivor match Sunday. Still better than Jason Jordan.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28365
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
James Ellsworth released

Image

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
He turned a one-off jobber appearance into nearly a year long run.

Good for him.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am
Posts: 8192
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I would eat out Carmella's asshole for days


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28365
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Hockey Gay wrote:
I would eat out Carmella's asshole for days


#truth

As an aside, I was kinda drunk last night, but War Games was fucking awesome.

Also, Asuka legitimately terrifies me...

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 am
Posts: 2798
pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Terry's Peeps wrote:
He turned a one-off jobber appearance into nearly a year long run.

Good for him.

Did you guys see these rumors that Vince wanted to give him a transitioning gimmick culminating in a loss for the Diva's Title at Mania? And here I thought that Sister Abigail nonsense would be the worst proposed angle of the year. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 14190
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Arn got in the ring Saturday at Starrcade.

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48068
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
Arn got in the ring Saturday at Starrcade.


And hit the best spinebuster of the night.

Also got The Natural and Rock 'n Roll Express.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 873 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group