It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 pm 
sjboyd0137 wrote:
reents wrote:
With Ambrose coming back Monday, does he turn on Rollins Sunday or have Rollins win and Ambrose possible turn later in the year or none at all.

I'm guessing he turns on him.

Or helps him win then turns on him after the bell.

I would hope the latter. Dean vs Seth could actually be a really good program.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Baby McNown wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
reents wrote:
With Ambrose coming back Monday, does he turn on Rollins Sunday or have Rollins win and Ambrose possible turn later in the year or none at all.

I'm guessing he turns on him.

Or helps him win then turns on him after the bell.

I would hope the latter. Dean vs Seth could actually be a really good program.

Agreed...both dynamic workers...they were a fun watch when The Shield first broke up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Ambrose definitely needs to be a heel. Much like Orton, be is bad at being a good guy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:14 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

I dont even know this chick but Dumbfuck Meltzer said she was thinner and more attractive before.

Said she was lighter. It was a reference to her boob job. It's now bad to comment on a womans body in 2018. That's why Trump wins.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Meltzer being subject to this kind of social media outrage is pretty funny. But it's also pathetic watching the people actually employed by the WWE circle the wagons and act like brave defenders of women after having little to nothing to say about the Saudi money, the continuous canonization of Moolah, the far more vile racism Naomi's been subject to on social media, the fact that Nia Jaxx lost to a heel who had been body shaming her in story, or any of the other bullshit their own company has done to women even in its recent history.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:04 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I dont even know this chick but Dumbfuck Meltzer said she was thinner and more attractive before.

Said she was lighter. It was a reference to her boob job. It's now bad to comment on a womans body in 2018. That's why Trump wins.

I read she was lighter and more attractive

He also has a history of weird vendettas agsinsy womem lime Sable doesn't he?

Anyway she looks ok to me. And im TeamBruce so fuck Meltzer no matter what

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 pm 

:lol:

FDM.

The audio really wasn't that bad.

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1027624336499331074

He and Alvarez both say they aren't saying she isn't attractive now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
My early thoughts on SUmmerslam on the Raw side, I could see them going a couple different ways, if Owens beats Strowman for the briefcase, I could see Roman winning and Owens cashing in after the match. If Braun wins, I see Lesnar winning, then next night on Raw, Strowman cashing in and being champ.

Then there is this thought, have Heyman turn on LEsnar, help Reigns win the belt too, if Reigns is the crowd going to boo him out of the building.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 pm 

Owens wins the briefcase, Reigns beats Lesnar even faster than Goldberg, Lesnar beats up Reigns, Owens cashes in, Reigns kicks out, Owens hits his finisher 5 times, Reigns keeps kicking out, Reigns wins.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
Owens wins the briefcase, Reigns beats Lesnar even faster than Goldberg, Lesnar beats up Reigns, Owens cashes in, Reigns kicks out, Owens hits his finisher 5 times, Reigns keeps kicking out, Reigns wins.

The sad part is I could see that happening.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:06 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:

The sad part is I could see that happening.

GOD DAMN, PAL, BOOKING GENIUS. ROMAN MUST POSE!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:16 pm 

Watched a few shoot interviews today. Don't think I ever knew that Nikita Koloff and Kerry Von Erich were 2 of the 3 finalists to play the part of Ivan Drago in Rocky 4

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I think I am gonna start watching again. Might take me 2 or 3 shows before is start ripping HHH.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:11 pm 

Watch Takeover tonight and you'll never say a bad word about HHH again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:49 pm 
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Watch Takeover tonight and you'll never say a bad word about HHH again.

Is that when he will realize HHH is barely around?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Great NXT Takeover so far.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:59 pm 

They close Raw with the big contract signing and bringing AMbrose back, that's the 1st match tonight on the main show

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:01 pm 

After Ciampa keeps the belt, who is the next person he faces, is it Dream since he beat EC3, I know 2 heels, but could they go Adam Cole since he lost his belt.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:04 pm 

Stroman won, so does he cash in tonight so the crowd goes home happy or hold off till tomorrow night or still a later time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:04 pm 

Good to see that besides crowning Roman they managed to make Storwman look like an utter geek too tonight :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:06 pm 

Can tell Brock has been training for the UFC. He looks smaller than he has in quite awhile.

The crowd chanting you both suck was funny

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:17 pm 

Terrible finish to an otherwise ok show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:36 pm 

Already getting annoyed at the amount of "Well actually the booking was brilliant because Braun being there kept the audience from leaving or turning on the match too much!" I'm seeing from the writer apologists. If your long-term writing is so awful that you have to come up with increasingly convoluted solutions to keep your golden boy from receiving the boos everyone knows he'll get, then you don't get the "brilliant" descriptor IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:14 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
Already getting annoyed at the amount of "Well actually the booking was brilliant because Braun being there kept the audience from leaving or turning on the match too much!" I'm seeing from the writer apologists. If your long-term writing is so awful that you have to come up with increasingly convoluted solutions to keep your golden boy from receiving the boos everyone knows he'll get, then you don't get the "brilliant" descriptor IMO.

It was inventive but it ended up pissing just about everyone off. When they showed the SS graphic, me and many people were saying where's Braun and his cash-in?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:

It was inventive but it ended up pissing just about everyone off. When they showed the SS graphic, me and many people were saying where's Braun and his cash-in?

I dozed off during Nakamura/Willow. I slept through Rousey (and am completely fine with it). I woke up right about when Borck chucked the briefcase. Meh.

Otherwise, good show....Loved the AJ/Joe match. Rollins was top notch as usual. Miz/DB was great...even with the brass knucks...and I feel like this will somehow lead to Brie/Maryse at this Evolution deal. Demon Balor did what everyone should do to Baron Corbin...too bad they didn't find a way to make him look like he pissed himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:26 pm 

So I gather they teased that Braun would cash in after Reigns won, but they didn't?

The whole Reigns thing is very odd to me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:29 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
So I gather they teased that Braun would cash in after Reigns won, but they didn't?

Didn't even tease after the match...Braun was out there the whole time, Brock beat him up, got back in the ring, got speared, got pinned.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 pm 
sjboyd0137 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Didn't even tease after the match...Braun was out there the whole time, Brock beat him up, got back in the ring, got speared, got pinned.

Ok if they are going this route I can tolerate Roman with the belt.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:48 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

And Brock threw the briefcase by the entrance with deadly accuracy. Still remember him throwing the car door against the wall, almost injuring a fan.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:52 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

And Brock threw the briefcase by the entrance with deadly accuracy. Still remember him throwing the car door against the wall, almost injuring a fan.

Yeah, that was a good toss

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 88  Next