All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UFC 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Bye bye main event

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/750895656990941184

FOX Sports: UFCVerified account
‏@UFCONFOX
UFC was notified that USADA has flagged Jon Jones for a potential anti-doping policy violation.

Post subject: Re: UFC 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Follow

FOX Sports: UFCVerified account
‏@UFCONFOX
Dana White announces that the new main event for #UFC200 is Mark Hunt vs. Brock Lesnar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:16 pm 

That sucks, was going to be a good match.

White announced Cormier is still going to fight at the event, they are working on who he will be going against.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:06 pm 

Anyone have a link for this?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
conns7901 wrote:
Anyone have a link for this?

http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/spo ... am-july-09

choose stream 2.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
My guy Travis Browne dismantled by Cain Velasquez. Couldn't make it to the bell in Round 1.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
In case that one dies, I've confirmed at least one of the links (number FORE) from below works ... I think it's the same feed thru a different avenue than the one above, but it's about 15 seconds ahead of it.

http://watchwrestling.uno/busy/

I suspect it's best if you're running a number of add-ons in your browser to assure you're not getting any crap from these types of links ... for Firefox might I suggest Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin, & Request Policy (the latter one takes some time to get a feel for, but used right is a phenomenal way to keep pages and things from loading that you don't want to load). End PSA.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
IIRC because this is UFC #200 (like #100 b4 it) i reckon they wanted to make this one KIND OF, UH, REALLY A PRETTY FUCKING BIG DEAL, YOU KNOW? therefore i remember ppl mid-late last year speculating that you'd get conor mcgregor AND lousy rowdy ronda rousy AND you'd try to get BONES JONES back and at the top of his game and rah rah rah blah blah blah instead of spreading out your co-/main-events between 2-4 cards (like they usually do) they'd throw em all together into ONE super-mega-uber-ultra-OMFG-I-GOTTA-DROP-THE-HONDO-AND-PPV-THIS-BITCH!!!! PPV event for the ages.

...but then our girl ronda got beat up, and once she got beat up she was like "WTF?! ME FAIL WINNING? THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!" and went off to have a cry and remember "hey wait a minute, i've got enough star power at the moment to be hollywood's go-to tough girl in a post-michelle-rodriguez universe! i'm in fast and furious 7 FFS! I'M A STAR AND I DIDN'T EVEN LOSE THE LAST FIGHT IN MY OWN MIND, ELLEN!!!! THAT'S RIGHT I'M STILL THE BADDEST BITCH ON THE PLANET AND I'M BEYOND AVAILABLE FOR ANY SORT OF ROLES SO HOLLA AT MY AGENT! ---- so yeah between crying/whining/OWWWIE-I'M-HURT and etc ronda kinda excused herself from UFC when she realized "hey i'm famous enough to where i can be rich without fighting, and if i never fight again i never lose again and my image stays that much more badass (see: $$$MONEY$$$ MAYWEATHER)" ---- so yeah basically TLDR = ronda's out cuz she's on in/definite siesta to go work on her film career cuz our girl judospiff (look it up) done went hollywood on us!

THEN everyone's favorite memetic fighter conor mcgregor blew off an early press conference whilst he was training in iceland, so he and dana butted heads and he threatened retirement (which was a big deal for those 24hrs it was in the newscycle, aka conor's point to prove to dana re: "uh, you know i'm KIND OF REALLY A PRETTY FUCKING BIG DEAL, YOU KNOW?") so dana said NO UFC 200 FOR YOU ASSHOLE!!!! and they demoted him to UFC 202 in a month or so.

THEN SWERVE!!!!!! DANA GOES TO VINCE MCMAHON AND SAYS "IMMA NEED TO CHARGE MUH BORK LAZER" and vince likely agrees to this because he's probably going to be able to use "rowdy" ronda "lousy" rousy at a wrestlemania in the near/ish future (remember ~2 wrestlemanias ago she came out of the crowd and into the ring (in a vegeta shirt no less!! <3 <3 <3 ) with the rock and they did an "impromptu" promo right there in the middle of the ring, so yeah my best guess = ronda will be able to do something with the WWE at a mania or possibly a summerslam within a year or two.... either way, you know vince is getting something GOOD for doing this (other than "hey look that 'gay ass wrassler' just happens to be your #1 headline for your super-huge anniversary show! lol") and yeah TLDR TLDR = IMMA CHARGING MY BORK LAZER 4 DA UFC 200.

THEN DOUBLE SWERVE! as the USADA decided to pipe up and kick out the "STRAIGHT DOPE" on jon "bon"/es jonesy failing an anti-doping test waaaaayyyy back on june 16th. why would they announce it only ~3 days b4 UFC 200 then? as some random schmuck tweeted at his buddy "@dinglebait hey you know USADA waited 2 announce it until 3 days b4 UFC 200 jeff novitzky loves being in the spotlight, ask @lancearmstrong" --- within a few minutes lance replied to the dude "yep, absolutely 100%" so yeah TLDR TLDR TLDR = NO BONES JONES FOR U/FC! NO! BAD BONES-JONES! *SLAPS OUTREACHED HAND* BAD! NO BONES FOR YOU! (you know, just like how libtahded people act about trump.... 100% pedantic) ---- so uhhhh yeah no pound-for-pound possibly-the-#1-fighter-in-UFC-history for "THE BIGGEST UFC EVENT OF ALL-=TIME!!!!!"

so that leaves us to where we are now, with a 3-round BRACK LEZNOR fight being the HEADLINER of "the biggest UFC show of all time" (altho one of my fantasy baseball buddies who's into UFC claims the meesha taint womens title matchup is now TECHNICALLY the headliner. mm-hmm) and you told conor mcgregor to fuck off cuz he tried bigtiming the UFC media system by showing that conor mcgregor > UFC, aka "UFC needs conor more than conor needs UFC" (evidenced by the headlines of his "Retirement" social/media experiment) and then your possible-GOAT fighter is crying bad supplements (a la our jim miller) and this is after your previous #1 draw aka THE BADDEST WOMAN ALIVE got beat once and literally cried and pouted her way out of competition for at least a year and a half, if not more cuz she might actually decide that never fighting again = never losing again = keeps her brand intact for her future as a low-level hollywood white-michelle-rodriguez "tough bitch" typecasting and uhhhhh yeah.

basically "THE BIGGEST UFC EVENT OF ALL TIME" is now some kind of a freakshow with a washed up (re: MMA) 6-years-retired WWE wrassler is now your #1 and pretty much only draw (for the casuals anyways), your actual #1 fight was wiped out by bones jones poppin dirty so now daniel cornmeal gets to fight some anderson silva dude who's on a 4-5 match losing streak and pretty much known as "el donezo" in spanglish, and then your #1 meme-fighter/hot-promo-guy conor mcgregor had to be taken out of UFC 200 cuz he challenged the UFC authority re: some dumbass meaningless early press conference...... and oh yeah OF COURSE your #1 most marketable asset "the baddest bitch alive" is basically still licking her wounds and stopping short of saying she's perma-concussed and/or some kind of injured or even AFRAID that coming back = more losses = she loses her mystique/aura/brand = fucks up her film career so yeap ronda rousey has literally AND figuratively gone hollywood..... AND THUS THE BIGGEST UFC EVENT OF ALL TIME IS BASICALLY A C-D LEVEL SHOW WITH A GIMMICKY BROCK LESNAR 3-ROUND-STUNT BEING THE #1 HEADLINER!

seriously they just brought in brock post-mcgregor-sodding-off just to get a little !!!SIZZLE!!! with the casuals/normies to go along with the STEAK/card for MMA people..... and now they're they're trying to sell that sizzle for ~$20/pound like it's some kind of filet cut of absolute steak. technically i just find it kinda amusing that UFC ppl gotta roll with a LOW DOWN FAKE-ASS PUSSY F4GG0T WRESTLER being the #1/only draw on THE BIGGEST UFC CARD OF ALL TIME and sure i'll tune in to see the !!!BORK LAZER!!! fight.... but other than that..... man oh man did everyone involved screw the pooch or what?

all that's left to complete obi-wan's failure is if the CM punk right @ #201/202/whatever ends up getting more PPV buys than the mighty UFC #200. that'd be TRULY HILARIOUS..... and i bet UFC is kicking themselves now for not trying to get CM punk up and running to have his token spectacle-of-a-fight at #200 to help bring in the normie/casual $$$. c'est la vie aka que sera sera, no?

TLDR TLDR TLDR TLDR = #LOLUFC aka "GO BORK LAZER GOOOOOOO!!!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:39 pm 

Damnit I really wanted him to win spectacularly. He still clearly won, but ... well, I'm a mark, what can I say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:42 pm 

Can you imagine what it must be like to have Brock pick you up and drop you and then be in full ground and pound mode?

I doubt there are many things in life more scary...

Hunt took some big shots. he is a tough SOB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:01 am 
Not a single suplex. Unfortunate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am 

That Brazilian chick gave Tate a beat down.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:47 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status ... 1874867200

The UFC has been notified of a potential anti-doping violation by Brock Lesnar, stemming from June 28.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
Terry's Peeps wrote:
https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/754082391874867200

The UFC has been notified of a potential anti-doping violation by Brock Lesnar, stemming from June 28.

This guy? Doping? I just can't believe it. Although I do respect any guy confident in his masculinity enough to put a dong pointing at his face on his chest.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:56 pm 

Quote:
In a recent post on Instagram, Jon Jones said that he would be returning to the Octagon “really soon” despite facing a potential suspension for failing a drug test that ended up having him removed from the UFC 200 main event in July.

“I’m sure you guys are curious about what’s going on with this USADA situation,” the interim UFC light heavyweight champion said. “Obviously I can’t get into it because it’s still pending, but what I can say is that we have found out lots of really good news, and I am expecting to be back in the Octagon really soon.”

Some scoffed at those claims, considering Jones’ history and the fact that he appeared to be staring at a possible two-year suspension. However, UFC president Dana White made an appearance on “The Jim Rome Show” and somewhat corroborated Jones’ claims.

“It’s coming back now that it looks like he did not take the supplement that everybody thought he took,” White said in relation to Jones originally being notified that he was pulled for the anti-estrogen drugs clomiphene and letrozole. “We’ll see how this thing plays out. I don’t even know if this is public. I don’t even know if I can talk about it. Normally, I’ll talk about anything, but when it comes to medical stuff, you can’t do it. But it’s looking like Jon Jones did not take the drug that everybody thought he took. It looks like it’s something else.”

This goes along with Jones’ claims that he did not have any knowledge that he used those particular banned substances. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean that Jones is out of the woods because he did fail the test.

“He definitely didn’t get a bum rap, but the substance that he was [alleged to be] on was a pill that you take when you’re coming down off of steroids,” White said. “But this thing is apparently in other things. Jon took something else. Where he doesn’t come off clean is, you have to tell USADA everything you put in your body leading up to the fight – and he did not.”

Frank Coztansa wrote: