It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Paige Suspended 60 Days
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
2nd Wellness Policy violation.

Do they wait the 60 days to wish her well in her future endeavors?

http://www.wwe.com/article/paige-suspended-60-days

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
She's done. She ruined her career when she started with Del Rio.

She's been wrestling since she was practically a kid and never got the time to be a dumb teenage girl. It's no different than some of these female teenage popculture stars who go crazy in their 20's.

She looks like shit now too. Really skinny. Too much partying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I'd still hit it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
From Hollywood Blind Items

One of my pieces of advice that celebrities would be good to heed is to pay your dealer. Bad things happen when you don’t. It doesn’t matter who you are, eventually you are going to have to pay. Oh, sure if you are this foreign born A-list celebrity in her roped corner of the entertainment world you can sleep with your dealer for a while in order not to pay, but that only lasts a short time. Eventually they find someone else who can’t pay and wants to trade and you are replaced. The next thing you know you agree to do a little courier run using your status and you promise yourself you will just do it one time. That one time becomes two or three because your habit keeps growing. Then, the unthinkable. You lose your status and can’t make the courier runs but still have your habit. One drug dealer cuts you off so you move to the next and the next. At this point, you owe several dealers but haven’t told your celebrity boyfriend. When they come calling, he is caught in the crossfire. You go into hiding. The thing is you can’t hide for long because your addiction is so bad. My guess is you will end up dead. Either of an overdose or from crossing the wrong people. WWE Saraya Jade Bevis (aka Paige) (boyfriend Alberto Del Rio stabbed).

I'm not inclined to believe this, but the rumors are out there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Matches Malone wrote:
From Hollywood Blind Items

One of my pieces of advice that celebrities would be good to heed is to pay your dealer. Bad things happen when you don’t. It doesn’t matter who you are, eventually you are going to have to pay. Oh, sure if you are this foreign born A-list celebrity in her roped corner of the entertainment world you can sleep with your dealer for a while in order not to pay, but that only lasts a short time. Eventually they find someone else who can’t pay and wants to trade and you are replaced. The next thing you know you agree to do a little courier run using your status and you promise yourself you will just do it one time. That one time becomes two or three because your habit keeps growing. Then, the unthinkable. You lose your status and can’t make the courier runs but still have your habit. One drug dealer cuts you off so you move to the next and the next. At this point, you owe several dealers but haven’t told your celebrity boyfriend. When they come calling, he is caught in the crossfire. You go into hiding. The thing is you can’t hide for long because your addiction is so bad. My guess is you will end up dead. Either of an overdose or from crossing the wrong people. WWE Saraya Jade Bevis (aka Paige) (boyfriend Alberto Del Rio stabbed).

I'm not inclined to believe this, but the rumors are out there.

cocaina?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Not sure I buy it either.

Not that Paige isn't using coke, but the running afoul of drug dealers and getting Del Rio stabbed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.