It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UFC 207
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Rousey getting $3M purse for fight. I think she gets her ass kicked. Who ya got?

Post subject: Re: UFC 207
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
She sure did.

Nunes cut a nice heel promo after the fight too.

Ronda will be at Mania.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:01 am 

wtf happened to this chick? she's the mike tyson of women's UFC.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:31 am 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Wow that was ugly total reverse of early Tyson :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
FUCK! I THOUGHT THIS WAS TOMORROW NIGHT! I WANTED TO SEE MY GIRL JUDOSPIFF, AKA ROWDY RONDA LOUSEY GET GOT.... AND THAT SHE DID!

i knew she was toast when she showed up on ellen after getting got like "i'm still the real champion in my mind" and all this shit like she didnt do the press b4 it? she was totally afraid of talking shit she couldnt back up.... she's done. whatever she had going for her = nice run, and now the apologists will come out of the woodwork like "don't let these last 2 fights taint her legacy... she was legitimately unstoppable for a few years there"

yeah, unstoppable til she got stopped. and beat. and went hollywood like LOL IM A MOVIE STAR NOW nad once she realized she could be "tough girl X" [even tho i'd rather see gina carano in that role. man when her boob popped out in deadpool i was like MOVE YOU FUCKING MENTAL CNUT I WANNA SEE SOME QUALITY THICC GOING ON! =) and uhhh yeah. man. me and an IRC buddy [who's all about IRC] bagged on ronda all last year, and i talked mad shit aboiut how she was done (cuz she obviously ducked holly holm by having her little siesta... and then tried to cherrypick a fight for the belt once she got holm and meesha (who ronda beat 2-3 times but had recently beaten holly, who whooped ronda so who knows?) ---- yeah. lol. perfect ending for our girl judospiff here [look it up... she used to be a moderator on a pokemon forum back in the day #LongLiveJudospiff!)

ah well, now all we can do is hope that she ends up becoming a female version of reb brown or something and pumps out a lot of B/C movies [straight to DVD/blu-ray] akin to being the american danny dyer or something. or maybe she can just go pundit UFC on TV? i bet they'd welcome her for that.... esp cuz she's done fighting now. didnt she recently say over the last week or 2 that she doesnt have many fights left? well she's one letter off from being 100% correct cuz like, someone stick a fork in her cuz ROWDY RONDA LOUSEY IS WHAT THE SPANGLISH CALL "EL DONEZO!" TROLOLOLOLO!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:57 am 

let the excuses start. she's total fail now. and she'll have a nice movie career because she's pretty but jesus christ she fucking bottomed out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:06 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
W_Z wrote:
let the excuses start. she's total fail now. and she'll have a nice movie career because she's pretty but jesus christ she fucking bottomed out.

dude, at the very least all that old "more dominant than tyson in his prime" stuff can do to hollywood and likely lose out on bigger parts to gina carano. gina carano is worth a deep dicking on visceral aesthetics alone.... ronda? uhhh did i mention that judospiff used to be a mod on a pokemon forum? (the link goes to a big image of a screencap of her pokemon forum moderator profile from circa age ~16. you can see that she was never exactly a "cerebral assassin" like HHH before her.... you know, maybe we'll get rowdy ronda lousey + seth rollins vs HHH and stephanie mcmahon at a mania? hrmmmmm. dana owes vince you know! =D

(yeah W_Z i cant wait to hear the excuses too. i saw ppl on mma sites saying "i cant believe the majority are picking against RONDA FUCKING ROUSEY here but [c'est la vie]" -- and i saw other people on TV saying "even if she loses dont let these last 2 fights taint her legacy... she was that good for a few years" --- my guess is she'll claim she got worn down and perma-injured during her career... since her fights were always over quick and easy it'll be injuries accumulating during TRAINING HER ASS OFF and etc... just watch. injury or early-onset CTE or something will pop up to protect her from getting got again.