It's happening.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/floyd-mayw ... 01486.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Expect a Dusty finish.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
You have to put money on McGregor right?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 pm 

Nas wrote:
You have to put money on McGregor right?

Bet on a No Decision.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I never bet the white guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I know this is going to suck. I know this will be a waste of money. I know I'm going to regret ordering it. Ive already requested Sunday off and I've already had 5 people contact me and tell me they are coming over.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:40 pm 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
I know this is going to suck. I know this will be a waste of money. I know I'm going to regret ordering it. Ive already requested Sunday off and I've already had 5 people contact me and tell me they are coming over.

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?
:D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet
Did you know Don's not his real name?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

Tiny is not his real size, either.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

I just assume everyone here is named Mike.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
something shady will come of this fight... either macgregor gets tired of being jabbed and tackles mayweather, or mayweather takes a fall to payoff the people betting macgregor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

Doxxing warning!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:20 pm 

McGregor has no shot at winning a boxing match.

But how funny would it be for Mayweathers perfect record to get taken out by a MMA guy :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:24 pm 

I think Conner McKnight is going to get knocked out during the weigh-in.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm 

Can they simultaneously knock each other out?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
These guys were better than Pippen too.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

Except me.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:25 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

Except me.

I know, Dave.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
pittmike wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

Except me.

Don't get too comfortable. Someone might post your pic.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
billypootons wrote:
something shady will come of this fight... either macgregor gets tired of being jabbed and tackles mayweather, or mayweather takes a fall to payoff the people betting macgregor

Both guys will make over a hundred million, nothing shady is going to happen... What size gloves is the key, Mcgregor hits harder than anybody Floyd ever faced and has the best chin he's seen.

Floyd has the best footwork Mcgregor ever seen, if Mcgregor can hit him with a big left to the body or head he will win, if Floyd runs and hides he will win.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
312player wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Both guys will make over a hundred million, nothing shady is going to happen... What size gloves is the key, Mcgregor hits harder than anybody Floyd ever faced and has the best chin he's seen.

Floyd has the best footwork Mcgregor ever seen, if Mcgregor can hit him with a big left to the body or head he will win, if Floyd runs and hides he will win.

No way McGregor makes over a hundred million. His cut is probably 15-20. Mayweather will get 100.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I'm going to be stuck watching this. One of my friends has been hyping it for months to the group of guys who watch games over hear. Oh well, at least it should be a long fight son there will be plenty of drinky opportunities.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:47 pm 

another reason boxing is in the tank. this is "ow! my balls" level of stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Tortorice's
This is dumb as fuck and if you actually like boxing you should get ward-Kovalev 2 this weekend and ggg-canelo in September, or watch Miguel Cotto return to the ring the same night and skip this

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

Dreadnaught847 wrote:
This is dumb as fuck and if you actually like boxing you should get ward-Kovalev 2 this weekend and ggg-canelo in September, or watch Miguel Cotto return to the ring the same night and skip this

Agree. This is like camel racing or donkey baseball.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
You fuckers are disgusting . How dare there be this many posts without mentioning THAT HE BEAT HIS KIDS!! You're as bad as the media !! This info needs to be out there every time!

DiCaro: The Disgusting Media Whitewashing Of Floyd Mayweather

By Julie DiCaro–

(CBS) Floyd Mayweather hits women. He hits them viciously, repeatedly and in front of their children. Mayweather has been accused of or criminally charged with seven incidents involving five different women in recent years. He has been convicted of hitting women on three different occasions, the last of which resulted in a 90-day jail sentence. Mayweather’s victims have been outspoken and have described his violent outbursts publicly and in great detail. On at least two occasions, his battery of women took place in front of several witnesses.

Why then, as sports fans in America have been embroiled in an ongoing debate about the futures of pro athletes like Ray Rice, Greg Hardy and Adrian Peterson, all of whom have been accused of some form of domestic abuse, has Mayweather escaped public scrutiny? After all, Mayweather has been accused of domestic violence (as well as battery of his girlfriend’s friends and a Las Vegas security guard) more times than Rice, Hardy and Peterson combined. Yet while Rice, Peterson and Hardy have all been forced to spend time away from the NFL and jump through various legal hoops in order to be reinstated by the NFL, Mayweather has continued to be celebrated by the national media.

Last week, Katie Couric interviewed Mayweather ahead of his outrageously hyped May 2 bout against Manny Pacquiao, serving up softball questions that allowed Mayweather nothing more than a platform to deny his history of violence against women. ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, an outspoken advocate for pro athletes everywhere accused of domestic violence, has filmed an episode of All-Access at Mayweather’s Las Vegas mansion, which features such hard-hitting questions as, “This is a beautiful house, my man — how many square feet is this?”

To be fair to Smith, he did upset Mayweather by publicly criticizing him back in October. Unfortunately, Smith has yet to confront Mayweather with his history of beating women. Rather, Mayweather was upset that Smith said he thought Mayweather was “ducking” fighting Pacquiao.

So why is it that the mainstream media that has been so intent on milking the domestic dramas of various NFL players has ostensibly decided to ignore Mayweather’s violent history?

Certainly, money plays no small role in the manner in which Mayweather is presented to the American public. Mayweather’s fight against Pacquiao will cost $89 to watch on pay per view, $99 for HD. Revenue from the fight is expected to exceed $400 million, shattering all previous pay-pay-view records. So while it’s understandable, though not excusable, that HBO/Showtime (who own the pay-per-view rights) continue to whitewash Mayweather’s image, it’s curious why outlets such as ESPN and Yahoo! have also chosen to participate in such an odious pastime.

For his part, Mayweather has had to do nothing to win over the public but sit back and allow the media to focus on what he wants them to see: his ridiculously lavish Vegas abode, his collection of luxury cars, his gold-plated garbage bags full of money. When Mayweather does address his past treatment of women, he offers vague defenses, usually involving blaming the victims and speculating that his accusers are jealous of his lifestyle. He then moves on to more comfortable topics, such as comparing women to cars and publicly accusing them of abortion.

There’s more evidence that Mayweather is a bully and a despicable human being than there is for just about any other athlete on the planet. His (literal) crimes and misdemeanors have been well-exposed and documented for the entire word to see. He refuses to show remorse or even accept responsibility for his tendency to beat women in front of multiple witnesses, including his own children.

If Americans are willing to pay $99 to contribute to the opulent lifestyle of a guy like Floyd Mayweather, we have much, much farther to go than we thought.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:40 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
His woman beating aside he will beat McGregor quite handily. All he has to do is jab this guy in the nose repeatedly and dance and wait for his shots. An MMA fight maybe goes 5 minutes.

Of course, I do not put it out of the realm of possibility this is a set up for him to DQ himself with a 4th round round house kick to Floyd's chops. He gets money and DQ and MMA legendary status and Floyd keeps an unbeaten record while also getting paid. Don King couldn't plan this better himself.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:41 pm 

Best boxing matchup in decades.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
I'm rooting for Floyd to make this fight even more boring than his usual fights with actual boxers just to trigger the dumber UFC fans. I want 12 rounds of "doing the bare minimum," with that minimum being far and away lower than any of his fights with actual boxes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Is Don Tiny 2 of them?

Not yet

Tiny is not his real size, either.

I missed this first time through. :lol: