It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:32 pm 

At a packed bar thats showing the match. Ill see you guys on the other side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
IkeSouth wrote:
At a packed bar thats showing the match. Ill see you guys on the other side

Some loser is going to beat the shit out McGregor (again).

Enjoy the show. A fun bar game to play during these events is to drink anytime you see a person not wearing an Ed Hardy shirt.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Conor fucking sucks now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:06 pm 

Conner has always shined when hes the underdog. Should be a great rematch.

Btw, thank you ufc for having real fights. Boxing is a joke these days

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:30 pm 

Fight should have been stopped with 10 seconds left in first.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:35 pm 

Great post game promo by Poirier!

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Fucking easy money. McGregor was never going to make it through the 2nd round anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:51 pm 

Nobody predicted a broken ankle, but did he do that earlier and it finally snapped? Who rolls their ankle and it breaks like that? Its not like he was landing after a 10ft dunk

Either way... Wow. And both of them made it clear a rematch will happen. This is awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:01 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Nobody predicted a broken ankle, but did he do that earlier and it finally snapped? Who rolls their ankle and it breaks like that? Its not like he was landing after a 10ft dunk

Either way... Wow. And both of them made it clear a rematch will happen. This is awesome

Poirier pointing at it after the kick. He either heard it or felt it.

Fine, fight again and I'll pound Poirier. McGregor will never ever ever beat him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:16 am 

pizza_Place: Lucky Lil's
Poirier just knew because the way McGregor kicked him. It was a matter of time, McGregor knew too which is why he went all-in with the guillotine. Guillotine had like no chance against Poirier but McGregor knew he either ended the fight there or it ended with snap-city.

Joe Rogan was in rare form tonight. Shitting on ESPN, getting down there for that post-fight interview with McGregor which wound up being gold.

By the way he was right: Poirier's wife was dressed like a major ho, her tits all hanging out. Even she was trying to cover her stupendous rack with her little jacket. She looked like some Belgrade street hooker. If I saw her in public I'd watch my wallet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:42 am 

Awesome post. The bar was so loud i couldnt hear anything, but i knew joe did somethin sweet there. Conner didnt even seem to want the mic at that moment, but gave joe what he wanted. Both those.. portier too.. those 3 guys are special dudes.

Im not counting out conner in a rematch. But he did look outclassed. Just wow. That was awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:20 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Awesome post. The bar was so loud i couldnt hear anything, but i knew joe did somethin sweet there. Conner didnt even seem to want the mic at that moment, but gave joe what he wanted. Both those.. portier too.. those 3 guys are special dudes.

Im not counting out conner in a rematch. But he did look outclassed. Just wow. That was awesome

He's got nothing left but that puffy chest. Mayweather whooped him, Khabib whooped him and Poirier whooped him twice. He's 33, ranked 5th, and can't fight for a year.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:50 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
President Trump attended the fight.

Standin' ovation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
The Great Northern wrote:
Poirier just knew because the way McGregor kicked him. It was a matter of time, McGregor knew too which is why he went all-in with the guillotine. Guillotine had like no chance against Poirier but McGregor knew he either ended the fight there or it ended with snap-city.

Joe Rogan was in rare form tonight. Shitting on ESPN, getting down there for that post-fight interview with McGregor which wound up being gold.

By the way he was right: Poirier's wife was dressed like a major ho, her tits all hanging out. Even she was trying to cover her stupendous rack with her little jacket. She looked like some Belgrade street hooker. If I saw her in public I'd watch my wallet.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:58 pm 

Trump was actually there? We were looking for him. Everyone wanted to see him there but they never showed him

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:05 pm 

It's Vegas. Allowances are to be made. It's a place you gamble, buy a hooker, then get on a plane and go home. It's a playground. So play.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I hate to sound like an authoritarian on the subject, but anyone who doesn’t see McGregor as washed up isn’t watching close enough.

That post fight interview while sitting on his ass with a broken ankle last night was just pathetic to watch.

And I’m someone who appreciates good shit talking.

That wasn’t it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:00 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
I hate to sound like an authoritarian on the subject, but anyone who doesn’t see McGregor as washed up isn’t watching close enough.

That post fight interview while sitting on his ass with a broken ankle last night was just pathetic to watch.

And I’m someone who appreciates good shit talking.

That wasn’t it.

I can't translate screaming Irish. I have no idea what he said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's

He was in rare form Friday night. He was really really funny. As was Darnell Rawlings, Segura, and obviously Chappelle. An incredible show.

That fight sucked though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
IkeSouth wrote:
Trump was actually there? We were looking for him. Everyone wanted to see him there but they never showed him

u were at the fight?

How much were tix?

Yes he was, I think he showed up around 9PM. Was at ringside, 2nd row or some shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucky Lil's
Nardi wrote:

It's Vegas. Allowances are to be made. It's a place you gamble, buy a hooker, then get on a plane and go home. It's a playground. So play.

Yeah well old boy wifed one up then paraded her around with her tits literally falling out of her dress. Which is fine, whatever. But McGregor just said what everyone (including her!!!) was thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
So now his leg was broke before the fight but they wanted to still cash in so they let the right go on