It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
I find the Russo Gif, and he is jettisoned. :cry: I feel like I'm in that Seinfeld episode where Jerry has to decided between the girl or the voice. I'll take Russo being gone and retire the Gif. Let's use this for TNA news if they make it to their Wrestlemania.

The Latest on Jesse Sorensen
ProWrestling.net is reporting that TNA star Jesse Sorensen is expected to make a full recovery, according to doctors, after fracturing his C1 vertebrae during TNA's Against All Odds PPV this past Sunday night. Sorensen is reportedly getting feeling back in his legs, and a full recovery is expected at this time.

Deadspin has the end of the match and replays of the Sorensen injury.

http://deadspin.com/5885010/

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm 

pizza_Place: home run inn
TNA President Dixie Carter Confirms Vince Russo's Departure
By Marc Middleton
Feb 14, 2012 - 4:20:24 PM

- TNA President Dixie Carter announced the following:

"TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional. We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future."

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 pm 

TNA wrestler Kurt Angle says he visited Jesse Sorensen in the hospital and doctors say Sorensen may need up to one year to recover from the neck injury he suffered in the opening match of Against All Odds on Sunday. "I Visited Jesse Sorenson. He Is Moving His Arms and Legs. Drs. say 1 Year recovery. I Say 4 Months. Jesse Is a Hero and Fighter. 'I'll Be Back,'" Angle tweeted.

Nice Guys Finish Last

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:41 am 

Eric Bischoff Welcomes Dave Lagana to TNA
By Marc Middleton
Feb 15, 2012 - 1:23:22 AM

- Eric Bischoff officially welcomed Dave Lagana to TNA on his Facebook and Twitter accounts last night. Bischoff wrote:

"Welcome David Lagana! Had the opportunity to work with David in WWE and learned to respect his knowledge of story structure and detail."

As noted before, Vince Russo and TNA have parted ways. While first word was that Lagana was stepping up into a backstage producer role, Bischoff's welcome suggests Lagana may have a creative team role after all.

Nice Guys Finish Last

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I'm watching the last Impact. This is the first time I've attempted to watch TNA in God knows how long. I'm so lost...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
I'm watching the last Impact. This is the first time I've attempted to watch TNA in God knows how long. I'm so lost...

Bobby Roode is Champion
Jesse Sorensen was almost paralyzed
The Rabid Squirrel from Parts Unknown is TV Champion
Garrett Bischoff is the next World Champion
Sting doesn't wear makeup........for now
Bully Ray is actually decent as a top heel
The Knockout Division still looks and sounds like dollar dance time at a strip club

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 pm 

Thanks, Drop. I'm diggin wrestling again (for the time being).

Am I Krazy of is the ring kinda small? Like old WCW small...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I still love me some Mickie James though. Maybe it's because of her lesbo angle with Trish Stratus but man do I love that woman. Hardcorecountry4life.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 pm 

What is the X division? A Division for little scrappy guys? How do you get in/out of that division?

I seem to remember some old wrestler being a "Legends Champ" a few years ago. DO they still have that? Do you have to be old to compete for the title?

It sounds like neither Taz nor the other guy are playing the role of heel announcer. I don't like it.

Is that guy really Bischoff's son?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
What is the X division? A Division for little scrappy guys? How do you get in/out of that division?

I seem to remember some old wrestler being a "Legends Champ" a few years ago. DO they still have that? Do you have to be old to compete for the title?

It sounds like neither Taz nor the other guy are playing the role of heel announcer. I don't like it.

Is that guy really Bischoff's son?

X-Division technically has no weight limit, but is essentially the lightweight division of WCW.
The Legends Title is now the TV Title, after it was I believe the European Title. Can't make this up.
Neither is a heel announcer. Where Tenay was somewhat cool fifteen years ago, only because of his knowledge, he now seems like a guy starting a Sandusky fan site.
Really Bischoff's kid. The sky is the limit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Krazy Ivan wrote:
What is the X division? A Division for little scrappy guys? How do you get in/out of that division? It's more about wrestling style than weight class, but yes, the majority of the division are guys who could be considered cruiserweights. Even though heavyweights (like Samoa Joe) have held the title before.

I seem to remember some old wrestler being a "Legends Champ" a few years ago. DO they still have that? Do you have to be old to compete for the title? They actually changed that belt into the Television Title a couple of years ago. So no, it doesn't exist anymore.

It sounds like neither Taz nor the other guy are playing the role of heel announcer. I don't like it. Yeah, makes it kinda boring.

Is that guy really Bischoff's son?It is.

Edit: Fuck you Drop In.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 pm 

Have they finally decided to tell Hulk, Sting and Flair to stop wrestling?

EDIT: I see Sting is going to be involved in a match at some point... :roll:

Did Bubba Ray Dudley get good at wrestling at some point? I'm gonna need to see him in a match. Where's DeVon?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Did Bubba Ray Dudley get good at wrestling at some point? Where's DeVon?

Bubba was probably good for a long time, but he's been saddled with D'Von so long he hadn't gotten a chance to really show what he could do.

I think D'Von is teaming with Elijah Pope.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
What is the X division? A Division for little scrappy guys? How do you get in/out of that division? It's more about wrestling style than weight class, but yes, the majority of the division are guys who could be considered cruiserweights. Even though heavyweights (like Samoa Joe) have held the title before.

I seem to remember some old wrestler being a "Legends Champ" a few years ago. DO they still have that? Do you have to be old to compete for the title? They actually changed that belt into the Television Title a couple of years ago. So no, it doesn't exist anymore.

It sounds like neither Taz nor the other guy are playing the role of heel announcer. I don't like it. Yeah, makes it kinda boring.

Is that guy really Bischoff's son?It is.

Edit: Fuck you Drop In.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 pm 

-- Sting posted a cryptic message on Twitter Friday reading, "I'm done."

The message was retweeted by the official Twitter feed of Impact Wrestling

Nice Guys Finish Last

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm 

-- TNA Wrestling ring announcer Christy Hemme stated on Twitter that she had a wardrobe malfunction at Tuesday's Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida.

"Dear front row at IMPACT, I publicly apologize for my wardrobe malfunction," she wrote. "My battery pack was too heavy for the string that held it on!"

Nice Guys Finish Last

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm 

Taz & Tenay Not Live This Week
PWInsider.com is reporting that the current plan is for Mike Tenay and Taz to do Impact Wresting commentary during post-production coming out of the recent set of tapings. Neither Tenay nor Taz did live commentary at either taping so far this week.

The reason behind the change is due to how far in advance TNA is taping TV this week.

I'm reporting they did two live interview segments. One in which Lex Luger came out with the world title, the other had Bret Hart as champion. Bert Hart was also in attendance. If I get my issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated Weekly in the mail before the next PPV, I'll let you guys know who actually won the title. Clown shoes organization.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Drop In wrote:
One in which Lex Luger came out with the world title, the other had Bret Hart as champion.

What year am I in?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 am 

Mr. Anderson Returning To Impact Next Week, Update On Jeff & Karen Jarrett
By Daniel Pena
Mar 3, 2012 - 12:14:27 PM

-- Mr. Anderson, who has not appeared on TNA Wrestling programming since November, will return on next Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling.

"To everyone who has asking about my vacation for the past few months: I'm back next week," he wrote Friday on Twitter.

The former Mr. Kennedy took two months off for personal reasons but hasn't been used since a house show tour in January due to creative's directive to not feature wrestlers on television without a storyline.

-- The February 24 Impact Wrestling live event in Upper Marlboro, Maryland drew 1,200 attendees while the February 26 show in Charlottesville, Virginia drew 800.

-- Karen Jarrett will accompany Jeff Jarrett when the 11-time world champion appears for AAA's annual Rey de Reyes tournament on March 18 in Guadalajara, Mexico. There are currently no plans for either Jarrett to return to TNA Wrestling programming. Karen, however, may return if Jeff does

Nice Guys Finish Last

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 am 

Bobby Roode was giving an awesome promo during the contract signing. When it was time for Sting to go, he didn't talk.

Roode: My God, for the first time in his life, Sting has nothing to say.

Whoops. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Perry's Deli Home of the Swaggie
Hard times for Brother Love

John Layfield, a former business partner of Bruce Prichard and long time co-worker with him wrote on his facebook page that Prichard had suffered two heart attacks this past week.

According to information we received, the heart issue actually took place the prior week, which was why he wasn't at the TNA PPV or tapings this week. He had surgery to put two stents in his heart and while hospitalized, suffered the heart attack.

Prichard is the head of talent relations as well as head of creative at TNA. He had a long history with WWF/E, on-and-off dating back to 1987, where he for years performed on television as Brother Love. He originally got started at a young age working with his brother for Houston promoter Paul Boesch.

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 am 

Eric Bischoff Responds To Kevin Nash Saying He's Open To Returning To TNA
By Daniel Pena
Mar 23, 2012 - 11:10:45 AM

Kevin Nash stated during a recent interview with www.thesun.co.uk that he would be open to returning to TNA Wrestling due to the numerous benefits the organization provides.

"I have a fifteen year old son, and at this point my son needs a Dad more than the world needs a wrestler. The thing that makes TNA work for me is that first of all I have way more friends there than in WWE. I made some friends once I came there - Punk and I got along well, me and Ziggler got along well and I got a chance to hang out with John Cena – but my crew of guys that are still in the business are more the TNA guys," he told Rob McNichols in an interview for the One Sided Ring podcast.

"It’s fifty miles from my house. I can drive over there; I don’t have to get on a plane. I can put my gear in the trunk, drop the top on my convertible and be over there and do it. It was always a really easy travel day for me. I enjoyed being down there. I also part of a lot of the young guys – AJ, Eric Young, Bobby Roode - in their early stages of development. Now these guys are becoming stars. I’m not saying I wouldn’t go back. If they had something for me and they needed me, I would go back and do it. Right now I’m starting to get bored!"

TNA Wrestling producer Eric Bischoff reacted to Nash's comments via Twitter, writing, "Hear Kevin Nash is open to coming back to Impact. Lots of history with Kevin. Always great to work with. Another Detroit guy on the team?"

Nice Guys Finish Last

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 pm 

Former Olympic gold medalist, WWE Champion and current TNA wrestler Kurt Angle recently told TMZ that he tore his hamstring during a training session. Angle has been training for a full year for the United States Olympic wrestling team, but despite the injury he is optimistic: "...it's a re-occuring injury. I plan on going; I still plan on going. I've been training for a year now."

No word on whether or not this will effect Angle's planned match with Jeff Hardy at Lockdown.

Meh, torn hamstring. No big deal.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm 

Current TNA star and former WWE talent Matt Morgan recently did an interview with PWTorch, in which he discussed the end of his contract and interest in a WWE return.

"I have another year left on my contract with TNA," he said. "My fifth of five years. I signed a five year deal with them four years ago. I believe in October it will be up. The way it works is I'm a businessman first and foremost, right? And you try to keep your options open as much as humanly possible. I did start with WWE. They gave me a lot of tools and a lot of knowledge and I was trained by some of the best big men this business has ever had and learned a lot of things from those people over there in WWE. So I was very very lucky."

On a return to WWE Morgan commented, "To say I wouldn't go back would be dumb on my part and it would be a lie," ... "But speaking right now, I'm happy for the most part with how TNA has been treating me and they've done a really good job with me the last four years." :lol: :lol: :lol: