started at 4pm cst.

http://www.whsports.net/

Main Event
ROH World Champion Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly vs. "Die Hard"
Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole

ROH World Tag Team Championship
Jay & Mark Briscoe defend against the Young Bucks

ROH World Television Championship
Jay Lethal defends against "The Dominant Male" Tommaso Ciampa w/ The Embassy LTD.

Grudge Match
Jimmy Jacobs takes on "Wrestling's Worst Nightmare" Kevin Steen

Wrestlers scheduled to appear:
- Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin
- Roderick Strong with Truth Martini
- "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett with Maria Kanellis & Brutal Bob
- "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin
- "Technical Lightning" TJ Perkins
Plus additional names to be announced soon!!!

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

Last edited by Bob Loblaw on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
They were offering this at a local bar today where for 25 dollars you got to not only watch the ppv but you got to meet and get an autograph from The Hurricane!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Perry's Deli Home of the Swaggie
Hurricane is a pretty funny dude.

ANX vs WGTT opens

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 pm 

Dem Boys vs Young Bucks up. Makings of instant classic.

Entire show has been great.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm 

Very fun show. Check it out if you get a chance. As usual, the wost match on the card was probably better than 90% of all wwe ppv matches.

that's Jay Lethal appearing to get killed on the apron here

Return of Age of the Fall Jacobs

Brutal spot of the night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: home run inn
Great show. Hopefully the mania dual ppvs can follow this up. WGTT turn is outstanding and the briscos/young bucks was great to. ROH could pass tna if they had a real tv and ppv outlets

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
That Jay Lethal apron spot was scary and dangerous. I can't believe he would willingly want to take that bump. Honestly stuff like that is senseless and way too dangerous for little payoff short-term and zero payoff long term. Way too easy for something to go wrong and impossible for him to protect himself.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 pm 

jackref wrote:
That Jay Lethal apron spot was scary and dangerous. I can't believe he would willingly want to take that bump. Honestly stuff like that is senseless and way too dangerous for little payoff short-term and zero payoff long term. Way too easy for something to go wrong and impossible for him to protect himself.

I agree 100%, but like you said, he's willing to take it. That seems to be the new thing in ROH nowadays, back bumps off the corner of the apron. Steen giving Jacobs the F-5 onto the chairs - that just wanting to get hurt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
Unfortunately missed it. Family emergency. Had 2nd row tix, too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

kujoe_7 wrote:
Great show. Hopefully the mania dual ppvs can follow this up. WGTT turn is outstanding and the briscos/young bucks was great to. ROH could pass tna if they had a real tv and ppv outlets

Does Meltzer break down how they do on iPPV?

Thing about WGTT turn... the previous NYC show we had a preponderance of high school fans due to the Friday (?) bell time. And you know, Dem Boys would be more who they'd cheer than Haas and Benjamin. On a weekend show? Slightly different demo...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm 

Beebo wrote:
kujoe_7 wrote:

Does Meltzer break down how they do on iPPV?

Thing about WGTT turn... the previous NYC show we had a preponderance of high school fans due to the Friday (?) bell time. And you know, Dem Boys would be more who they'd cheer than Haas and Benjamin. On a weekend show? Slightly different demo...

Here's the meltzer post show. starts around 28:00. i agree with his comment of o'reilly and cole taking spots from 5 of their favorite japanese matches and throwing 5 matches worth of moves into 1 match. total overkill. otherwise good ppv. mania weekend shows look great.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k8hrks

March 6 - Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer returns tonight with a giant one-hour-plus show talking all the news in wrestling and MMA including Raw from Monday night, the latest from John Cena and the Rock, Shawn Michaels and whether the SECRET PLAN is going into effect after one year, thoughts on the ROH 10th Anniversary iPPV show, update on Miesha Tate's arm, Dave rant on Canadian Medical Association's stance on UFC, Doug Furnas' coroner speaks, the Josh Barnett hearing and fallout, and tons more. A gigantic show so check it out~!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ah, welcome back, Bob.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 pm 

Beebo wrote:
Ah, welcome back, Bob.

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 am 

http://www.sendspace.com/file/famrs7

Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer returns today with special guest NIGEL MCGUINNESS to talk a number of subjects including the end of his wrestling career, his retirement tour, the documentary he is producing on the subject, what happened with both WWE and TNA, what he has learned, doing commentary for ROH, memories of his great matches, wrestlers protecting themselves and how important that is, and so much more. An awesome show with Nigel so check it out~!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:29 pm 

Shit's On!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 0UB-0FetQc

---------

Mark Briscoe does the weather

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0whWyAzLEsE