It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
Such a shame. Although, WWE taking down your shoot interviews isn't right...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm 

:cry:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
This displeases me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Heenan is King.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Perry's Deli Home of the Swaggie
It was a pretty good run and it lasted much longer than i expected. Over 700 vids and over 1TB of footage. When the Legends of Wrestling - Celebrities went up the same day it came out on ondemand, it was pushing it. New channel is shoots only and will stay private for only the folks here. I might do a separate channel for old footage once all of these are up. 91 shoots already back up

http://www.youtube.com/user/GinoMarella/videos

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Probably so. I still think its funny that Page is so sensitive to the topic. Either a) it was Russo/Bischoff's idea and he was trusted to make it go down, or b) it (esp. Malone/Rodman) was Page's deal.

It was good to see JR tear into Russo some. Just thinking about it, I wonder how long it takes Russo to start booking for TNA's India group?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:31 pm 

Beebo wrote:
Probably so. I still think its funny that Page is so sensitive to the topic. Either a) it was Russo/Bischoff's idea and he was trusted to make it go down, or b) it (esp. Malone/Rodman) was Page's deal.

It was good to see JR tear into Russo some. Just thinking about it, I wonder how long it takes Russo to start booking for TNA's India group?

yeah DDP sure took a lot of pride in the entire Malone deal. At least Malone cared, he definitely tried. JR is just grumpy doing those things but he's usually pretty good.

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:09 am 
1000 CLUB

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Beebo wrote:

yeah DDP sure took a lot of pride in the entire Malone deal. At least Malone cared, he definitely tried. JR is just grumpy doing those things but he's usually pretty good.

It must be relatively hard to find ex-talent to work these shows. I mean, they'd have to find their road agents when they're not busy (!) as those guys were working in the period they talk about. E.g., Arn, Slaughter, etc. So they got JR instead, who can talk Mid South and WCW with authority. I don't know what Patterson's doing in those things, though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Glad I was able to watch a bunch of that stuff before it was pulled. Thanks BOb for helping me ignore my work for the past few weeks...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:46 am 

np, there will be more stuff up eventually. in the meantime, the links in the sig should work. It seems like Nash and DDP came in when they signed their legends deals or whatever. DDP did that best of nitro dvd and then seems like he recorded a few of the roundtables. nash seemed to do his right after the rumble, so who knows if they'll be asked back or if it was just a timing thing. JR has great stories, you can just tell how much he doesn't want to be there.