It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Apparently.

Looks as if Taker-HBK-HHH closes the show.

If it wasn't for the HIAC stipulation would this even be an interesting matchup? It just seems really forced - yet another HBK/HHH friendship splinter angle and who's side is HBK on. Been done before - alot.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
welp, at least SOMEONE threw vickie guerrero down on a mat for some proper "wrasslin"

...it's the lord's work, you know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
no, shawn, i did not wonder "what's 'ol HBK's prognostication for this match?" or whatever the fuck you said.

jesus. i can feel the vibe of "lockerroom ego" all the way here behind the comfort of my television... for not for long!

* changes channel *

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
This is really not interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm 

Wow that was bad. :(

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I hope they bring out the big things for next week's Raw, because I don't think anything done tonight much helped sell Mania.

No Words from Cena, Rock talked in a taped segement, then gave a Rock Bottom.

Triple H-Taker-HBK just talked at the end and not much came out of it, if any.

For Jericho-Punk, just found out that Punk has another relative with a substance issue, during I thought Jericho was going to say Punk's sister was sleeping with guys to get drugs.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
You really a metal guy jackref?

Thoughts on Maiden?

2 Minutes to Midnight my friend! Of course I love Maiden, thats like asking IMU if he likes tiny german cars.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
So this Lord Tensai guy is A-Train.

Maybe they can bring back Test as well.

Oh wait....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
I just watched most of the show this morning. It would have been nice if Orton v Kane didn't become more pointless. I did like the old school interview setup, but the following would have been more appreciated.

Orton: Josh, you know, a couple months ago....I suffered a concussion. During this time, the card for Wrestlemania was being finalized. Although....it seemed as though I would be fine, I could not be placed high on the card out of concern. In an effort.....to keep me....Randy Orton.....on the card, they chose between three guys to put me IN A MATCH WITH! Although, I was unhappy I couldn't be a bigger part of Wrestlemania, I understood the decision. So I'm now facing Kane, who now wears a mask again. I'll see him at Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania.

I don't know what more everyone is looking for out of HHH/Taker. HIAC is the main added feature, which is why it is a HIAC match. There's not much to say, so the amount of words used has been limited.

Once Ziggler received the Royal Rumble title match, I knew he was destined for a bad WM spot. I expect him to blow up after WM.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Perry's Deli Home of the Swaggie
the Iron Maiden reference might have been better than anything on Raw. they have it set up again where you don't care about the match itself, but you just want to see the finish (trips match and rock match, where does miz run in?). they've also made randall insignificant at mania 2 years in a row. weird.

Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer returns today to talk all the news in wrestling and MMA including a full report on what is going on with Florida Championship Wrestling, when and why they're being shut down, the future of developmental, and more. Plus, the Raw report for Monday night, thoughts on all the different matches and segments, the build towards Mania, latest on Ric Flair and the Hall of Fame, new UFC matches, your questions and tons more. A fun show as always so check it out~!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgee17

you're looking for the link that says:
Click here to start download from sendspace

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Drop In wrote:
I just watched most of the show this morning. It would have been nice if Orton v Kane didn't become more pointless. I did like the old school interview setup, but the following would have been more appreciated.

Orton: Josh, you know, a couple months ago....I suffered a concussion. During this time, the card for Wrestlemania was being finalized. Although....it seemed as though I would be fine, I could not be placed high on the card out of concern. In an effort.....to keep me....Randy Orton.....on the card, they chose between three guys to put me IN A MATCH WITH! Although, I was unhappy I couldn't be a bigger part of Wrestlemania, I understood the decision. So I'm now facing Kane, who now wears a mask again. I'll see him at Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania.

I don't know what more everyone is looking for out of HHH/Taker. HIAC is the main added feature, which is why it is a HIAC match. There's not much to say, so the amount of words used has been limited.

Once Ziggler received the Royal Rumble title match, I knew he was destined for a bad WM spot. I expect him to blow up after WM.

Drop In- I agree with most of your points here, Orton had nothing to do, and he's bigger than the big tag match, if he didn't have the concussion, I think he would have been your Rumble winner.

The Taker-HHH build has been bad I would say, they don't need HIAC or HBK as a ref. Nobody flying off the top of the cage, I would say you will see blood, and more than likely the end will be whoever HBK gives a Super Kick too.

On Ziggler, maybe they felt he wasn't over much for this year's Mania, and he gets the big push after Mania.

For Ziggler to make it, has to get away from Vickie and Swagger.