It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 am 

pizza_Place: home run inn
*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 4/6/12
By Marc Middleton
Apr 3, 2012 - 10:06:30 PM

- Thanks to Miriam for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Orlando, Florida:

Dark Match

* Dean Ambrose defeated Ezekiel Jackson

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* SmackDown opens with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga coming out. Laurinaitis brings out Teddy Long for one last moment. Laurinaitis shows off his new and improved SmackDown and rips into Long. Long wants to quit but Johnny won't let him. It appears Long is under Laurinaitis' control now.

* David Otunga and Mark Henry beat R-Truth in a handicap squash match.

* Randy Orton beat Kane in a No DQ match. They fought all around the ring and up the ramp, on the stage before coming back to the ring. The match sees some good spots and brawls with chairs. Orton wins with a RKO after putting Kane into an exposed turnbuckle.

* Ryback makes his debut and beats a local wrestler. Our correspondent said the former Skip Sheffield wasn't anything too special.

* Daniel Bryan comes out next with AJ Lee and he's pissed off. Fans chant for Bryan but he's not buying it. He tells them to quit mocking him. Lots of "YES!" chants from the crowd. Bryan won't budge and starts dissing AJ before he dumps her. AJ leaves the ring as the crowd chants "YES" and sings "goodbye" to her.

* New WWE Intercontinental Champion Big Show beat Heath Slater with a knockout punch. Cody Rhodes was on commentary for the match.

* More heat for John Laurinaitis. He arranges a face off between Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio before their match begins tonight so Sheamus can't use the Brogue Kick for another surprise win.

* Kelly Kelly comes out for the next match. She ends up distracting WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, allowing Nikki Bella to get a 30 second win. This was apparently a non-title match.

* Backstage promo with Damien Sandow from FCW debuting. Apparently he's doing some kind of actor gimmick.

* Alberto Del Rio beat Sheamus by DQ when Sheamus got caught with a chair that Del Rio had tried to use on him. Del Rio now earns a future World Heavyweight Title shot. Del Rio leaves while Sheamus gets pissed and takes it out on the referee to end the show.

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
So I guess they might be trying to salvage what they can of Sheamus' face momentum by keeping him away from Bryan for at least a while, but if Sheamus-ADR is the match at Extreme Rules the Chicago fans are probably going to bury them just as much as the Raw crowd did.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nice to see Damien Sandow getting pushed to the main roster.

And over/under on the number of weeks it takes Skip Sheffield to tear something is 4.5.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Do we have a new entrance theme for skateboard?

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:26 pm 

A publicly traded company has the general manager of a television show running a scholarship program. I think this needs to be reviewed by the board playa. Hear that, know that.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 pm 

The connection Skip Sheffield had with the audience tonight was breathtaking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 pm 

Edit: Big Show just had to choke a bitch.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 pm 

There should be a contract put out on the head of Will Sasso, Sean Hayes, and the other guy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
There should be a contract put out on the head of Will Sasso, Sean Hayes, and the other guy.

I don't really blame the actors. I guess they could take the high road, and say this doesn't need to be done. It's the motherless fucks that gave the green light to it that need to meet Kevin Millar in a fire pit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Isn't it time for Big Show and Kane to go on vacation for a few months?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 pm 

That's true.

Burn in hell 20th Centuy Fox!

And what about the Farrelly brothers? Do they get a pass for this?

Or should Jinder Mahal issue a fatwah against them as well?