pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
RFDC vs. Krazy Ivan

Return match for Tag Team Titles
Phil McCracken and Hank Scorpio vs. The Grand Score

Woodridge Ryan vs. Jackref

Douchebag vs. Terry Speeps

CSFMBWA Heavyweight Championship Match
The Original Kid Cairo vs. Drop In

Last edited by Terry's Peeps on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
I see. What do you do, have the contestants write out how the match progresses; whichever writes the better one wins?

Or is this something like fantasy wrestling?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 am 

Guys cut promos. The better the promo, the better your chance to win. At least that's how it started.

But since about the third week, people stopped doing promos as much and its become basically the creative team booking angles and writing matches.

Go back and read some old ones. I think they start on page 8 or so.

And visit the website. http://csfmbwa.weebly.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 am 

Problems.

There are problems in the Drinky Alliance. Well problem to be more specific.

One man. One man has cost this Family the Tag Team Championship.One man has cost this Family our credibility. This man is my partner. This man is Drop In.

And how is Drop In reprimanded? What does BobbyHeenan do to this member of the Family who has embarrassed us? WHO HAS EMBARRASSED ME?! He gets him a World Heavyweight Title match. A match that is mine. A match I earned by outlasting 9 other dudes at Friday Fung. Something is wrong here.

I'm not sure what's going on with Drop In, but he has to get his head on straight. Take control Brain. For his sake. And yours.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am 

Little Krazy Ivan. How's that Samoan girlfriend of yours?

Sure, that bonehead monkey-girl
may have been able to hit ME with her big ole belly.
But when she got face to face with this monster,
she got her teeth knocked right out of her mouth.

Does that piss you off, Ivan?
Does that make you angry, that your Samoan girlfriend is missing teeth?
I hope so. I hope it makes you real angry, Ivan.
Because then you'll know how it is going to feel
When I kick your teeth down your throat.

Well this Friday at the CSFMBWA you get your shot at greatness, Bro.
You get to step in the ring with the most Awesome athlete in sports today.
You get to step in the ring with the most Awesome champion in professional wrestling.
And you get to step in the ring with the most Awesome man
on the face of god's green Earth.

And this awesome man, Little Krazy Ivan, is going to kill YOU!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Fade up from black to what appears to be an office or study room. Tons of big hardback books align the shelves of huge bookcases. In front of that sits a chair facing at the bookshelf and a large cherry wood desk. The chair swings around and faces the camera. Woodridge Ryan is sitting in the chair and peers into the camera… (crowd cheers)

Woodridge Ryan: (shaking his head) Hmm… The CSFMBWA. What a joke. (Shakes head some more) What a collection of pathetic, vulgar, talentless and drunken trash. I can’t believe this association is running still somehow. (some of the crowd boos, a couple of cheers, lots of murmuring)

So why am I here do you ask? Simple. This place is in need of an enema in the worst way. This place is in need of someone they can believe in. Someone who can represent the people in a way that they can feel proud of. Not embarrassed of. You see, this place was better. (crowd mixed reaction) This place was better…TWO YEARS AGO! (more loud mixed reaction)

That’s right! Gone are the legends that built this place. The MUScholars of the world. The hawkeyes. The Stinkfinger the Crows! They’re all gone! And what’s left you ask? A bunch of guys who slowly rotted this place. And the holdovers from two years ago? Sellouts. And they’re afraid to actually do or say anything with substance. They’d rather sit there making an orange mess of themselves eating a bag of Cheetos all day trading one-line zingers! This is an association of no substance…other than substance abuse! (more loud crowd reactions, but clearly mixed)

That’s right. These losers are a bunch of dead-beat BOOZERS! This place is filled with lazy, unmotivated alcoholics that’d rather discuss the best beer they had than focus on giving you, the fans, the match of their lives.

That’s why tonight I begin my quest to clean this association of the filth that aligns it. Tonight, I take on jackref. Jackref, you are the epitome of what I’m talking about. While I’m working out, working on my technique and downing protein shakes you are laying on your fatass in a pile of your own filth talking about how great the new Sam Adams Alpine Spring is. Or how you just had your first Coconut Ciroc last night. Or how you couldn’t say no to that last Shiner Bock before the bar closes. Don’t you get it? You’ll be a mid-card jobber all your life if you keep that lifestyle up. You’ll be the Kofi Kingston of this place. All the talent in the world but nowhere to go. Jackref, you need to just say NO! Say no to your lifestyle. Just say No! No! NO! NO! NO! (now the crowd starts chanting “No, No, No” mocking WR). No! NO! NO!

Jackref, you were better two years ago. Tonight, I’m going to either end your run here or knock some sense into you and send you straight back to two years ago when you had a clear mind, body and spirit. Jackref, time is up. For your sake, you better hope you’re up to partying like its 2010.

(cut to commercial)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Very good...

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Very good...

I know I am.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am 

Drop In wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Very good...

I know I am.

I'll get to you in a moment...

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 pm 

[In a pre-recorded interview inside the empty CSFMBWA arena, The Heavyweight Champion OKC is alone in the stands and addresses the cameraman...]

Another week, another title defense. Such is life, but that's what I signed on for. However, the stakes are a little bit different this time. Not only am I defending the World Heavyweight Title against a member of the very faction I took it from, but I'm facing a seemingly mentally beaten man.

Drop In, I want you to look real hard at this face. I don't give a damn what kind of lovers' quarrel you're having with Peeps and the Weasel. If you expect anything other than tonight being the worst night of your life both professionally and personally, you've got another thing coming.

And tomorrow morning when it's all said and done, and you're left staring into your empty bottle of Jack Daniels wondering what the hell hit you, just understand that your Alliance couldn't save you. Nope. Nothing can save you.

[laughs]

Drop In, I am the future...and the future is now. Now drink to that!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'm glad Mr Shivyou decided to give The Grand Score another shot at the titles. I'm proud to defend our titles against men that think this organization is about more than getting drunk and taking cheap shots. People are saying that Phil isnt around very much anymore, and that maybe there is some division in our team. Let me say that couldnt be further from the truth. We arent the drinky fools that get bent out of shape whenever they dont get their way. We are men of honor and we will continue our run as the World Tag Team Champs. Defeating a team like The Grand Score will show that we can go up against any team and come out victorious.

This place is on notice, the drinky fools had their run and caused a lot of trouble but people like that can never be at the top for long. The CSFMBWA is on the road to sobriety.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Some people seem to think I'm confused. My head has never been more clear. I love this business. That's the reason I've trained my ass off to get to where I am in this business. I've held titles and proven I'm one of the best. It's now time to show I am the best.

Some question why Bobby would book me in a World Title match. Bobby knows I have what it takes to get the job done. Which brings me to my opponent. OKC, I invite you to underestimate me. Call me a stooge. Call me whatever you want. I'm a former tag team champion, and still should be. You know why I was in a tag team? Because I wanted to be. If you think I don't have what it takes to knock your ass off that little temporary cardboard mountain you're sitting on, just wait until the end of our match.

No humor. No drama. I'm coming to take your damn belt.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.