http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/476537- ... y-time-off

Post subject: Re: WWe till Summerslam
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
That Raw was pretty crappy.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
That was god awful. Rumor is the E is going hard at Jericho to come back.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
We should get something on the title today with Daniel Bryan, Raw is taped tonight so will know the answers before the show.

Don't know if it will mean much, but with the WWE stock falling hard last week, at 11 am eastern, their is a meeting and somebody could be ousted.

I have heard that WWE should go get Jericho, but I wonder should they make a run at Punk too, he did say recently he was marrying AJ in June, so don't if he would want to come back until he's married.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:22 pm 

Getting Jericho and Punk back might help, but there is still the downward trend of WWE right now. They got Hogan back in the fold for WM and after the first couple of appearances, the shine was off.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm 

It's like on the LAW last night, if they took the title off Bryan and had a tournament for the belt, what guys would be in there and deserve the belt, too early for the Shield and Cesaro.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:07 pm 

If Bryan is done for awhile and Punk stays away, they are going to be in a bind.

Jericho would be good to get back.

If they are ever going to bring in Sting now would be a good time. It would bring in some viewers at least for the short term

But they need Bryan and Punk.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
They need far more than that. They need more WWE Network subscriptions. They need to have an aura of not being down to needing retread #1 (Jericho) or retread #2 (Sting) to offset the absence of Danielson & Punk.

Also, keep in mind that running the ppv shows on the Network affects the talent's pay scale. Enough so that investors might be frightened of an exodus of talent? Sure, they have nowhere to go, but that doesn't matter if they're also not on the WWE shows.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:07 pm 

Couple of things I read
WWE network is getting a price increase soon

As of today due to WWE stock tanking Vince is no longer a billionaire,he lost $350 million. That is just his money not including Linda or the rest of the family.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:01 am 

Should know more about the title tonight, if Bryan gets stripped may do a thing at Money in the Bank ppv.

Also some reports came out over the weekend that Jerricho could be on his way back.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:01 am 

After last night, they made it basically where Bryan has to choose between his wife or the title, keep the title and Bri is fired.

With them getting married, maybe she wants to be home now, so could see her come and say it's okay, Im ready to go home and start our family with kids, she did make mention of that on this week's episode of Total Divas. Rather be a family person instead of a top diva.

What I think will happen, he is ready to give up the title, and someone comes out to stop him, like a Jerricho or reading some comments and being in Chicago, a longshot, but maybe CM Punk.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:05 am 

If done right, this could be a top DVD about Paul Heyman

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/479939- ... nt-listing

There are some reports out there saying CM Punk is now retired.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
reents wrote:
If done right, this could be a top DVD about Paul Heyman

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/479939- ... nt-listing

There are some reports out there saying CM Punk is now retired.

meh.... he'll come back at summerslam or some big PPV... i think he's just taking a good long time to enjoy beign "young dumb and full of cum" .... and of course fully loaded with cash. cuz if he really has "fuck you money" then he should be able to go pop up and shock the world and do a ROH show.... or evne fuck with TNA or something.... and hes not doing that. and i cant see the guy foreal doing MMA.... if he can't slink off to some sort of media/punditry gig based on his cult of personality (.....*rimshot*) then i think he'll eventually come back to vince and get some high value 7digit/year work (you know, big daddy danny mack territory) before he's 40somethign and too old..... cuz i think the guy is only a year or two older than me, and like any professional athlete you've got a career that's going to be mostly over by the time you're 40, except in wrestling if your name/C.O.P. is big enough you can work well into your 50s or 60s and end up all fucked up like hootie hogan.

so yeah i think/hope that punk is just taking an extended sabbitical to enjoy the fruits of his labor @ wwe and when he does come back it'll have the legitimate OMFG factor that it deserves. honestly i think this is what he wanted to do during "the summer of punk" --- fuck off for awhile, enjoy life, go tour and then come back with the belt and have it be a huge deal..... except the iron was so hot that he had to strike within 2-3 weeks of faux retirement and be headlning the card for his next PPV.....

so yeah, if the guy doesnt drink or do drugs, you figure his vice is $$$/good-eating/stunting-on-bitches/good-hawks-seats/etc.... and seeing as i dont think the world gives a toss about phil brooks as a media personality (as wrigley introduced him as PRO WRESTLER CM PUNK!!!!!) i think he has to come back to wrestling at some point.... and at that point its WWE or bust.... cuz unless he wants to be "the guy" that the tna lockerrom hates for being the equivalent of a MLS designated player as opposed to being a $20k/year rookie or a $45-60k rank-n-file MLS player.... just in the TNA lockerroom..... well short of hooking up ROH with an awesome one off match what else is he gonna do? idk if he has a no-complete clause for 6-12 months after his contact expires, prolly so he couldnt do some indie "for the love" shit if he wanted to....... and honestly who wants to go work for dixie and hope she smartens up? yeah right. even hootie hogan ditched that sinking ship to come back and hawk t-shirts and nostalgia for vince cutting the same stupid promos he always cut just now with 100% no point since nothing he says will have any effect on anything in the ring unless they make him raw GM or something (and i bet hootie wants a ridiculus amount of $$$ per eppearance so they wont book him for every week's raw)

ah well, i hope i'm right but i'm prolly wrong. but the contrarian in me says if there's retirement rumors/stories being floated it's just hte WWE hype machine selling the infinitesimal chance of punk coming back to save d-bry when he has to face bork lazer (who is ultiamtely gonna be the big goliath for david to slay, what with >MUH STREAKBUSTER and all that) or whatever.... until then the best we can hope for is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjcrBxoDBI&feature=kp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Went to Payback on Sunday, the matches were better than expected and the crowd lived up to its reputation. Saw Seth Rollins joined Evolution; wonder if this is like Bryan joining the Wyatts or is this a long-term angle?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 pm 

Okay all you HHH supporters. I thought with him and Steph in control they would not be doing the shit they are doing. Driving away one of the hottest stars,Punk and AJ. Trying to kill the drive of Daniel. Putting their buddies on TV in almost every half hour. Breaking up the hottest faction in a long time,Shield. The only good thing I can see coming is that Big Dave left as fast as he did. So come on your asslickers tell me how this is good for business?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 pm 

Quote:
Sumo Monster Truck Match
Hulk Hogan vs. The Giant
Halloween Havoc • October 29, 1995

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Hulk Hogan vs. The Giant
Halloween Havoc • October 29, 1995

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why include those? That was just terrible in so many ways. Even a 13 year old Douchebag watching this on a scrambled PPV was like WTF?!?

At least we will see a surprise appearance by.... (Should have been #1 on the countdown)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Perry's Teeps wrote:
New WCW-centric DVD, OMG! Vol. 2: The Top 50 Incidents in WCW History, comes out tomorrow.

http://www.wrestlingdvdnews.com/full-content-wwe-omg-top-50-incidents-wcw-history-dvd/67945/

Take this shit back to the gay n irrelevant board!