Undertaker v. Bray Wyatt

United States Championship: Rusev (c) v. John Cena

AJ Lee & Paige v. Nicki & Brie Bella

Randy Orton v. Seth Rollins

Post subject: Re: Wrestlemania 31
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:25 pm 

I shall be watching!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Ladder match & Orton v Rollins should be the best. For nostalgia, seeing Sting and Undertaker will be fun. Divas tag match, AJ has seemed off since returning.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 pm 

I cannot wait for the Sting/HHH match and Taker/Bray match.

I know they are older and cannot go like they once could, but I still mark out for them.

I am sure Orton and Rollins will be good as well.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:20 pm 

RFDC wrote:
I cannot wait for the Sting/HHH match and Taker/Bray match.

I know they are older and cannot go like they once could, but I still mark out for them.

I am sure Orton and Rollins will be good as well.

Me too for the Sting appearance. I even switched over to the Network after Raw to hear him speak.

I am worried how they handle Taker...do they have him lose (further tarnishing the streak and Lesnar's win) or have him win (diminishing Wyatt's status)?

I look for a rivalry between Ziggler and Bryan to develop after 'Mania. Hope for that match when I attend Extreme Rules in April

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 pm 

I hope you are right with Ziggler. I think they got something special there and they have not figured out how to use him.

Good point about the Taker match. I don't know what they will do. My guess is Taker will win, but they will make Bray look good in the process.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:50 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
of course i'm going to watch! i give vince his $10/month and end up letting my dad use the official shit while i sod off to superior streams of actual PPV-buys cuz they come in quicker and less laggy than the proper network streams.

the only thing i wonder about is if they're gonna have rollins cash in the MITB when reigns takes bork lazer, or if they're going to expect anyone even 5% smarky to think that and perhaps they think up something else. has anyone figured out what brock's doing once his contract is up? i wonder if that reported big fight that he and vince had @ WWE HQ was a work..... *twilight zone theme*

funny little story, i actually tried to load up the other midwest board to talk wrasslin' about a week ago and i realize that i never put in the URL on this new computer and i couldn't even remember what the place's URL was. idk if i should google it or if i should just drop the mic like the end of 8-mile and just continue talking to the guys under their pseudonyms here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:59 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
of course i'm going to watch! i give vince his $10/month and end up letting my dad use the official shit while i sod off to superior streams of actual PPV-buys cuz they come in quicker and less laggy than the proper network streams.

the only thing i wonder about is if they're gonna have rollins cash in the MITB when reigns takes bork lazer, or if they're going to expect anyone even 5% smarky to think that and perhaps they think up something else. has anyone figured out what brock's doing once his contract is up? i wonder if that reported big fight that he and vince had @ WWE HQ was a work..... *twilight zone theme*

funny little story, i actually tried to load up the other midwest board to talk wrasslin' about a week ago and i realize that i never put in the URL on this new computer and i couldn't even remember what the place's URL was. idk if i should google it or if i should just drop the mic like the end of 8-mile and just continue talking to the guys under their pseudonyms here.

Depends if Lesnar signs a new contract. If he does, he possibly could keep the title. If not, let Reigns win and have Rollins cash in to start a feud. Pushing Reigns this fast was a mistake; he has less than 6 months of true singles competition and Heyman is the one who made this matchup interesting.

This is what I would have done...if Lesnar was signed long-term, have Cena go against him at 'Mania; a loss for Cena doesn't hurt him but just builds up Lesnar's rep as a monster. If he was leaving, have Taker challenge and beat him in a rematch to let him retire on a good note. Taker could have gone the Edge route and retire the next night on Raw. This allows Reigns to gain more singles experience and let Ambrose/Rollins/Cena/Bryan be in the mix for the WWE title.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:10 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
Depends if Lesnar signs a new contract. If he does, he possibly could keep the title. If not, let Reigns win and have Rollins cash in to start a feud. Pushing Reigns this fast was a mistake; he has less than 6 months of true singles competition and Heyman is the one who made this matchup interesting.

This is what I would have done...if Lesnar was signed long-term, have Cena go against him at 'Mania; a loss for Cena doesn't hurt him but just builds up Lesnar's rep as a monster. If he was leaving, have Taker challenge and beat him in a rematch to let him retire on a good note. Taker could have gone the Edge route and retire the next night on Raw. This allows Reigns to gain more singles experience and let Ambrose/Rollins/Cena/Bryan be in the mix for the WWE title.

personally i think the best thing to do with reigns is to let him win the strap (whether or not he's fucked over by rollins) and manage to get him to heel turn and then get heyman as his mouthpiece. the dude has vince's preferred look but he's kind of a big dummy on the stick, and i think going meta re: the antipathy-to-hate from the rumbel (sic. long live kujoe!) and having reigns as a disillusioned heel with heyman cuttin promos for him could give him a chance to work on his in ring work/presence and then have him go babyface naturally over time, just like brock would be a great babyface if he re-signs with the E (and then heyman can still sod off to go help reigns)

btw long term daniel bryan is right where he needs to be cuz with him it's all about "the chase" for "the underdog" and all that and they have no idea wtf to do with him when he's got the title.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:25 pm 

personally i think the best thing to do with reigns is to let him win the strap (whether or not he's fucked over by rollins) and manage to get him to heel turn and then get heyman as his mouthpiece. the dude has vince's preferred look but he's kind of a big dummy on the stick, and i think going meta re: the antipathy-to-hate from the rumbel (sic. long live kujoe!) and having reigns as a disillusioned heel with heyman cuttin promos for him could give him a chance to work on his in ring work/presence and then have him go babyface naturally over time, just like brock would be a great babyface if he re-signs with the E (and then heyman can still sod off to go help reigns)

btw long term daniel bryan is right where he needs to be cuz with him it's all about "the chase" for "the underdog" and all that and they have no idea wtf to do with him when he's got the title.[/quote]

If they turned Reigns heel, I wouldn't mind seeing him aligning with the Authority ala The Rock @ 1998 Survivor Series. He just isn't polished enough at this point to hold the WWE title. Bryan is good as a "chaser" but give him the opportunity to hold the title for a while to see what he can do with it. It is the writers' fault that they can't find something for him...they had him facing Kane as his first title defense for Christs sake.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:34 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
If they turned Reigns heel, I wouldn't mind seeing him aligning with the Authority ala The Rock @ 1998 Survivor Series. He just isn't polished enough at this point to hold the WWE title. Bryan is good as a "chaser" but give him the opportunity to hold the title for a while to see what he can do with it. It is the writers' fault that they can't find something for him...they had him facing Kane as his first title defense for Christs sake.

the thing with reigns is that this is basically vince deciding "fuck you, this guy is the future and even if you don't like it you're still gonna watch cuz what channel is TNA on? only nerds watch NJPW. fuck you!" so idk if they'd do the moderately clever thing and go meta and have reigns turn on the crowd that isn't behind him and all that only because vince wants him to be the next hootie hogan assembly line guy, and what vince wants vince gets. so yeah, long story short i dont think you can really expect common sense to win out here cuz we all know how when vince gets when he sees something he likes...

but yeah speaking of meta, it's like both you and i have said.... really what happens after mania is all depending on what lesnar's gonna do. if that big fight he and vince had in stamford was legit or a work, welp, that's pretty much gonna decide what's gonna happen. if their fight and brock going to UFC was a work (and vince trying to fuck with dana getting his hopes up) then i think we can see brock go face and lose heyman to reigns.... or shit, after reigns wins via having rollins get away with interfering with the match to let reigns beat lesnar, you can then have rollins cash in and get the title via another fingerpoke of doom, and BOOM! you've just turned brock face via screwjob and given the title to rollins to let him shine for a bit, reigns isnt getting the title too soon and he's aligned with the authority, and you have all the reason in the world to turn brock face, which frees up heyman to go corporate/authority too and then he can help out the whole damn stable going forward.

*claps hands*

i'm gonna go apply for a job @ creative brb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:56 pm 

Sure you have seen this Sini but this sums up Vince's love for Reigns

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm 

the thing with reigns is that this is basically vince deciding "fuck you, this guy is the future and even if you don't like it you're still gonna watch cuz what channel is TNA on? only nerds watch NJPW. fuck you!" so idk if they'd do the moderately clever thing and go meta and have reigns turn on the crowd that isn't behind him and all that only because vince wants him to be the next hootie hogan assembly line guy, and what vince wants vince gets. so yeah, long story short i dont think you can really expect common sense to win out here cuz we all know how when vince gets when he sees something he likes...

but yeah speaking of meta, it's like both you and i have said.... really what happens after mania is all depending on what lesnar's gonna do. if that big fight he and vince had in stamford was legit or a work, welp, that's pretty much gonna decide what's gonna happen. if their fight and brock going to UFC was a work (and vince trying to fuck with dana getting his hopes up) then i think we can see brock go face and lose heyman to reigns.... or shit, after reigns wins via having rollins get away with interfering with the match to let reigns beat lesnar, you can then have rollins cash in and get the title via another fingerpoke of doom, and BOOM! you've just turned brock face via screwjob and given the title to rollins to let him shine for a bit, reigns isnt getting the title too soon and he's aligned with the authority, and you have all the reason in the world to turn brock face, which frees up heyman to go corporate/authority too and then he can help out the whole damn stable going forward.

*claps hands*

i'm gonna go apply for a job @ creative brb[/quote]

One reason I can't wait for Trips to take over. Getting rid of Kevin Dunn is the first step. The way Trips has run NXT and the quality of matches, especially the female ones, has been impressive. I applauded the Bella twins for how they have progressed, but they don't hold a candle to Charlotte, Sasha, and even Bayley. If you haven't checked out NXT, I would suggest you do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:10 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
One reason I can't wait for Trips to take over. Getting rid of Kevin Dunn is the first step. The way Trips has run NXT and the quality of matches, especially the female ones, has been impressive. I applauded the Bella twins for how they have progressed, but they don't hold a candle to Charlotte, Sasha, and even Bayley. If you haven't checked out NXT, I would suggest you do.

why do you think i've got the network dude? yeah there's the thing where there's a little bit of guilt for watching so many PPVs over the years and then saying "ok vince, this $10/month is awesomely reasonable so have my $$$" but yeah, getting NXT was a no-brainer there. they're calling it "the super indie" on the LAW podcasts and that's totally what it is.

are you excited that NXT is starting to leave florida and run shows, example, at a 6k seater in san jose on the friday b4 mania?

if they can do that with NXT shows @ at least the big-4 PPVs that's gonna be awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:21 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

why do you think i've got the network dude? yeah there's the thing where there's a little bit of guilt for watching so many PPVs over the years and then saying "ok vince, this $10/month is awesomely reasonable so have my $$$" but yeah, getting NXT was a no-brainer there. they're calling it "the super indie" on the LAW podcasts and that's totally what it is.

are you excited that NXT is starting to leave florida and run shows, example, at a 6k seater in san jose on the friday b4 mania?

if they can do that with NXT shows @ at least the big-4 PPVs that's gonna be awesome.

I am very happy with them branching out NXT. I went to the Holiday Tour at Rosemont on 12/26 and was surprised to see how many people knew who Tyler Breeze and the other NXTers were. I like how almost immediately they push Balor, Owens, and Itami because they have proven to be receptive to adapting, something that an indy guy like Chris Hero didn't do. Heyman has said that if ECW had stayed in business, it would have evolved from the Extreme style into more wrestling by bringing in guys like Punk, Ambrose, Rollins, and Bryan. NXT is a slightly PG version of what ECW would have been.

Only problem I have is that the NXT guys usually get buried on the main roster (Adam Rose, Bo Dallas) or not allowed to show their full potential (Paige). I actually enjoy the NXT show more because of the wrestling and it moves at a faster pace.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
Only problem I have is that the NXT guys usually get buried on the main roster (Adam Rose, Bo Dallas) or not allowed to show their full potential (Paige). I actually enjoy the NXT show more because of the wrestling and it moves at a faster pace.

paige could definitely show me her full potential, among other things. the best thing about her is being from norwich and all she might want me to fuck her in a grant holt kit, which would just about make my life (the grant holt kit, not the sex. duh)

so what do you think the chances are that they'll actually let, say, paige and charlotte go balls out and have a proper match on the main roster in the near future? it'd be a shock to the system of many raw/SD viewers who see divas matches as "piss breaks" (or at least something involving discharges from the penis) that the best damn match in the last NXT takeover was a women's match.

and that, again echoed by thoughts on LAW podcasts, is one thing i'd fucking love to see. have charlotte lead a charge to blow up the "divas" division/belt and replace it with the "women's" division/belt. that's the first thing that needs to happen to take a step back to the days of moolah and sherry and when women used to be allowed to work in the ring.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

paige could definitely show me her full potential, among other things. the best thing about her is being from norwich and all she might want me to fuck her in a grant holt kit, which would just about make my life (the grant holt kit, not the sex. duh)

so what do you think the chances are that they'll actually let, say, paige and charlotte go balls out and have a proper match on the main roster in the near future? it'd be a shock to the system of many raw/SD viewers who see divas matches as "piss breaks" (or at least something involving discharges from the penis) that the best damn match in the last NXT takeover was a women's match.

and that, again echoed by thoughts on LAW podcasts, is one thing i'd fucking love to see. have charlotte lead a charge to blow up the "divas" division/belt and replace it with the "women's" division/belt. that's the first thing that needs to happen to take a step back to the days of moolah and sherry and when women used to be allowed to work in the ring.

Heck, you can go back about ten years with the likes of Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Mickie James going out and having good matches. Hell, Lita was one of the their top faces for a couple of years! Getting back to replacing the Divas title, I am all for it but as long as Total Divas is on (no, I don't watch it) they will continue to push those angles with quality wrestlers like Natalya being held down. They hinted at some type of revolution with AJ Lee's promo about a year ago but then they put Eva Marie (ugh) and Rosa Mendes (triple ugh) in the ring. Just have Charlotte come in and kick ass and refrain from petty diva shit and I'll be happy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:05 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
Heck, you can go back about ten years with the likes of Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Mickie James going out and having good matches. Hell, Lita was one of the their top faces for a couple of years! Getting back to replacing the Divas title, I am all for it but as long as Total Divas is on (no, I don't watch it) they will continue to push those angles with quality wrestlers like Natalya being held down. They hinted at some type of revolution with AJ Lee's promo about a year ago but then they put Eva Marie (ugh) and Rosa Mendes (triple ugh) in the ring. Just have Charlotte come in and kick ass and refrain from petty diva shit and I'll be happy.

btw man, one of my youtube heroes at the moment is the guy who goes through every total divas episode and gives you only the paige stuff. you don't need stephen colbert to tell you that this man is an "it getter"

how many ughs do you have for alicia fox btw?

also was gail kim ever in the E? she had a great program with either mickie james or ODB a year or two ago in TNA and i was like "damn that chick can work" and yeah, i think you could add her to your list and you'd be right on futon.

and dude... you know charlotte is gonna end up on total divas if she isnt there already. just accept it and the sooner you do that the sooner you can get on with your life. it's sad, but it is "the business" after all =/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:20 am 

btw man, one of my youtube heroes at the moment is the guy who goes through every total divas episode and gives you only the paige stuff. you don't need stephen colbert to tell you that this man is an "it getter"

how many ughs do you have for alicia fox btw?

also was gail kim ever in the E? she had a great program with either mickie james or ODB a year or two ago in TNA and i was like "damn that chick can work" and yeah, i think you could add her to your list and you'd be right on futon.

and dude... you know charlotte is gonna end up on total divas if she isnt there already. just accept it and the sooner you do that the sooner you can get on with your life. it's sad, but it is "the business" after all =/

Gail Kim was in the 'E but she really blossomed in TNA because they definitely knew how to use their female wrestlers. Alicia Fox- I liked when they gave her the psycho character but then they retarded her progress also. Yeah, once they put Paige on Total Divas, I was like they are going to ruin this girl. Sasha Banks is one I could see working on that show because her character has that type of personality. AJ is smart to stay off that show because that would demean her big-time. I like both Paige and AJ but lean more towards AJ because she has that nerdy side to her and more of that girl next-door feel.

Hopefully they begin to separate Total Divas from the show and make it part of the background instead of having it as a platform to start storylines on the wrestling programs.
[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:54 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati Chicago Classic
What the heck?! Why the hell is CM Punk in this list?!?!? :D

http://www.statista.com/statistics/2515 ... ed-states/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Brock Lesnar has closed the door on a MMA return and signed a multi-year deal to stay with WWE. Lesnar talked on ESPN SportsCenter.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/wwe-bro ... estlemania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Nice work Vince, people shit on Reigns so hard you had to back the truck up for Brock. Will anybody cheer for Reigns at WM? Obviously Brock has to be screwed out of title and turn face and blow up the roster all part-time summer. You'd think Heyman would be part of the turn, but not sure you want to lose Brock's mouthpiece. Then again, he can just F5 the whole roster every night and that would be enough for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
kissrules73 wrote:
Brock Lesnar has closed the door on a MMA return and signed a multi-year deal to stay with WWE. Lesnar talked on ESPN SportsCenter.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/wwe-bro ... estlemania

Praise God. Keep the belt on a legit badass, and give me Paul Heyman as much as possible. Fiesta!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:23 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Only matches I have any interest in are Rollins-Orton, the ladder match, and Rusev-Cena. Unfortunately they've utterly botched the story for the first, have simply thrown together a bunch of guys who deserve better for the second (and probably won't give it any time with the winner once again perpetually jobbing to actual main eventers), and will in all likelihood severely cool off an awesome heel and one of the best new talents on the roster in the third.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Every WM needs a spotfest with everybody hitting finishers, the ladder match should fill that need.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:08 am 

ok then, if bork lazer is staying then my scenario where reigns beats him, rollins cashes in, and then we get a fingerpoke of doom to cement rollins taking the title and setting up reigns with the authority = brock can rise up from his tweener status to being a proper face and then he can start to have to go after the authority, cuz right now i dont think mr. jimmyjohns has had to tangle with them much yet, and despite vince's literal-and-figurative hardon for reigns to be the hootie hogan for 2015, sheeeeeit, using the IRL antipathy-at-best for him to cement a meta heel turn = a good way to build up reigns as main event talent in a situation where he won't be jeered as a top face.

and then heyman is his mouthpiece, cuz i dont think brock needs him if he goes superface.... just have him do the ultimate warrior thing without the warrior promos and you're set.

and hell, if you do what i said up there even tho reigns is heel, he could grow to resent rollins/authority bigtiming him and not letting him be champ and his jealousy could boil over a la orton and eventually he faceturns back to get the title sometime in 2016 and BLAM! you're set, and all you had to do was use heel status to get him accepted as a main eventer and you're good to go.

the only advantage to keeping brock heel in the long term is if you fancy giving d-bryan another longterm title chase well then brock lesnar would be a fitting final boss. thats what i thought the original plan was when d-bry won @ mania 30, but then kane happened and he got hurt and rah rah rah.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:20 am 

oh btw, now that brock is staying i bet you that the fight between him, and vince was a work and he went to the UFC after "the fight" to get everyone to go DAAAAAAMMMNNNNN!!!! and prolly to give dana a little cocktease, but in the end vince got his man.

and call it a hunch vince gets his man whenever he wants. cuz you know, SOMETIME LOVE FEELS JUST RIGHT FEELS SO REAL FEELS JUST LIKE A PILEDRIVER!!!!!

btw holy shit the video linked through the picture is gay as shit seeing as like, all of the guys are flexing with each other and concrete ejaculation metaphors then when they send some women walking by all the guys they just make stupid faces even tho for the last few minutes they were all playing with each other in chunky sticky cement. mm-hmm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:21 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
oh btw, now that brock is staying i bet you that the fight between him, and vince was a work and he went to the UFC after "the fight" to get everyone to go DAAAAAAMMMNNNNN!!!! and prolly to give dana a little cocktease, but in the end vince got his man.

and call it a hunch vince gets his man whenever he wants. cuz you know, SOMETIME LOVE FEELS JUST RIGHT FEELS SO REAL FEELS JUST LIKE A PILEDRIVER!!!!!

btw holy shit the video linked through the picture is gay as shit seeing as like, all of the guys are flexing with each other and concrete ejaculation metaphors then when they send some women walking by all the guys they just make stupid faces even tho for the last few minutes they were all playing with each other in chunky sticky cement. mm-hmm.

Don't forget this!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:23 am 

Possible spoilers below....

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/c ... _contract/

I have been told that Brock Lesnar's contract is set for 3 years at $3 million a year. Brock is working a limited schedule during this new contract just like he was with his older contract.
The WWE championship match has been heavily discussed since Brock has confirmed to be staying with WWE. Writers have been working night and day with Vince, Triple H and their inner circle on possible outcomes for the match.
I am being told that Vince is on board with the idea of having Brock retain the WWE title, Cena win the U.S. title and either Sheamus or Daniel Bryan winning the I.C. title. It is still not confirmed however what role if any Sheamus will play at WrestleMania.
I have also been told Roman Reigns is being compared to Lex Luger and his push in 1993 and early 1994. Lex was pushed to the moon but never got over as the WWE wanted at the time. Thus Vince went with the fan favorite Bret Hart and Luger fizzled of into mid-card status.
I have also been told that Dean Ambrose is to get a heavy push leading into SummerSlam.

The Luger comparison is good but eventually he will get over.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I do think Lesnar wins now, but could also see the Heyman turn on Lesnar and help Reigns win the belt.

It is time to push Ambrose too, but I also see Bray Wyatt getting a push too.

On the Wyatt-Taker, Taker can put on a good match, but with the way his body is, what kind of match will this turn out to be