It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:30 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
From all sources including WWE.com
I guess she was not kidding about WM being her swan song.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
chaspoppcap wrote:
From all sources including WWE.com
I guess she was not kidding about WM being her swan song.

She was very good in-ring and entertaining out of it. She is either pregnant, injured, or the situation between Punk and WWE has burned her out. She will be missed and was my favorite diva.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Eh don't worry we've got Paige now! she's better than aj cuz the dicks she sucked to get to where she is have monocles and accents and stuff; pomp and circumsized!

(I kid.. I kid... And soon there will be another kid on earth who gets really offended by the concept of CP munk)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Eh don't worry we've got Paige now! she's better than aj cuz the dicks she sucked to get to where she is have monocles and accents and stuff; pomp and circumsized!

(I kid.. I kid... And soon there will be another kid on earth who gets really offended by the concept of CP munk)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:35 am 

* adds frankdrebin to his list of people who are offended by CP munk *

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:22 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
* adds frankdrebin to his list of people who are offended by CP munk *

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:34 am 

remember those vignettes where she was LOL I'M SUCH A NERD XDDDDDDDDDDD all HI I'M AJ! I'M FUN! I'M AS CLOSE TO JAILBAIT AS YOU'LL GET IN THE E! YOU'LL LOVE ME!!!! WHEEEEE!!! * GLASSES * ??? ahh the good ol days.

it seems like eons ago that she was merely daniel bryan's near-wifey and then she was rolling with dolph and then it's like "oh wow hey she can kinda work, i thought she was just "some dude's chick du jour" and then we saw the black widow thing and got to thinking "i'd pay to experience that" and then it was kind of like hey here's paige and uhhh next thing you know CM punk claimed her and she was gone but then came back and uhhh.... well nothing was really built well for mania, but still, frank you'd be able to answer this: what was aj's #1 all-time classic feud?

did she even have one? or are we only going to remember for her hijinks back when she was the accessibly-nerdy 2010s version of miss elizabeth?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:44 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:58 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
remember those vignettes where she was LOL I'M SUCH A NERD XDDDDDDDDDDD all HI I'M AJ! I'M FUN! I'M AS CLOSE TO JAILBAIT AS YOU'LL GET IN THE E! YOU'LL LOVE ME!!!! WHEEEEE!!! * GLASSES * ??? ahh the good ol days.

it seems like eons ago that she was merely daniel bryan's near-wifey and then she was rolling with dolph and then it's like "oh wow hey she can kinda work, i thought she was just "some dude's chick du jour" and then we saw the black widow thing and got to thinking "i'd pay to experience that" and then it was kind of like hey here's paige and uhhh next thing you know CM punk claimed her and she was gone but then came back and uhhh.... well nothing was really built well for mania, but still, frank you'd be able to answer this: what was aj's #1 all-time classic feud?

did she even have one? or are we only going to remember for her hijinks back when she was the accessibly-nerdy 2010s version of miss elizabeth?

She had a rivalry with Kaitlyn in the summer of 2013 and Paige in the summer of 2014. She was the best female wrestler they had in terms of in-ring ability, charisma, and mic skills. She didn't have many quality opponents to feud with and the storyline she had with Paige was dulled because of the E's lack of interest in providing good diva storylines. It seemed when she came back this last time, she was not as into the business as before; perhaps because of what happened between Punk and the E. With the emergence of Paige, the development of Nikki, and the future promotions of Sasha Banks and Charlotte, we could have some compelling matches and storylines with AJ and those four.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:01 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
the E's lack of interest in providing good diva storylines.

oh they are plenty interested in providing those.... just for total divas! remember that storyline where paige fed nattie a pot brownie and nattie freaked out and paige was like "YO WE WAS JUST FUCKIN WITH YOU GUV THERE WAS NO POT IN THAT BROWNIE" and nattie was like "YOU FUCKING CHAV!!!!" and it went to commercial all emo?

i didnt come back after commercial. but i assure you quality ensued after the break.

the guys on the law said they'd love to have charlotte come up to the main roster and win the divas championship and then throw it away or destroy it and then saying she's not a DIVAS champion she's a WOMAN'S champion and insert new strap here...

that'd be awesome but it'll never happen. that jeff hardy women's championship belt is just too damn iconic to get rid of, especially when there's brand synergy with the mighty e! network!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:09 am 

AJ gave a CM Punk-like shoot promo where she went after the "Divas" and told exactly how it was at the time. I'm all in favor of bringing back the women's championship. I've probably watched a total of two Total Divas episodes and that was the first season...