It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:23 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Hulk Hogan leaves WWE

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... irror_main

Hulk Hogan appears to be gone from WWE after all references to him were sensationally removed from their website.

As well as his profile in the alumni section, all his merchandise has been pulled from the online store - certainly making it look like his time with the company has come to an end.

When searching for Hogan's profile online and attempting to access it that way, an error message appears which reads: "You are not authorised to access this page."
There are reports that the sudden end to their working relationship is the result of a video or audio of the star on a "racial tirade", although renowned professional wrestling writer Dave Meltzer described it as "a rumour going round".

An audio clip has surfaced online in which Hogan repeatedly uses the n-word during an interview discussing his early career and the use of the word on screen, although it is not clear if this is what has contributed to him being removed from the site.

Hogan himself is yet to comment on the reports, although he did post a cryptic message referring to a "storm", and putting his faith in "God and his Universe".

He tweeted: "In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH (sic)"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:57 am 

jimmypasta wrote:
Hulk Hogan leaves WWE

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... irror_main

Hulk Hogan appears to be gone from WWE after all references to him were sensationally removed from their website.

As well as his profile in the alumni section, all his merchandise has been pulled from the online store - certainly making it look like his time with the company has come to an end.

When searching for Hogan's profile online and attempting to access it that way, an error message appears which reads: "You are not authorised to access this page."
There are reports that the sudden end to their working relationship is the result of a video or audio of the star on a "racial tirade", although renowned professional wrestling writer Dave Meltzer described it as "a rumour going round".

An audio clip has surfaced online in which Hogan repeatedly uses the n-word during an interview discussing his early career and the use of the word on screen, although it is not clear if this is what has contributed to him being removed from the site.

Hogan himself is yet to comment on the reports, although he did post a cryptic message referring to a "storm", and putting his faith in "God and his Universe".

He tweeted: "In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH (sic)"

I just listened to it and if what's stated on the video is all he said then that's bullshit. He was asked a question and answered the question. He referenced another person that addressed him by using the word. It isn't even a "rant" at all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:14 am 

long time guy wrote:

I just listened to it and if what's stated on the video is all he said then that's bullshit. He was asked a question and answered the question. He referenced another person that addressed him by using the word. It isn't even a "rant" at all

Nah, its something different

WWE Erases Hulk Hogan from Website After Reports of Racist Audio Tape
24,929 6

J.K. Trotter
Filed to: HULK HOGAN 7/24/15 9:15am

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. has erased nearly all references to the wrestler Hulk Hogan from its main website, reportedly due to an audio tape soon to be released by the National Enquirer in which Hogan (real name: Terry Bollea) can be heard referring to black people as “geniuses.”

According to Wrestling News Source (as highlighted by The Daily Beast’s Marlow Stern):

On WWE.com, Hogan is no longer listed on the WWE Hall of Fame page, and all of his merchandise has also been removed from WWEShop.com. The only thing currently remaining that mentions Hogan involves WWE’s upcoming Australian tour, which Hogan was scheduled to take part in as General Manager. However, when any attempt to access this page is made, a message appears stating “you are not authorized to access this page.”
The Daily Beast speculates that the removal is tied to a 3-year-old audio clip from a radio show where Hogan discussed being referred to, and referring to others, as “niggas” and “geniuses.” Per the gossip website MediaTakeOut, however, the erasure appears to be tied to an audio tape that recently surfaced during legal discovery for Hogan’s trial against Gawker Media. In that tape, which was reportedly obtained by the National Enquirer, Hogan is allegedly heard “referring to black people as geniuses”:

MediaTakeOut.com got a sneak preview of on an AUDIO TAPE - which allegedly shows HULK HOGAN using the “N Word”. And he’s not using the “N*GGA” word either. After listening to the tape, which is DISGUSTING, there can be NO DOUBT that Hulk Hogan is a racist . . . at the level of the KU KLUX KLAN. The tape was discovered during the GAWKER LAWSUIT - it was from a legal deposition and was sold to the National Enquirer. We’re told that the audio tape will be out early this morning. When it comes out, we’ll post it here.
Hogan is suing Gawker Media for $100 million in Pinellas County, Florida for publishing excerpts of a video tape depicting him having sex with the wife of his ex-best-friend, the Tampa-area radio shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge Clem.

The only comment from Hogan so far is a cryptic tweet issued earlier today:

Neither WWE nor Hogan’s lawyer, Charles Harder, immediately returned requests for comment. If you know any more about this, please get in touch.

Email/chat: trotter@gawker.com · PGP key + fingerprint · DM: @jktrotter ·

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
After listening to the tape, which is DISGUSTING, there can be NO DOUBT that Hulk Hogan is a racist . . . at the level of the KU KLUX KLAN.

Well, good to know that professional wrestling's culture of understatement is still intact.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Quote:
UPDATE: The WWE acted swiftly in the wake of The National ENQUIRER's explosive report – FIRING Hulk Hogan! In a statement to The ENQUIRER, The WWE said: "WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

Hulk Hogan has been captured on tape spewing foul-mouthed racial slurs – including the N-word.

In a shocking world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER and RadarOnline.com – in a joint investigation – has learned that sordid pillow talk caught on an unauthorized sex tape includes a revolting conversation in which the pro wrestling icon unleashed a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

Despite his TV image as a born-again Christian, the tapes prove that Hulk is a very different man off camera!

In a startling exchange, the 61-year-old told Clem – who he sued for invasion of privacy after their XXX tape was leaked to a website – about his frustrations with blonde bombshell Brooke, 27.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

Hulk did not return a request for comment.

STORY DEVELOPING –– MORE FROM THE VILE TAPES TO COME.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:30 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
the Hulkster wrote:
I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers.

Well, that is a point.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 am 

People are so terrible and awful and stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:45 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Nah, its something different

24,929 6

J.K. Trotter
Filed to: HULK HOGAN 7/24/15 9:15am

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. has erased nearly all references to the wrestler Hulk Hogan from its main website, reportedly due to an audio tape soon to be released by the National Enquirer in which Hogan (real name: Terry Bollea) can be heard referring to black people as “burrito.”

According to Wrestling News Source (as highlighted by The Daily Beast’s Marlow Stern):

On WWE.com, Hogan is no longer listed on the WWE Hall of Fame page, and all of his merchandise has also been removed from WWEShop.com. The only thing currently remaining that mentions Hogan involves WWE’s upcoming Australian tour, which Hogan was scheduled to take part in as General Manager. However, when any attempt to access this page is made, a message appears stating “you are not authorized to access this page.”
The Daily Beast speculates that the removal is tied to a 3-year-old audio clip from a radio show where Hogan discussed being referred to, and referring to others, as “niggas” and “burrito.” Per the gossip website MediaTakeOut, however, the erasure appears to be tied to an audio tape that recently surfaced during legal discovery for Hogan’s trial against Gawker Media. In that tape, which was reportedly obtained by the National Enquirer, Hogan is allegedly heard “referring to black people as burrito”:

MediaTakeOut.com got a sneak preview of on an AUDIO TAPE - which allegedly shows HULK HOGAN using the “N Word”. And he’s not using the “N*GGA” word either. After listening to the tape, which is DISGUSTING, there can be NO DOUBT that Hulk Hogan is a racist . . . at the level of the KU KLUX KLAN. The tape was discovered during the GAWKER LAWSUIT - it was from a legal deposition and was sold to the National Enquirer. We’re told that the audio tape will be out early this morning. When it comes out, we’ll post it here.
Hogan is suing Gawker Media for $100 million in Pinellas County, Florida for publishing excerpts of a video tape depicting him having sex with the wife of his ex-best-friend, the Tampa-area radio shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge Clem.

The only comment from Hogan so far is a cryptic tweet issued earlier today:

Neither WWE nor Hogan’s lawyer, Charles Harder, immediately returned requests for comment. If you know any more about this, please get in touch.

Email/chat: trotter@gawker.com · PGP key + fingerprint · DM: @jktrotter ·

The video I'm referencing is completely different. He should have been fired if those transcripts are reflective of what was actually said. I guess we won't be seeing anymore Shaq and Hogan photo ops will we?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Interesting that they obliterated him from the website. I mean, Punk is still on there for example, and burned bridges and then pissed on the ashes. Michael Hayes is about as racist a fella in wrestling as you'll meet, and he's a long-time road agent. The only other guy I can think of that's purposefully and completely erased from the WWE universe is Benoit. And as I hear this it's part of the Score update.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
rogers park bryan wrote:
People are so terrible and awful and stupid.

Except my guy, Mel Gibson. He just gets angry, which makes him want to SMOOOOOKE, after which he will threaten to bury your ass in a rose garden.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
They are revving up for a Hulk comeback where some balck wrestler beats the snot out of him at the next Wrestlemania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:16 am 

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
They are revving up for a Hulk comeback where some balck wrestler beats the snot out of him at the next Wrestlemania
Zeus! Zeus! Zeus!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Don Tiny wrote:
Michael Hayes is about as racist a fella in wrestling as you'll meet

but man...Badstreet USA is an awesome entrance song

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:23 am 

Bagels wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

I still remember when Flair did the "shoot" interview dissing the hell out of P. S. Hayes. One of the best ever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:30 am 

A little :lol: :lol: for the s'marks around here ...

Booker told him he was coming for him. Well, he finally got 'em.

(for those that don't get the reference ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsWwasyCSo)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:53 am 

http://www.people.com/article/hulk-hogan-racist-rant-statement

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE.

"This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise," Hogan told PEOPLE. "I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:13 am 

Herb has afacebook status on this that I wont even repost becasue some might not like me using the word, but its a good one line zinger.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:21 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Herb has afacebook status on this that I wont even repost becasue some might not like me using the word, but its a good one line zinger.

Then substitute the offending word with something like "petunia" and post it here, ya munch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:31 am 

It occurs to me that it's kinda funny that a guy who made a career overusing the word "brother" could've saved himself a lot of grief by using it a few times more ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:26 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:48 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

Hell yeah it is

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:38 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:46 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
yeah i was gonna make some quip about that booker T "HULK HOGAN WE COMING FOR YOU [BROTHER]!!!!" thing and maybe he thought it was ok to use that in the context of a reply that or cuz he was "cutting a promo" but as i've personally found out in so-called "real life", even when you are legit "cutting a promo" and thusly all wrapped up in kayfabe other people like to decide what is real and what is truly promo and yeah, you know, it's better to just not even go there which should be really easy to do if you dont even have those types of thoughts or words-in-your-vocab cuz you dont look at certain people that way.

whenever they can start doing mind-reading stuff i guess they can do a racial test by checking white ppl to see if when a black dude walks by the n-word pops into their mind and if it does BOOM! there ya go you got a racist..... cuz i think that'd be a pretty decent metric/standard to tell if people really got that kind of shit in their heart... like if someone's skin color is a 100% mitigating factor that compels you to mentally reach for a hateful slur meant to disparage/hurt/insult/put-in-their-place/etc then i guess you've got one like ol girl from ghostbusters yelling WE GOT ONE!!!!!!! and hitting the buzzer in ghostbusters 1.

until that kind of tech is out there, i guess we'll just have to settle for what we've got now.... which hopefully includes "dude, don't go around saying stuff like that on tape especially if you're a public figure and you have everything to lose by going on record with that kind of shit" --- cuz it aint just hootie hogan.... didnt dog the bounty hunter have a tape/video/something where he was freely brandishing the n-word so much it's like "whoa, he obviously thinks with that word/term right there in the forefront of his mind" --- and hey i dont think that 100% ruined dog, but he's not on A&E anymore and he's on some way more obscure channel IIRC so there ya go.... every dog has his day, eh?

at least if hootie can take gawker down a few pegs he'll be 1-2 and batting .500 on the recent shit, eh? it could either be 1/3 or 2/3 if you wanna count the sextape as a pro or con.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 am 

most white dudes from wisconsin use the word all the time. thats what you get when you never lived in a big city. people can be so narrow minded its unbelievable to me. im ok if thats the one of two words you just cant use. Caller Bob is the other. never say that anywhere, because some female is listening. next in line is fahg, but as long as you say it the right way its just hilarious more than anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Yeah, remove Hogan for using it but let's not talk about all the racist shit the E has done in the past on TV in it's storylines. Mexicools anyone? HHH telling Booker T ,you people can't be champ , but he could be his limo driver?. Akem the African Dream> Or how about when Mr McMahon used the N word on RAW when he was tryingto side up to Cena ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:19 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Yeah, remove Hogan for using it but let's not talk about all the racist shit the E has done in the past on TV in it's storylines. Mexicools anyone? HHH telling Booker T ,you people can't be champ , but he could be his limo driver?. Akem the African Dream> Or how about when Mr McMahon used the N word on RAW when he was tryingto side up to Cena ?

Are you arguing that real racism is the same as fake/scripted racism?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:03 pm 

The use of the N word is less problematic (strangely enough) than Hogan admitting that he is racist. That is the larger issue.
Now I understand why Zeus never received the proper push. There were always rumors that Hogan was a tad bit "Uncomfortable" working with him

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:21 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
long time guy wrote:
The use of the N word is less problematic (strangely enough) than Hogan admitting that he is racist. That is the larger issue.
Now I understand why Zeus never received the proper push. There were always rumors that Hogan was a tad bit "Uncomfortable" working with him

Zeus had zero personality