It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Don Tiny wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Big Bossman added to the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame class...

Grade-A Pepper!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:57 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
That's true.

How is Rick Rude not in the Hall of Fame yet?

Vince is probably still bitter over him quitting after the Screwjob

Hansen was definitely a good inclusion...especially considering it's in Texas.

I think it would be great if part of the Bossman induction video includes him not catching Cornette at Starrcade 86

:lol: Now that would make it all worth it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:01 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
WWE HOF is like the Anti-Abbatacola criteria -- instead of 90% approval, 10% will get you in.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 am 

Hansen was a great heel when was with WWF back in the mid 70's and early 80's but didn't have a real long run in either WWF or WCW and only held one title.

I'm sure they will rehash how he broke Bruno Sammartino's neck.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:51 am 

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/720831215062757376

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Hawkeye Vince wrote:
Hansen was a great heel when was with WWF back in the mid 70's and early 80's but didn't have a real long run in either WWF or WCW and only held one title.

I'm sure they will rehash how he broke Bruno Sammartino's neck.

That guy was legit dangerous.

He couldn't see. Someone that big and strong going into a blind rage does not make for a pleasant night in the ring.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
Great Scott Hall shoot interviews

Golddust: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ACrJK3zU0

Dixie Carter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNHplPDdRA

Did Macho Man fuck Steph: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_bY7ql5o8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:53 pm 

Stevie Richards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHeGT_lVgn0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:00 pm 

Great stuff with Hall.

Nice to see him looking and sounding good.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:17 pm 

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... rs-during/

Sadly, I think we might have another wrestling death soon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:20 pm 

The Giant Killer on Scott Hall's ex being a bitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MjGdRjKgHE

Best line from above video: https://youtu.be/3MjGdRjKgHE?t=2m35s

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:31 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Top TNA star Ethan Carter III rushed the ring at tonight’s Evolve 61 IPPV event and, along with Drew Galloway, attacked Johnny Gargano ending the show’s main event. EC3 then cut a scathing promo on NXT, Triple H, independent wrestlers and more.

Featured below is a full transcript of the promo, edited for clarity.

“[Galloway] became a world champion on his own. I became a world champion on my own. So the way I look at it, you know who kinda blew it? The 203. Stamford, CT. Up north. The ‘King of Kings’, that’s who blew it.”

EC3 and Galloway then fight off multiple referees and wrestlers trying to interfere, as EC3 continues his shoot, now addressing the talent that tried to chase him off.

“No, no, I get it. I get it guys, you wanna make the next step. You want to be good soldiers. But take it from us – you know what they do to good soldiers? They put them on the front line and make them take the bullet.”

EC3 then emulates urinating on the Evolve turnbuckle and dropping an “EC2” on the canvas.

“You wanna take that next step? You wanna get to the show everybody loves? ‘Oh we have great matches, compelling characters, great storylines, NXT, NXT, yay! You know what makes a star? Surviving. Try surviving obstacle courses. Getting slimmed. Wheelbarrow races. Six-minute TV matches where you can’t do any of your cool moves. And Redemption Points! Here we stand, a true success story of independence. Independence is not [ ] to the machine; independence is succeeding despite it.”

Carter was of course referring to his time in WWE, where he actual competed in the original NXT concept when the program was a reality competition. Drew Gulak then rushes the ring and is met with the same fate as the others before him.

“Nice boots Gulak. Do you know what this is? This is a microphone. This is how you create box office. This is how you put asses in seats. No flips and false-finishes. This man (points to Galloway) was ‘chosen’ as a reason. If I can be humble for a second – I have been endorsed by the best, only to be destroyed by the worst. So I’m gonna shoot with you real fast, buddy. By endorsed I mean Hall of Famers, world champions, that kind of thing. But when it comes to being destroyed, I can only think of one obese sociopath who’s best known for being [ ]. So hey Bill, guess what – I won!”

At this point, TJ Perkins rushes the ring and is also taken out by both men, finished off with a powerbomb by Galloway. Carter continues…

“I’m not finished! We are the last bastion of the independents here. We are two men – we weren’t failed football projects. We weren’t models. We weren’t body builders pulled out of a gym. We sure as hell weren’t anyone’s kids! We are two men who love this industry, who breath this industry. To us this isn’t a game – this is our god damn lives.”

It was at this point that Ethan Page rushed the ring with a steel chair and the Evolve talent was all able to run off the invading TNA force. The two sides had a staredown and traded promos for a bit before EC3 and Galloway ended up leaving.

This entire angle was to set up a tag team match featuring Gargano and TJP taking on EC3 and Galloway at the next Evolve show on June 10th.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:46 pm 

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/feat ... 513?page=2

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/05/13/ ... miversary/

Dixie, just sell controlling interest so maybe the company can survive and provide employment to some talented individuals.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:30 pm 

Rollins returned tonight at Extreme Rules.

That can only be good news.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:51 am 

Quote:
SmackDown going live on USA Network on a new night with distinct roster starting July 19

A SmackDown shakeup is about to completely reshape all of WWE. Beginning July 19, the second longest-running weekly episodic program in television history, SmackDown, will move from Thursday to Tuesday nights and air LIVE each and every week — for the first time ever — at 8/7 C on USA Network, the exclusive cable home to WWE’s marquee properties.

This bold move will have major ramifications for all of WWE and exemplify the New Era, as both Raw and SmackDown will each feature their own unique rosters and rivalries following an imminent Superstar draft.

"WWE's flagship programs will both leverage the incredible depth of our talent roster, distinct storylines and the unpredictable nature of live TV," WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon said. “This move will undoubtedly build more excitement and deepen engagement with our fans around th­e world.”

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:56 am 

When was the last time anyone here sat through RAW and or Smackdown in their entirety?

It's been years for me.

There's waaaaay too much WWE on TV. I long for squash matches and pre-taped backstage promos.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Matches Malone wrote:
When was the last time anyone here sat through RAW and or Smackdown in their entirety?

It's been years for me.

There's waaaaay too much WWE on TV. I long for squash matches and pre-taped backstage promos.

I usually have Raw on from the start, but pause when I put my daughter to bed and tend to fast forward to catch up...

I record Smackdown and usually forget to watch it.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:43 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:

It's been years for me.

I watch all of Raw, basically all of Smackdown, except for replays from the Raw show. Pretty excited for the split; hopefully the world, women's, and tag team titles are on both shows. Make the IC and US titles specific to a brand; PPVs would be separate (except for the big 4). They can alternate the look of the PPVs between the two brands (using the normal set and then one similar to what they used for Roadblock).

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:27 pm 

Lately I've gotten back to watching some RAW, but only the last hour.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
With no more Motorhead who will do HHH intro music now?

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:00 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:

Motorhead didn't play it live every time...

:D

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:

Are you serious with this shit? :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
RFDC wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Had earbuds in and Motorhead the Game came on and The thought went , wow who will make new entrance music for HHH now.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:26 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
RFDC wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Had earbuds in and Motorhead the Game came on and The thought went , wow who will make new entrance music for HHH now.

Why does he need new entrance music?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:15 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
Matches Malone wrote:

Mick Foley would still be an active wrestler. No, I lie! I turned it off halfway thru even then. Point is, 2 hours is more than enough, and 90 minutes is a sweet spot. (Sometimes I can only last as long as 10 minutes with the current 'brew')

Matches Malone wrote:
I long for squash matches and pre-taped backstage promos.

So you want the return of WWE Superstars. Well, I can't back you on that one. Of course these interviews in the ring all end up being squashes. And to me, mind-numbing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:40 pm 

Watching the Eddie Guerrero Raw tribute on the network.

Just got through the Benoit monologue...I feel ehhh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The fans, not the product, is the main thing that is wrong with the WWE right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:41 pm 

Hockey Gay wrote:
The fans, not the product, is the main thing that is wrong with the WWE right now.

Are you related to the McMahon's?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Hockey Gay wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:00 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

Are you related to the McMahon's?

Hornswoggle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 88  Next