It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I forgot the Flair-Asuka, looking forward to that one.

Also a thought, will this Mixed Match Challenge if anyone following it, gets thrown into a setup for Mania, have Miz-Asuka, Braun-Alexa and Roode-Flair remaining

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
reents wrote:

Also a thought, will this Mixed Match Challenge if anyone following it, gets thrown into a setup for Mania, have Miz-Asuka, Braun-Alexa and Roode-Flair remaining

Yeah, that's not happening...all 6 have something better to do that day.

Don't forget Braun single handedly winning the Raw Tag Titles.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
reents wrote:

It is supposed to be a separate show with no continuing storylines, hence that is why Alexa is a babyface on Mixed Match.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
reents wrote:

It is supposed to be a separate show with no continuing storylines, hence that is why Alexa is a babyface on Mixed Match.

The little I have followed it, sounds there trying to make some of the teams into relationships, like Roode and Flair and Braun and ALexa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
FrankDrebin wrote:
reents wrote:

She's always a babyface. It's everyone else who's wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 pm 

We may have had an injury over the weekend,people aren't sure yet, but AJ Styles got a beatdown from Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn and was limping, he came back at the end to hit them with a chair, but was limping to the back, not sure if real or to sell the beatdown, hopefully nothing serious.

I was just wondering, the Styles-Nkamura match could be the match of the night, do they give the belt to Nkamura now or still keep it on Styles, I think AJ doesn't need the belt and Nkamura does have the crowd behind him, so could see a title change.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:16 pm 

reents wrote:
We may have had an injury over the weekend,people aren't sure yet, but AJ Styles got a beatdown from Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn and was limping, he came back at the end to hit them with a chair, but was limping to the back, not sure if real or to sell the beatdown, hopefully nothing serious.

I was just wondering, the Styles-Nkamura match could be the match of the night, do they give the belt to Nkamura now or still keep it on Styles, I think AJ doesn't need the belt and Nkamura does have the crowd behind him, so could see a title change.

AJ has been going hard ever since coming to the WWE so I wouldn't be surprised that he's banged up. Give the title to Nakamura, have AJ take some time off to heal up. Have Owens or Zayn feud with Nakamura for a couple of months.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FrankDrebin wrote:
reents wrote:

AJ has been going hard ever since coming to the WWE so I wouldn't be surprised that he's banged up. Give the title to Nakamura, have AJ take some time off to heal up. Have Owens or Zayn feud with Nakamura for a couple of months.

Then bring AJ back as a heel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 pm 

If they give the belt to Nkamura, do they also give the belt Asuka too

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm 
reents wrote:

With Steph on commentary telling us how historic it is.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:01 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
reents wrote:

With Steph on commentary telling us how historic it is.

That would happened with the Fabulous Moolah...I mean Women's Wrestlemania Battle Royal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:22 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
reents wrote:

Then bring AJ back as a heel.

On Raw for a feud with Balor Club...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 pm 

Daniel Bryan cleared to return to the ring

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:14 pm 

Setting up the Shane tag match with Owens and Zayn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Setting up the Shane tag match with Owens and Zayn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Hogan is back in the good graces of WWE, brother.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Hogan is back in the good graces of WWE, brother.

In related news, Apollo, R-Truth, Titus O'Neil, and The New Day are now considered buried.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
My son finally watched the Smackdown from Tuesday. He was fucking pissed at KO and Zayn. :lol: :lol: He took his action figures of them and threw them under his bed and told me that he wont play with them again until he knows that Daniel Bryan is OK. "He just got able to wrestle again and they ATTACKED him!!!"

Hank Jr is perilously close to being the 'Its still real to me' guy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
My son finally watched the Smackdown from Tuesday. He was fucking pissed at KO and Zayn. :lol: :lol: He took his action figures of them and threw them under his bed and told me that he wont play with them again until he knows that Daniel Bryan is OK. "He just got able to wrestle again and they ATTACKED him!!!"

:lol: That's awesome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:26 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider in response to the report and confirmed that they have had talks with The Hulkster:

"We have had discussions with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan) about how he can help others learn from his mistakes, however, he is not under any contract with WWE."

Looking forward to Hogan's PSAs on behalf of the NWO Respecting Diversity.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:53 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding!

:lol:

That is what it is all about. Miss having little ones

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:02 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

That is cool man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:38 pm 

Awesome, Hank

I’m watching Impact (for some unknown reason) and all I can think is that it’s appropriate that a show called Schitt’s Creek is being advertised in the bottom corner. This is fucking terrible. How has Don Callis not fired Josh Matthews yet?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:41 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Awesome, Hank

I’m watching Impact (for some unknown reason) and all I can think is that it’s appropriate that a show called Schitt’s Creek is being advertised in the bottom corner. This is fucking terrible. How has Don Callis not fired Josh Matthews yet?

It has gotten better since Callis & co. took over. Matthews does need to be replaced as an announcer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:48 pm 

Yeah it has been much better recently.

Josh does suck.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:
WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider in response to the report and confirmed that they have had talks with The Hulkster:

"We have had discussions with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan) about how he can help others learn from his mistakes, however, he is not under any contract with WWE."

Looking forward to Hogan's PSAs on behalf of the NWO Respecting Diversity.

Brother, look, here's the thing .... we filmed all those NWO vignettes not just in white, but in black and white.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:12 pm 

New Japan Strong Style Evolved is LIVE from Long Beach right now on AXS.

Young Bucks vs. Golden Lovers main eventing a stacked card.

Looking forward to Okada-Ishii vs. Zack Sabre Jr. and Minoru Suzuki.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:43 pm 

Looks like Shane is out of Mania with diverticulitis and infection, and he'll need surgery.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 88  Next