It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

Shit is going to be 7 hours again isnt it?

11 hours of Don Tiny and Drop In.

:shaking:

I think the first or second Mania at my house I got a call/text from Drop In wanting to see about starting Mania early. Believe he came over around 1 for a show that didnt start til 6 at that time.

That's alot of Dusty voice.

If you willlllll

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:35 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Just wondering what Mania match are you looking forward too, I just haven't seen many that get me interested, if we do get Rollins-Triple H, that could be the one, AJ-Shane Mcmahon could be a spot fest.

The one promo wise for me is Miz-Maryse vs Cena-Bella, to me the best line was when Nikki said to Maryse you mess with my man, I'll break ya bitch. Then Miz delivered a great promo on Cena on talking Smack.

Sounds like Goldberg is leaving after Mania, so Lesnar should win.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
reents wrote:
Just wondering what Mania match are you looking forward too, I just haven't seen many that get me interested, if we do get Rollins-Triple H, that could be the one, AJ-Shane Mcmahon could be a spot fest.

The one promo wise for me is Miz-Maryse vs Cena-Bella, to me the best line was when Nikki said to Maryse you mess with my man, I'll break ya bitch. Then Miz delivered a great promo on Cena on talking Smack.

Owens-Jericho.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 am 

reents wrote:

Maybe Owens and Jericho.

Nothing else.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
reents wrote:

Maybe Owens and Jericho.

Nothing else.

Is there anybody out there that is interested in Goldberg/Lesnar? I didn't want to see that 12 years ago, and I have zero interest in anything either of these guys do today. I was never a Goldberg guy, but he just looks so awful in his very very limited exposure since coming back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
reents wrote:

Maybe Owens and Jericho.

Nothing else.

Is there anybody out there that is interested in Goldberg/Lesnar? I didn't want to see that 12 years ago, and I have zero interest in anything either of these guys do today. I was never a Goldberg guy, but he just looks so awful in his very very limited exposure since coming back.

I feel the same way but MANY seem to be looking forward to it.

I don't think Goldberg would've stuck around if he didn't get such a massive pop and reception in November.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:42 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
reents wrote:

Maybe Owens and Jericho.

Nothing else.

I don't think Goldberg would've stuck around if he didn't get such a massive pop and reception in November.

They should riot in the streets of Orlando if that match goes less than 90 seconds.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
reents wrote:

Maybe Owens and Jericho.

Nothing else.

They should riot in the streets of Orlando if that match goes less than 90 seconds.

Given the length of the show this year and the way Reigns/HHH was received, this match should be short if it is the last match. I'd rather the show have ended with Taker/Reigns or Owens/Jericho, but I don't know if Taker is healthy enough to give a good one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:01 am 

Prichard's podcast today is about Piper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
reents wrote:

Maybe Owens and Jericho.

Nothing else.

Blame Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:36 pm 

Apparently there are some leaked Paige pics and videos out there....

NSFW

https://twitter.com/TheBoobieClub/statu ... 2132117504

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:07 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

NSFW

Not cool for someone to steal and post that stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:16 pm 

Definitely not.

There's supposedly a lot more out there if one is so inclined.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Definitely not.

There's supposedly a lot more out there if one is so inclined.

Yeah I think I saw enough from that link; felt uncomfortable. I'm sure a certain host of a WWE PPV in April is going to get a nice talking to for banging her on video.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:35 pm 

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez

Bryan Alvarez‏Verified account
@bryanalvarez

Gonna be an awkward Raw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:05 pm 

https://twitter.com/search?q=xavier+woo ... r%5Esearch

Even though it is a serious situation, some of these comments are pretty damn funny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:08 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

NSFW

That looked like the most boring bj ever.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm 

Think of all the ways this thing can go, is the New Day on any Raw before Mania and what will the crowd say when they come out. If we ever see Paige again, what will it be like for her.

On TNA, when Alberto Del Patron comes out, what will he hear, I wonder what he's thinking today too.

Do you think we get much fallout from this, I am seeing this compared to the Seth Rollins situation a couple years ago and he was made champ a couple months afterward, but I don't know here, seemed like Paige was on thin ice already, Xavier seemed like the cool guy already, really pushing his video game channel, wonder what happens to him here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:47 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

NSFW

Somebody commented how she wasn't rolling the tongue.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:40 pm 

reents wrote:
Think of all the ways this thing can go, is the New Day on any Raw before Mania and what will the crowd say when they come out. If we ever see Paige again, what will it be like for her.

On TNA, when Alberto Del Patron comes out, what will he hear, I wonder what he's thinking today too.

Do you think we get much fallout from this, I am seeing this compared to the Seth Rollins situation a couple years ago and he was made champ a couple months afterward, but I don't know here, seemed like Paige was on thin ice already, Xavier seemed like the cool guy already, really pushing his video game channel, wonder what happens to him here.

If this happened before they got together, Alberto should only be upset that she kept the recordings. Stupid idea to record it, no reason to discipline them. Definitely not the first time male & female wrestlers have had sex while on the road. Hurts Woods'/New Day family friendly image, especially with Brad Maddox there naked recording it.

I think Woods is married; I'm sure if he was dating his wife at the time, things at home will not be good.

I'm sure you will get chants, but WWE will do their best to mute them and turn down the volume when the New Day are on Raw.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
reents wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

NSFW

She's British, not Mexican.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:56 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
reents wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

NSFW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:24 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
reents wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

NSFW

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:57 pm 

Jim Cornette inducting the Rock 'n' Roll Express.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Happy to have guessed wrong about Cornette vs the office.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:22 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
FrankDrebin wrote:
https://twitter.com/search?q=xavier+woods&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Even though it is a serious situation, some of these comments are pretty damn funny

This might sound weird but the only thing I have an issue with is the picture of her getting a load dumped on her face and on the title. She can take as many loads on her as she can handle but it's disrespectful as shit to do it to the belt. That is this object that you should carry with pride and that act was the farthest thing from it. I know what a mark I sound like but still, it bugs me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:24 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

I am more excited about that than any of the matches at Mania.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 am 

RFDC wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

I am more excited about that than any of the matches at Mania.

Literally, the only Mania match that has my interest at this point is Owens-Jericho. I think it sucks he's in the spot, but I will find any positive to Shane/AJ that I can. I hope Goldberg/Lesnar indeed goes on last so I can go to bed early.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:33 pm 

One of the big questions to Mania also, do they turn Reigns heel here, I guess they would like him to be the next Cena, and there are reports that the plan for Next years Mania main event is Reigns vs Lesnar.

Do we get Asuka in the Women's match for the belt, do we have the Sasha Banks heel turn in the Raw one.

When does Finn Balor come back, that night or the night after Mania.

Also none of the matches excite me, like I put before promo wise is the mixed tag match of Cena-Bella vs Miz-Maryse, rumor is Cena will propose to Nikki that night.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 88  Next