It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere

Linda Hogan is tearfully revealing how she's felt about her ex Hulk Hogan's sex tape trial.

"I want the world to know how I feel about him," Hogan, 56, said to Inside Edition. "I gave that man everything. I gave him everything that I had. I was honest, I was a good wife. I never cheated on him."

The former wrestler, whose legal name is Terry Bollea, is suing Gawker Media for $100 million for posting a clip of his sex tape. Hogan, 62, claims his privacy was violated when Gawker posted a portion of the video in 2012, showing him having sex with Heather Clem, the former wife of his then-friend Todd Clem, a.k.a. Bubba the Love Sponge, who filmed the encounter.

Although Hogan is asking for $100 million, his ex-wife feels he does not deserve to receive a penny. While reading her letter, Linda broke down in tears saying, "You have single-handedly ruined our 25-year marriage and our family... my trust, my love, my future, our future family with grandchildren, holidays, weddings, our kids' lives, homes, their ability to trust, our poor animals, friends, neighbors, your career, finances, trademarks, retirement, your legacy, your reputation, your health... even your soul... You lost it ALL."

Adding, "You took me for granted and never appreciated me or our beautiful family... blaming me for your horrendous mistakes. And yet you continue in life this very way, still... Hiding behind those sunglasses, false smile, oh... and the bandana!"

The former couple, who got married in 1983, have two children together: daughter Brooke, 27, and son Nick, 25. Linda filed for divorce in November of 2007. "Until you can really apologize, to me... And to our children... I will never ever forgive you," Hogan concluded.

As for mending fences with her ex-husband, Hogan does not hope or see a resolution in the near future.

"I hate you but probably not as much as you must hate yourself, and until you can really apologize to me and to our children... I will never ever forgive you," she said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
She forgot to mention he needs to apologize to all the little hulkamaniacs, who said their prayers & took their vitamins every day.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:48 pm 

Didn't she start banging her son's then teenaged friend right after the split with Hogan?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Regular Reader wrote:
Didn't she start banging her son's then teenaged friend right after the split with Hogan?

Yup, even put the kid on their TV show.

Plus she got the House they built in Tampa and a large cash settlement....

So ether Hogan is ultra sorry and actually wishes he could turn back the clock and in that case, I think the guy has been kicked a few times (not wrestling wise)....

Or....he was willing to throw it all away just to get away from her...which I have seen a few times with the 'What do you want to go away and never speak to me?"..."Everything"..."DEAL!"

Have to say some of that "Never speak to me exists" , as she hasnt seemed to let go very well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 am 

Would not.