All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WWE Payback 5/1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:47 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
I will be there, looking forward to AJ/Roman and Cesaro/Miz

Post subject: Re: WWE Payback 5/1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:19 pm 

Natalya/Charlotte will be cool to see, especially it will be the first time I see Bret live. Looking forward to see how loud the boos are for Reigns and a possible Balor appearance

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:32 am 

Very entertaining event...Nattie/Charlotte was disappointing. Vince and Enzo/Big Cass got the biggest pops, while Steph and Roman practically got booed out of the building. Not sure I'm excited about the Shane/Steph co-managing Raw though.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
I legit thought poor Enzo broke his neck.

Style delivered like he always does, but the main event was over-booked like it almost always is. And sadly, we're left with even more McMahons.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:11 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:

Style delivered like he always does, but the main event was over-booked like it almost always is. And sadly, we're left with even more McMahons.

At first the crowd thought it was a work, but after the breathing mask and stretcher, it took a lot out of the crowd; Owens didn't get the expected pop when he came out because of it.

I think Vince realized that Reigns isn't the draw he expected, so they are bringing attention to the family instead. This Shane/Steph is a setup for Triple H & Shane at Summerslam.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
FrankDrebin wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

At first the crowd thought it was a work, but after the breathing mask and stretcher, it took a lot out of the crowd; Owens didn't get the expected pop when he came out because of it.

I think Vince realized that Reigns isn't the draw he expected, so they are bringing attention to the family instead. This Shane/Steph is a setup for Triple H & Shane at Summerslam.

That's the problem though, whenever in doubt Vince makes it more about his family.

Hell, they've been running the same tired heel authority figure storyline for almost twenty years now. Get some new material.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Matches Malone wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

That's the problem though, whenever in doubt Vince makes it more about his family.

Hell, they've been running the same tired heel authority figure storyline for almost twenty years now. Get some new material.

Yes.

Fuck, make a dominant heel faction and let them go over. No more McMahon nonsense.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:03 am 

Your best heels are a mid carder and a part timer right now. (Miz and Jericho).

They want Reigns to be over as a face but it's not going to work.

At this point, they probably need to push Ambrose to be the next Austin and let him run the belt for a while. He's the only one that's healthy that could keep the interest.

They really need Rollins and Cena back to have some other believeable top of the card wrestlers. Nothing against Styles but he's not there yet.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Hawkeye Vince wrote:
Your best heels are a mid carder and a part timer right now. (Miz and Jericho).

They want Reigns to be over as a face but it's not going to work.

At this point, they probably need to push Ambrose to be the next Austin and let him run the belt for a while. He's the only one that's healthy that could keep the interest.

They really need Rollins and Cena back to have some other believeable top of the card wrestlers. Nothing against Styles but he's not there yet.

Rollins should be back on TV by next month. Cena is back Memorial Day.

Rollins will return as the conquering hero, and I think we will see Reigns and his idiot cousins go heel.

Ambrose with Shane against Steph, Vince, and Trips could become something...

The funny thing is, the midcard is more entertaining to watch now than it has been in some time.