It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 301, 302, 303, 304, 305  Next
 Post subject: Re: Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:32 am 

Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Before we are looking up in the standings at the Bears, shouldn’t they probably finally beat us again. Can we start there?

The Bears could be in first place before we play the Packers. Be patient. We're going to beat that ass for at least the next decade.

You only had like 2 kids the last time the Bears beat the Packers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Before we are looking up in the standings at the Bears, shouldn’t they probably finally beat us again. Can we start there?

That's fair.

And I'm sure you remember the pack getting their brains beat in for last year's draft which turned out pretty well for you.

in an upset Seacrest with the best point in the thread.

Media always hates gutey's drafts and they usually turn out pretty well.

That said, Morgan does seem like a short armed losers. Not ideal. Cooper, Bullard, and Lloyd look like solid picks. Seems fine overall, at least we didnt draft a punter in round 4.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: John's
FavreFan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That's fair.

And I'm sure you remember the pack getting their brains beat in for last year's draft which turned out pretty well for you.

That said, Morgan does seem like a short armed losers. Not ideal. Cooper, Bullard, and Lloyd look like solid picks. Seems fine overall, at least we didnt draft a punter in round 4.

In Round 4, the Packers took a slow safety that profiles as special teams or a backup.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That's fair.

In Round 4, the Packers took a slow safety that profiles as special teams or a backup.

The Bears Round 4 pick also profiles as a special teams player. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:55 am 

denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That's fair.

Yes, possibly the best one in football.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:56 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
These guys have always hated Gute's drafts. They can never figure out what he is going to do so their picks and his picks never match up. Damn near every mock draft on earth had the Bears 1st round picks this year match what Poles did so of course they love his draft.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
FavreFan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That's fair.

Gute had some horrible drafts early on but has been much better the last couple. From a distance, there were certainly some questionable picks in this one but they have their own criteria that doesn't always match up outside analysts such as One-source Bob relies on. I wasn't a fan of selecting an OL with the 1st, but I think Morgan will be a solid player.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:20 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That's fair.

Yes, possibly the best one in football.

A 27 year old with a slow approach that out-kicks his coverage & was projected as a 5th rd pick. :alien:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:22 pm 

He's 26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm 

Packers fans are so stupid (par for the course), they are splitting hairs on the Bears 4th rounder(it's the 4th round, who really gives a fuck), meanwhile in addition to unflattering scouting reports there is is actual video of 3 (not 1) instances of our 5th rounder, the Project, shitting on the Packers 1st rounder. But yeah, Gute knocked this one out of the park.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:37 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
He's 26

27 in July.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Caller Bob wrote:
Packers fans are so stupid (par for the course), they are splitting hairs on the Bears 4th rounder(it's the 4th round, who really gives a fuck), meanwhile in addition to unflattering scouting reports there is is actual video of 3 (not 1) instances of our 5th rounder, the Project, shitting on the Packers 1st rounder. But yeah, Gute knocked this one out of the park.

:lol: :lol:

Packer fans are deliberately attempting to shift the CFMB draft discussion to the later rounds because they are painfully aware that the Bears appear to have hit the jackpot in the first round. Don't let them get away with it, Bob.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:53 pm 

Just think Midge your All AAU son wasn’t even 4 the last time the Bear beat the packers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Just think Midge your All AAU son wasn’t even 4 the last time the Bear beat the packers.

Deflect. Distract. Deny.

This is the Pitiful Packer Way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:02 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Deflect. Distract. Deny.

Seems like I am not the one in denial, not acknowledging a tremendous achievement says way more about you than me. I mean 6 years is a good amount of time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:00 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Packer fans are deliberately attempting to shift the CFMB draft discussion to the later rounds because they are painfully aware that the Bears appear to have hit the jackpot in the first round. Don't let them get away with it, Bob.

Where have I heard this before?...
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=125273
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=125270
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=125272

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Where have I heard this before?...
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=125273
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=125270
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=125272

Then you have nothing to worry about, right? But you know that you do...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:14 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Congrats on winning the offseason again, the Bears are a budding dynasty at that. Meanwhile the Packers will continue to sweep you guys for what like the 10th year in a row?

Our rebuild lasted less than 4 months. Yours is going on 40 years.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:38 pm 

when teams dont prepare for you, it looks different than when youre on their radar. judging how they barely won those games last year, and how they didnt add much this year, the biggest boost they have is another year of physical conditioning. good luck with that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:24 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Congrats on winning the offseason again, the Bears are a budding dynasty at that. Meanwhile the Packers will continue to sweep you guys for what like the 10th year in a row?

Rebuild to what? A fringe playoff team that gets trounced in the first round?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:07 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Rebuild to what? A fringe playoff team that gets trounced in the first round?

That’s funny coming from a Bears fan…

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:14 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Deflect. Distract. Deny.

Seems like I am not the one in denial, not acknowledging a tremendous achievement says way more about you than me. I mean 6 years is a good amount of time.

I see you missed this one and the biggest “D” word, defeat!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Deflect. Distract. Deny.

Deranged. Deluded. Demented.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:15 pm 

Defeated

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:24 pm 

bears 2024 - playoffs

packers 2024 - michelle obame

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Deflect. Distract. Deny.

Deranged. Deluded. Demented.

DaBears

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:31 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty crazy that Bears fans would be excited about acquiring two premier talents in one of the most top-heavy drafts in years.

Say what you want about the Bears decades of futility, but Poles has absolutely nothing to do with that ignominious recent history. He's made some of the best moves in the NFL over the past couple of years, including what may prove to be the league's most significant--and most lopsided--trade since Jimmy Johnson unloaded Herschel Walker on the Vikings. If you don't think there are MANY valid reasons for Bears fans to be optimistic about their team's trajectory, your football opinions simply can't be taken seriously.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:20 am 

Be optimistic all you want, you're still gonna catch those two L's again this year. I'm also not taking any football opinion seriously that doesn't acknowledge the Bears are still significantly behind Green Bay in terms of team building. You guys are hoping Caleb is as good as we already know Jordan Love is.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Be optimistic all you want, you're still gonna catch those two L's again this year. I'm also not taking any football opinion seriously that doesn't acknowledge the Bears are still significantly behind Green Bay in terms of team building. You guys are hoping Caleb is as good as we already know Jordan Love is.

Any moron can see that the Bears are behind Green Bay in the area of team-building. Poles was, after all, forced to gut the roster just two years ago to compensate for Pace's inadequacy as a GM.

Apparently, however, not every moron can see that the gap between the two teams is narrowing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 301, 302, 303, 304, 305  Next