It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ray Rice like bad. And there is a video. That's why Dallas might not sign him.

I missed this. Deadspin had it 3 days ago. Florio was talking about it on a Dallas radio station. But I just heard Adam Shefter referring to it on ESPN 1000.

So I guess he hit a women.

http://deadspin.com/theres-a-rumor-about-some-sort-of-dez-bryant-video-1687081592

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Been readng about 'something ' for a few days. Its why Jurko asked today.

Bryant says 'last 5 years'.......

But Sheffler said he has been working on it since September, so if it comes out and is terrible, I dont believe for a second the Cowboys dont know what it is....they didnt want to lose Bryant this year, but they wont sign him either....

OPRAH!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
we got another woman beater? really? what a sport.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

A deadspin poster made a good point as to why it hasn't been released. Maybe it's somebody in Dez's life that is trying to get paid by Dez not to release it. An old friend of his. Cuz Dez made a twitter post about this saying how he doesn't let people use him anymore.

Otherwise it would have been released. Has to be a blackmail attempt.

I suppose he'll give Dez a deadline and then sell it to TMZ.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Hatchetman wrote:

He hit his mother. If a man hits his mother he will never have an issue hitting another woman. This is probably something that is very old.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

He hit his mother. If a man hits his mother he will never have an issue hitting another woman. This is probably something that is very old.

Maybe this is the actual video of him hitting his mother. Though we all heard about that, seeing it will be worse for him. Especially if it is as vicious as the Ray Rice video.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:45 pm 

Not an issue in my mind.

Should be an issue to Dez. Doesnt sound like she has been a great parent over the years, but this is another issue for Roger to deal with.

Cant have the NO HITTING for ANY REASON, then have a reason. Was foolish to do those commercials.

WHAT IF? Kurt Busch is correct as an example and his girl can kick his ass? Of course it is not often thats the case, but it happens...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

It is an issue for Roger.

It's also a good question. Is there a statute of limitations? If this video is 5 years old, can you suspend him? How about 10 years old? Do they have that sort of writing in these new rules that they just made up?

Roger: Fuck. I don't know. Why can't my guys just be good. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Was this before players could launch themselves? Timeline is important here.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
If you hit your kid as a parent you can't complain when they hit you when they're grown up. They learned it from you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

KDdidit wrote:
If you hit your kid as a parent you can't complain when they hit you when they're grown up. They learned it from you.

Yeah you can.

I don't want to hear that. Guy in his 20s hitting his mom? No. What's wrong with you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 pm 

Beardown wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Yeah you can.

I don't want to hear that. Guy in his 20s hitting his mom? No. What's wrong with you?

No shit :roll:

It's totally okay to hit a kid when you're in your 20s though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
KDdidit wrote:

I really hope that you are joking but I know that you aren't. What happens if your kid hits you even though you've never touched them? Who do you blame then? What do you say? "Stop hitting daddy. You're hurting daddy and I never hit you."

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:51 am 

Thankfully, hitting anyone is wrong, except for Pacquiao-Mayweather.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Coming out today.

http://terezowens.com/dez-bryant-scandalous-video-to-be-released/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

What the hell does this mean?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:45 am 

I hope this is not true...hope cowboys sign / keep him and he stays "clean" throughout the rest of his career.

Interesting thing....I did go to the Perez Hilton site yesterday and saw the BIB BOLD headlines about this story. Today??? No where to be found? At least I cant seem to find it there....but a lot of internet stories referencing it.

This story is weird.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 am 

So I guess he paid the money then.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:52 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I know. Maybe. Who the hell knows? One thing I found interesting is that Dez did not come out and steadfastly refute anything.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 am 

Beardown wrote:
Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

If you were going to deal with a real legal issue that will determine your career or maybe jail time, do you want Jay Z on the defense team or the Roc Nation involved in anyway....Yes, I know they will farm it out, (and then take a % of those fees!)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:57 am 
1000 CLUB

walkrman5 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I know. Maybe. Who the hell knows? One thing I found interesting is that Dez did not come out and steadfastly refute anything.

Could still be coming today. That gossip site said either yesterday or today. Even if he paid him off, it will still get out if it exists. Eventually. There has to be more than one copy. Who's to say you can't get paid off by Dez and then sell it to TMZ? Then just tell Dez, "Wasn't me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 am 

bigfan wrote:
Beardown wrote:

If you were going to deal with a real legal issue that will determine your career or maybe jail time, do you want Jay Z on the defense team or the Roc Nation involved in anyway....Yes, I know they will farm it out, (and then take a % of those fees!)

I hate that you're making me defend fucking Jay Z but I would feel comfortable. Jay Z is an extremely successful guy. Im sure he has many capable lawyers on retainer.

I mean, why is Jay Z different than Scott Boras or Drew Rosenhaus in this situation?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:03 am 

That is IF a tape exists. It very well might...but another thought is that someone in his past is threatening to release "a video" of something he did....BUT no one really knows if there is a video. Doesn't seem like he can come-out and say anything to refute it. Did that Perez Hilton story indicate that people have actually seen the video?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:04 am 

walkrman5 wrote:
That is IF a tape exists. It very well might...but another thought is that someone in his past is threatening to release "a video" of something he did....BUT no one really knows if there is a video. Doesn't seem like he can come-out and say anything to refute it. Did that Perez Hilton story indicate that people have actually seen the video?

Schefter and Florio have reported on the tape. I dont think they would report it, if they couldnt guarantee it at least exists

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:11 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
walkrman5 wrote:

Schefter and Florio have reported on the tape. I dont think they would report it, if they couldnt guarantee it at least exists

I believe...They have reported that they have heard the story about the possible existence of the tape! They have acknowledged that they have heard about it. I have seen Florio taking some flak about how he is reporting it. I have not followed it ALL that closely...but after yesterdays big breaking news revelation on the score (as reported from perez hilton site), I'm wanting it to either come out, or go away. I'd like to see him stay with cowboys...but obviously not if there is some devastating video out there. Fuck!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I hate that you're making me defend fucking Jay Z but I would feel comfortable. Jay Z is an extremely successful guy. Im sure he has many capable lawyers on retainer.

I mean, why is Jay Z different than Scott Boras or Drew Rosenhaus in this situation?

Rosenhaus went to Duke, is a lawyer and VERY SMART...he's different than everyone on the planet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 am 

good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Rosenhaus went to Duke, is a lawyer and VERY SMART...he's different than everyone on the planet

He's also a super hero

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2111853

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dez, you need to get out in front of this. You should be the one to release it on your twitter. You'll increase your twitter followers.

Dez: Good idea. Wait...what?

Beardown: :lol:

Dez: Fuck you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:10 pm 

Florio is pretty low on the list of credible reporters. Seems like he "heard about it" and wanted to attach his name quickly just in case something actually happened

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

The latest from "Incarcerated Bob" :shock:

Late info is breaking that Dez Bryant could be part of "Shakedown" scheme led by two former friends/associates that claim to have proof of this domestic incident involving Mr. Bryant and a young lady who's identity is still not known. According to sources that #IBN contacted within the last 30 minutes, these two associates already contacted Dez Bryant and tried to sell him the tape for a large sum of money, also TMZ has been contacted by these individuals. At this time nobody has actually seen the footage yet to determine the authenticity or if Dez Bryant is actually in the footage. Stay tuned for more updates. - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?ar ... LdrEC.dpuf