It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2021 Offseason
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
FavreFan wrote:
:lol: :lol:

I can't imagine having the audacity to write something like that. I'm a fuck the cops guy as much as anyone but if they literally talked and joked with him for 10 minutes to calm him down and then tried to calmly arrest him its absolutely wild to me that someone is criticizing that.

Completely agree. You're not actively trying to make a living off of that brand of nonsense though. It's literally someone who should be ignored 99.9% of the time.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I know a dispatcher and one who used to be a dispatcher. I've heard them both say that, more or less, they kind of have to act like a jerk until help is on the way. People call and are screaming and panicking and not making sense a lot of the times. Their first priority is to get police/fire/ems rolling. Once they are on the way, then they can focus on helping to make the caller calm. It may sound very coarse as it does in the Tweet above, but it makes sense when you stop and think about it.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucky Lil's
I cant imagine never having to have called 911 in your life. I've probably called them a dozen times, mostly car wrecks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I know a dispatcher and one who used to be a dispatcher. I've heard them both say that, more or less, they kind of have to act like a jerk until help is on the way. People call and are screaming and panicking and not making sense a lot of the times. Their first priority is to get police/fire/ems rolling. Once they are on the way, then they can focus on helping to make the caller calm. It may sound very coarse as it does in the Tweet above, but it makes sense when you stop and think about it.

Those jobs are probably not great for your mental health.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:53 pm 

The Great Northern wrote:
I cant imagine never having to have called 911 in your life. I've probably called them a dozen times, mostly car wrecks.

49 years old and I have never called 911, thankfully.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

Wow. I thought you were at least 60.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

Every situation doesn't require the police. That's why some kids with a known mental illness end up with bullets in them instead of in a mental health facility. Most car crashes don't require cops either. Abusing 911 should stop.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I can't imagine having called 911 a dozen times in my life. The Great Karen over here

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:59 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Wow. I thought you were at least 60.

At times, I feel it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:00 pm 

Nas wrote:

Every situation doesn't require the police. That's why some kids with a known mental illness end up with bullets in them instead of in a mental health facility. Most car crashes don't require cops either. Abusing 911 should stop.

Oh OK I'll notify my past trucking driving self that when I was the first person to come upon a serious looking crash in rural North Dakota to not call an ambulance because of race politics. Totally reasonable.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

I've probably called them a dozen times, mostly car wrecks.
Same, probably 10 times or so. Mostly minor crashes luckily.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

Oh OK I'll notify my past trucking driving self that when I was the first person to come upon a serious looking crash in rural North Dakota to not call an ambulance because of race politics. Totally reasonable.

I would suggest that you inform yourself that you aren't a victim. Blaming race politics on Karenism isn't a good look.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

I would suggest that you inform yourself that you aren't a victim. Blaming race politics on Karenism isn't a good look.

Don't call 911 when you see a bad care wreck is a new one.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I've probably called them a dozen times, mostly car wrecks.
Same, probably 10 times or so. Mostly minor crashes luckily.
Actually I take that back now that I think about it. One call was pretty serious. This was about 8 years ago at my old gig. There was a Pace stop right out front, and some older guy passed out and had started to go into a diabetic coma while waiting for a bus. That was a bit scary for a few moments. By the time he was loaded into the ambulance things were much improved.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:27 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Imagine being so self centered and egotistical that you’d rather risk someone else dying because help never comes than be called a Karen. Jesus fucking christ.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Black National Anthem will be played before the regular National Anthem at every NFL event this year.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Imagine being so self centered and egotistical that you’d rather risk someone else dying because help never comes than be called a Karen. Jesus fucking christ.

Drop the bullshit. I've read your thoughts in character and out of character, the last thing that I would ever call you is empathetic. I don't for one second believe that you're calling the police because you saw someone else in a car accident. Especially if there was nothing in it for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
I don't for one second believe that you're calling the police because you saw someone else in a car accident.
:lol: Really? I know he can be a jag, but I see no reason why he wouldn't call 911 if he saw a wreck take place on the highway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:
I don't for one second believe that you're calling the police because you saw someone else in a car accident.
:lol: Really? I know he can be a jag, but I see no reason why he wouldn't call 911 if he saw a wreck take place on the highway.

I'm serious. There are a lot of self-centered people posting here, but America is at or near the top of the list. Can you really see America being a bleeding heart 12 times? I see America either laughing or calling one of the drivers an idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:00 pm 

Nas wrote:
Drop the bullshit. I've read your thoughts in character and out of character, the last thing that I would ever call you is empathetic. I don't for one second believe that you're calling the police because you saw someone else in a car accident. Especially if there was nothing in it for you.

Don't try and turn this into a personal indictment on me when you're the one who said people shouldn't call EMS or the fire department to report car accidents.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

I'm a selfish SOB at times as well. I wouldn't call him a bleeding hearth either, but I've called 911 for a crash and then said to myself, "Wow. That woman was a fucking idiot."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

Don't try and turn this into a personal indictment on me when you're the one who said people shouldn't call EMS or the fire department to report car accidents.

I NEVER said that. I said every car accident doesn't require a phone call to the police and that abusing 911 should stop. I'm spot on in my assessment of you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'm a selfish SOB at times as well. I wouldn't call him a bleeding hearth either, but I've called 911 for a crash and then said to myself, "Wow. That woman was a fucking idiot."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:10 pm 

Nas wrote:
I NEVER said that. I said every car accident doesn't require a phone call to the police and that abusing 911 should stop. I'm spot on in my assessment of you.

Of course you did. You said don't call 911 for car wrecks because it might end up with a black person getting shot. A fucking insane premise but that's where we are at in America.

If you looked in the mirror you'd see me three years ago. You probably have got more piss and vinegar pumped into you now than I did then, even. I look forward to you coming out the other end though. It's a nice feeling.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

Of course you did. You said don't call 911 for car wrecks because it might end up with a black person getting shot. A fucking insane premise but that's where we are at in America.

If you looked in the mirror you'd see me three years ago. You probably have got more piss and vinegar pumped into you now than I did then, even. I look forward to you coming out the other end though. It's a nice feeling.

I doubt I could ever be radicalized in either direction. Life hasn't always been great, but faith and optimism has always won. I doubt that will change. I'm somewhere near the middle without that feeling of liberation. For some odd reason both sides find me appealing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
That 911 operator needs to be fired ASAP.

Sad situation.

CTE is a helluva thing.

You're probably right.

In February, King County prosecutors and the sheriff obtained an "extreme risk protection order'' for Sherman, which barred him from having guns after a judge determined he posed a danger to himself or others. Details of the case were sealed, and it was not immediately clear if any weapons had been seized from him.

Ashley Sherman told police her husband had been on antidepressants and was receiving mental health counseling.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Ted Ginn Jr has retired.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 am 

Cam Akers torn achilles, no good for Mr. Stafford.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:08 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Bucs were at the White House today.

Brady made everyone laugh.

Was funny to see the dudes behind him start smiling and laughin' once they got the joke :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Good. Though I'd remove "unvaccinated" and make it so there is no postponing games at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next