It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next

Is Mitch a bust
Poll ended at Wed May 03, 2023 2:39 pm
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:48 pm 

mitch was doing all things we remember him for. looking good doing it, but everything a bit off. nothing he does is special. i agree, hes a game or two away from being benched and prob 10 years as a backup for various teams.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Solid 2nd overall pick by your organization. Bears!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:30 pm 

He's a below average to average starter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Brick wrote:

He's going to be removed as starter this year. It's time to end the irrational (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky fandom - he's a backup.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Brick wrote:

He's about to become an average to below average backup.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:43 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Brick wrote:

He's going to be removed as starter this year. It's time to end the irrational (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky fandom - he's a backup.

He may be replaced. He will start more games in the NFLbafter this year. It may not be in Pittsburgh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:14 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
You Trubiskards are funny AF, the guy is a bum.. 3 systems, 3 coaches.. get your head in the game dipshit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:17 pm 

312player wrote:
You Trubiskards are funny AF, the guy is a bum.. 3 systems, 3 coaches.. get your head in the game dipshit

Not impressed by his work in Buffalo?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:35 pm 

Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Brick wrote:

He may be replaced. He will start more games in the NFLbafter this year. It may not be in Pittsburgh

He is a better version of Chase Daniel. Maybe the new Geno Smith.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:04 pm 

Brick wrote:
312player wrote:

Not impressed by his work in Buffalo?

Zero TDs
1 int

No

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will be fine.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will be fine.

Yes, a fine facsimile of a pet rock.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

We'll see. He's an easy target. The team hasn't been able to block or run. Tomlin wants the team to lean on the defense. Without the best defensive player in the NFL, they aren't a great unit. I think the shackles will be removed from the offense soon. I think (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will play well.

Pickett isn't ready to take the reins.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
We'll see. He's an easy target. The team hasn't been able to block or run. Tomlin wants the team to lean on the defense. Without the best defensive player in the NFL, they aren't a great unit. I think the shackles will be removed from the offense soon. I think (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will play well.

Pickett is better than (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields right now.

Mediocre Mitch made a lot of mediocre plays against a very beatable New England team. The game was there for the taking, and Mitch played small in all the big moments.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Mediocre Mitch made a lot of mediocre plays against a very beatable New England team. The game was there for the taking, and Mitch played small in all the big moments.

There was no big moment. The Patriots ran the last 7 minutes off the clock.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Did you watch the game? Mitch had plenty of opportunities, New England isn't very good, and Mitch basically played like a placeholder who's about to lose his place. Good riddance.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Did you watch the game? Mitch had plenty of opportunities, New England isn't very good, and Mitch basically played like a placeholder who's about to lose his place. Good riddance.

Yes, I did. (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is being asked to be a game manager for a team that can't block or run. Tomlin's defense couldn't get off the field for the last 7 minutes of the game. I'm not saying (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky played great, but he wasn't at the top of the list of reasons the Steelers lost.

Pickett isn't better. If he were, he would be starting. Tomlin loves him like he's his son.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:24 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

The Patriots held current MVP favorite Tua Tagaovailoa to only one touchdown also.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:54 pm 

This chump is on borrowed time, 150 yards lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
312player wrote:
This chump is on borrowed time, 150 yards lol

That's a banner day for Justin Fields.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:07 pm 

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yes, I did. (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is being asked to be a game manager for a team that can't block or run. Tomlin's defense couldn't get off the field for the last 7 minutes of the game. I'm not saying (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky played great, but he wasn't at the top of the list of reasons the Steelers lost.

Pickett isn't better. If he were, he would be starting. Tomlin loves him like he's his son.

Super Bowl-winner and second longest tenured coach Mike Tomlin doesn't know how to deploy (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky....sure. It's only two games, but here's where Mitch is at on one metric:

Through two games, (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is averaging 5.1 yards per attempt, second-worst in the NFL behind only Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, who played only one game before injuring his thumb.

Why does that sound familiar? No Nagy, no club dub, no pressure to beat the bust label, yet same inept results. I'd sign him as a backup.

If he's lucky his ceiling is a Josh McCown type who can fill in for better starters from time to time during injuries. Imo

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/346 ... h-trubisky

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Apparently Tomlin has been unhappy with the play calling. It has been horrible. I was very surprised they brought Matt Canada back because it sucked last year too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:23 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Apparently Tomlin has been unhappy with the play calling. It has been horrible. I was very surprised they brought Matt Canada back because it sucked last year too.

I thought they were limited last year due to Ben's arm. They should be free to air it out now. (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky has never had a better collection of pass catchers.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Super Bowl-winner and second longest tenured coach Mike Tomlin doesn't know how to deploy (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky....sure. It's only two games, but here's where Mitch is at on one metric:

Through two games, (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is averaging 5.1 yards per attempt, second-worst in the NFL behind only Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, who played only one game before injuring his thumb.

Why does that sound familiar? No Nagy, no club dub, no pressure to beat the bust label, yet same inept results. I'd sign him as a backup.

If he's lucky his ceiling is a Josh McCown type who can fill in for better starters from time to time during injuries. Imo

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/346 ... h-trubisky

I don't think it's entirely Tomlin. Tomlin just wants to lean on his defense the way Lovie did.

I've followed this more than I should. By all accounts, (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky was the only guy pushing the ball down the field in camp and during the preseason games. That stopped for some reason once the season started. Listening to the players interviews and Tomlin, it comes off like it's more Canada than (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

You've been wrong before, and you will be wrong again. (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky was the best quarterback on the field yesterday. No one currently questions if Mac Jones is a starter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:45 pm 

I've never been wrong about (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky's long-term prospects - he was out of the league last year effectively. If you're as talented as you say he is then you don't sit for a year in your 5th year in the league.

2013 CSFMB ROY

Last edited by veganfan21 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:
(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky was the best quarterback on the field yesterday.
What high school game did he play in last night?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
I've not a big Najee Harris fan. Doesn't seem to the bellcow type back that Tomlin typically leans on. I know he's listed at 6'1" 240, but he seems like he plays smaller than that to me. I'm probably in the minority as to my critique though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:47 pm 

Augie wrote:
I've not a big Najee Harris fan. Doesn't seem to the bellcow type back that Tomlin typically leans on. I know he's listed at 6'1" 240, but he seems like he plays smaller than that to me. I'm probably in the minority as to my critique though.

He's got a bad foot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:48 pm 

I've been on the Mac jones sucks bus for awhile..he was better than mitch yesterday and will continue to be.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
I've been on the Mac jones sucks bus for awhile..he was better than mitch yesterday and will continue to be.

Agreed.

Also, (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is considerably slower than he was with the Bears, and he appears to have lost a bit of arm strength as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next