It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Deshaun Watson
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
billypootons wrote:

look at the big brane on that agent

That’s pretty good lawyerin.

Hopefully Goodell responds with some good commissionerin' and makes the suspension two years. It is kind of crazy when you think about it...if this were three or five accusers, he'd be facing a lengthy suspension. This is 22. Of course, at least 21 are probably opportunists. He should just throw $1m at each one and be done with it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:06 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Nas wrote:
I don't think Watson is a winning quarterback. Especially when he doesn't have a safety blanket like Hopkins. It's going to be really difficult to make the playoffs in the AFC North and the AFC West.

You dont watch college football, do ya

I've watched him play in the NFL.

It has gotta be a personal issue with him, his play is pretty damn impressive. 3 playoff games looked good with a terrible line.. should have beaten Mahomes.

I don't think that he looked good in those games. He held the ball too long and looked like a deer in headlights until the game was over. He couldn't win without Hopkins. That likely led to him getting frustrated and sexually assaulting dozens of women.

Sounds like dude saw an instagram prostitute he liked and offered her dough for a massage, more dough when he wanted to bang her... that played out for several months with several prostitutes until he finally crossed paths with one who was strictly a massage therapist..she refused said cash and filed a suit... several of the previous whores followed suit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
312player wrote:
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Nas wrote:
I don't think Watson is a winning quarterback. Especially when he doesn't have a safety blanket like Hopkins. It's going to be really difficult to make the playoffs in the AFC North and the AFC West.

You dont watch college football, do ya

I've watched him play in the NFL.

It has gotta be a personal issue with him, his play is pretty damn impressive. 3 playoff games looked good with a terrible line.. should have beaten Mahomes.

I don't think that he looked good in those games. He held the ball too long and looked like a deer in headlights until the game was over. He couldn't win without Hopkins. That likely led to him getting frustrated and sexually assaulting dozens of women.

Sounds like dude saw an instagram prostitute he liked and offered her dough for a massage, more dough when he wanted to bang her... that played out for several months with several prostitutes until he finally crossed paths with one who was strictly a massage therapist..she refused said cash and filed a suit... several of the previous whores followed suit.

There are 22 accusers and probably MANY others who want to avoid public humiliation/scrutiny. If 80% of these women are lying whores, Watson is still scum. He's going to be rewarded with a quarter of a billion dollars, though.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:33 am 

I'm sorry but any of the women that were freshly flown in to rub him up, I don't consider credible. Pay off the ones he propositioned for sex suspend him for six games and move on.

Of course if he'd gone to Atlanta, he should have been banned for life :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:23 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Yeah, it's a woman's fault who is a professional when she doesn't expect an NFL QB to assault her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Seacrest wrote:
Yeah, it's a woman's fault who is a professional when she doesn't expect an NFL QB to assault her.

he got off on coercing them and using his power/fame to make them submit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:08 am 

Seacrest wrote:

If you don't know a person, don't have references and are flown first class across the country on the expectations of being paid thousands for rubbing on that person, I'm sorry but I'm going to question your credibility.

And their lawyer seems like a complete delusional scumbag.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:10 am 
Site Admin

billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Yes.

It looks like he started looking for out of town professional massage therapists when his name became a problem in Houston.

I'm thinking it would look good on your resume to have worked with an NFL QB.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:11 am 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

If you don't know a person, don't have references and are flown first class across the country on the expectations of being paid thousands for rubbing on that person, I'm sorry but I'm going to question your credibility.

And their lawyer seems like a complete delusional scumbag.

Ok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Seacrest wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Yes.

It looks like he started looking for out of town professional massage therapists when his name became a problem in Houston.

If you are getting on a plane to give a "massage", then you know "whats up".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Yes.

After reading MANY of your posts Bob, I'm going to pass on your assertion here that you are some kind of expert with the ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Seacrest wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Yes.

After reading MANY of your posts Bob, I'm going to pass on your assertion here that you are some kind of expert with the ladies.

I thought Bob was speaking from the angle of being the massager not the massagee...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:38 am 
Site Admin

She was begging for it...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first ... in-lawsuit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:03 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

Knowing enough higher level athletes I don't accept his blanket denial either. At his level, common sense dictated that he should've had together a tight group of therapists, trainers, nutrionists/cooks and doctors.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Knowing enough higher level athletes I don't accept his blanket denial either. At his level, common sense dictated that he should've had together a tight group of therapists, trainers, nutrionists/cooks and doctors.

How hard would it have been for a superstar athlete to find attractive women willing to sleep with him? Instead, he used his celebrity to prey on women and sexually assault them. Naturally, he assumed that the public wouldn't believe the dozens of unknown women over him. Unfortunately, he was absolutely right. Just like R Kelly, Cosby, and pretty much every other celebrity/politician.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:58 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

How hard would it have been for a superstar athlete to find attractive women willing to sleep with him? Instead, he used his celebrity to prey on women and sexually assault them. Naturally, he assumed that the public wouldn't believe the dozens of unknown women over him. Unfortunately, he was absolutely right. Just like R Kelly, Cosby, and pretty much every other celebrity/politician.

You sound like a Biden voter( tgatvaint a good tbing) buddy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

312player wrote:
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

You sound like a Biden voter( tgatvaint a good tbing) buddy.

That's an interesting take. As men, should we aspire to be rich and/or powerful enough to be able to sexually assault women and get away with it?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:52 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
"I just continue to work...and become a better person, and just a better son. Like my mom has always taught me".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:14 am 

pizza_Place: Beek's
What he admitted is that some of the sessions ended in consensual sex. At the very least, He was flying masseurs' in to give him a happy ending or trying to seduce them to do so. If it was consensual and he didn't force anyone not interested as says, you still can't portray yourself as this great human being while ignoring your gross behavior.

What he should have said...." While I did not assault anyone or coerce anyone into a sexual situation, I realize that my behavior falls short of how I should represent myself, my family and the National Football League. I have been meeting with counselors to understand myself better and to work on myself. That will be ongoing. Finally, if I fell short and let anyone down, please know that I am truly sorry. I have learned from this and will be a better man going forward."

Additionally, he should have settled the civil cases before the press conference.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:52 am 

Interesting "falsely accused", or changed man pro athlete perps always mention "mom", and or the great influence their moms have been raising this upstanding angelic son who still idolizes mom.

I'm sure on advice from their lawyers to condition the minds of the viewers to kick-start the victim card angle.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:30 pm 

Dionne & Courtney played some of the DeShaun Watson (20 Wonderlic score) press conference clips.
Not only did he mention "mom". But also "2 aunties", & of course "grandma".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:26 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Dionne & Courtney played some of the DeShaun Watson (20 Wonderlic score) press conference clips.
Not only did he mention "mom". But also "2 aunties", & of course "grandma".

And no one believes him for the most part, same with Rotlisberger or the Dodgers pitcher.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:15 pm 

Florio fits in well with Bernstein. Approving Watson's guaranteed contract. Citing past player abuse by owners through collusion.

I think most NFL fans like contracts not guaranteed to motivate, or clean house if need be.

Florio's a horrible guest.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:32 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Florio fits in well with Bernstein. Approving Watson's guaranteed contract. Citing past player abuse by owners through collusion.

I think most NFL fans like contracts not guaranteed to motivate, or clean house if need be.

Fuck the NFL. The one good thing that will come out of the Watson situation is guaranteed money.

Now if Goodell is smart, he drags his feet on a Watson Punishment until year 2 of the deal. If there ever is a punishment.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:38 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Fuck the NFL. The one good thing that will come out of the Watson situation is guaranteed money.

Now if Goodell is smart, he drags his feet on a Watson Punishment until year 2 of the deal. If there ever is a punishment.

That's exactly what he was suggesting yesterday. In his own deflecting way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:45 am 
100000 CLUB

He was looking for easier ways to sexually assault women.

USA TODAY Sports recently reported that a Houston spa owner testified in a pretrial deposition in May that Watson gave her $5,000 in November 2020, and the reason for it was because he was a “nice guy” and wanted to help her buy equipment for her spa. At least three of the plaintiffs suing Watson worked for this spa owner or were otherwise associated with her, including the newest plaintiff, whose lawsuit said this spa owner, Dionne Louis, facilitated massages for Watson as a favored client.

“She asked him to help out her business and he did, and that’s what the $5,000 was,” Hardin said. “It didn’t’ have anything to do with all the ulterior suggestions.”

Graham said Watson was active in the community after the death of a Black man, George Floyd, under the knee of a white police officer in Minnesota on May 25, 2020.

“He was very inspired to help Black businesses,” she said. “That is one example of the numerous contributions he made to various Black businesses around Houston.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
vitoscotti wrote:

Florio's a clown. He threw a hissy fit before the draft about posting a Round One projection. If you hate what you cover quit, assclown.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
66 women in 17 months.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/07/spor ... atson.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:49 pm 
100000 CLUB

Augie wrote:

Here's $250 million guaranteed!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Yeah but just imagine how much the racist owner is making off that contract.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next