It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 306  Next
 Post subject: Re: Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:57 pm 

denisdman wrote:
I dunno. This young Packers team went in and pounded Dallas and nearly took down San Fran. In the end it only matters if you win, but they sure showed a lot in the back half of the season.

Lest we forget they handled the Bears easily twice this year on top of a playoff road win against the #2 seed and a toss up loss against the #1 seed.

Thank you for a very reasonable, sensible take. Progress to be done for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:21 pm 

these guys nailed it. green bay has a dollar store version of jay cutler

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/sports/ ... 017963001/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:23 pm 

Nothing like a video from 2020 trying to prove a point.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
denisdman wrote:
I dunno. This young Packers team went in and pounded Dallas and nearly took down San Fran. In the end it only matters if you win, but they sure showed a lot in the back half of the season.

Lest we forget they handled the Bears easily twice this year on top of a playoff road win against the #2 seed and a toss up loss against the #1 seed.

My point had more to do with future HOF QB Jordan Love than anything. Over the last 9 games or so his #s weren't particularly good. Definitely nothing to suggest that he is the next great thing at Quarterback.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Gotta bring Joe Barry back after the last few weeks!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:31 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

Easy Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:00 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nothing like a video from 2020 trying to prove a point.

Thered no point other than jlove is still the same jay cutler with a weaker arm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
denisdman wrote:

I have a different take on this.. the difference in that final game was FG’s Vs TD’s.. both offenses score 3 times, it was 7-6 at halftime and the Bears were in it most of the way. And, even with Love playing a perfect game (rating wise) the Bears only lost 17-9. It’s getting closer than some might want to believe. Directly following that game I didn’t feel the same I do now about it.

As for the Packers, give’m their flowers -they got into the playoffs and made noise with the youngest roster in the NFL, probably have their QB of the future, and are well coached. They aren’t going away like we thought they would and the Bears just have to make the right decisions this off-season to start competing again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:01 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Easy Tiger

The broadcasting team said he was legendary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
NME wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I have a different take on this.. the difference in that final game was FG’s Vs TD’s.. both offenses score 3 times, it was 7-6 at halftime and the Bears were in it most of the way. And, even with Love playing a perfect game (rating wise) the Bears only lost 17-9. It’s getting closer than some might want to believe. Directly following that game I didn’t feel the same I do now about it.

As for the Packers, give’m their flowers -they got into the playoffs and made noise with the youngest roster in the NFL, probably have their QB of the future, and are well coached. They aren’t going away like we thought they would and the Bears just have to make the right decisions this off-season to start competing again.

Well said.

But does the Packers game last night remind you of how the Bears 2018 season ended?

Btw, Aaron Jones is one of the Pack's best picks ever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
NME wrote:
denisdman wrote:

That’s probably correct but the day after is for trolling, mocking and feigning concern.

Well thought-out, realistic takes can wait til later in the offseason.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
denisdman wrote:

My point had more to do with future HOF QB Jordan Love than anything. Over the last 9 games or so his #s weren't particularly good. Definitely nothing to suggest that he is the next great thing at Quarterback.

Jordan Love has a passer rating of 112.1 with 2,616 yards, 23 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in 10 games in his last 10 games in his career.
…and that includes the playoff loss.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:39 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:55 pm 

So Detroit can actually win the SB this year. Do they play 49ers next week? Goff isn't losing to a fucking kid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:49 pm 

RFDC wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:33 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
IkeSouth wrote:
So Detroit can actually win the SB this year. Do they play 49ers next week? Goff isn't losing to a fucking kid

I have an intuition that Purdy is one throw away from turning into a puddle. SF will not win the Super Bowl and if I have to take +7 Sunday, I will. I'd like the extra 1/2 point.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nardi wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I have an intuition that Purdy is one throw away from turning into a puddle. SF will not win the Super Bowl and if I have to take +7 Sunday, I will. I'd like the extra 1/2 point.

I'm with ya. I don't know if Detroit is gonna beat SF (although I'll be rooting for Meatball Dan against PMC Kyle), but if they don't, the AFC champion will.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Tall Midget wrote:
Nardi wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I'm with ya. I don't know if Detroit is gonna beat SF (although I'll be rooting for Meatball Dan against PMC Kyle), but if they don't, the AFC champion will.

Baltimore - Detroit would be a massive beat down.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:59 am 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Jordan Love has a passer rating of 112.1 with 2,616 yards, 23 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in 10 games in his last 10 games in his career.

They still count the beginning of the season, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:02 am 

I'm just hoping GB has hired someone to help Love make cereal in the mornings. Can't be too sure he has the requisite IQ to do that independently after that throw we saw Monday.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:08 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
good dolphin wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I know it sounds kind of crazy but when someone is specifically referencing “ his last 9 games or so “ trying to make a point ( and be 100% incorrect about) it seems that bringing up statistics for those last 9 games or so is relevant.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: John's
good dolphin wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I'm working on a thesis, it's groundbreaking stuff, anyways, when you have a set of numbers, and you subtract the bad numbers from that set, the numbers improve. Crazy stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:48 am 

Happy Love Monday!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:49 am 

Brick wrote:
Happy Love Monday!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I'm working on a thesis, it's groundbreaking stuff, anyways, when you have a set of numbers, and you subtract the bad numbers from that set, the numbers improve. Crazy stuff.

It’s not surprising that neither you nor GD understand the premise, but whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 am 

Brick wrote:
Happy Love Monday!

the mouth breathing recycle bins are proud of their choker quarterback!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:36 am 

Brick wrote:
Happy Love Monday!

It is!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:12 pm 

Strange, no Packers made the all rookie team. That conflicts with the Reports I get here in Peckerland about how great the Packer's drafts have been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:18 pm 

Good enough to have the Number 1 team in the NFC on the ropes until the end. No Pro Bowl players either don’t forget, 1 of 4 teams. Lafleur may be better than we thought I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:28 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Good enough to have the Number 1 team in the NFC on the ropes until the end. No Pro Bowl players either don’t forget, 1 of 4 teams. Lafleur may be better than we thought I guess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 306  Next