It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Are you the guy Randy Moss beat up in high school? That would explain a lot

Typical self-loathing loser talk. Is it worse to be a violent bully or say someone has big lips?

Is the noise from mommy banging a Black guy upstairs have you that irrationally triggered again tonight.?

pizza_Place: Quonset
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Big if true

Randy Moss beat the shit out some someone, and has a job as an analyst on ESPN. Then he cried and got John Gruden fired from a job for telling a joke in an email ten years ago. If you don't think that's fucking ridiculous I don't know what to tell you. But you are a person who was marching against the police during the summer of murder and riots last year, so rational thought or honesty isn't your thing.

Randy Moss did not get Gruden fired. Calling Goodell and other owners names in emails got him fired.

When ESPN decided to have pre-game be a get Gruden special the matter was decided. Randy Moss is a morally deplorable person, but he was used to stick the knife in the back.

Et tu Rande

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Nas wrote:

You're just unhinged as usual and spraying shit everyone. I really hope that you find another hobby outside of being a victim. It would be good for you.

I'm not marching on the streets claiming to be a victim. And I'm good on the advice from you.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
whistler wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Big if true

Randy Moss beat the shit out some someone, and has a job as an analyst on ESPN. Then he cried and got John Gruden fired from a job for telling a joke in an email ten years ago. If you don't think that's fucking ridiculous I don't know what to tell you. But you are a person who was marching against the police during the summer of murder and riots last year, so rational thought or honesty isn't your thing.

Randy Moss did not get Gruden fired. Calling Goodell and other owners names in emails got him fired.

:lol:

20 years ago I'm sure Gruden said the same shit, out in the open, in front of his team, on the sidelines, while winning the Super Bowl. Just like most other coaches. Nobody had a problem with it.

It's like u can't be a guy anymore. I mean, to get to the position these guys are at, they have to be jocks to begin with. They are not obedient dummies like you and I.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don't send emails when you may have something to lose. What asshole saves emails for a fucking decade?

Yeah Gruden is the asshole. Not the crying pussy Randy Moss who said when he beat the shit out of someone as a bully in high school his "civil rights" were denied. He's a football coach. And he said nothing that any of the players grave dancing on him haven't said or worse.

Gruden is the victim here :lol:

Do you want dirtbags combing through your thoughts from 10 years ago to claim victimhood? Randy Moss is a bully piece of shit who was blessed with physical talent. Now he's a public figure crying over a private comment from a decade ago.

What does Randy Moss have to do with anything that Jon Gruden wrote? He's simply commentating on what he said. Take your racist strawman elsewhere shifting blame to a black guy.

Randy Moss was crying all over ESPN and social media. Black people can't be blamed for anything ever. What a self-loathing loser.

There's one self loathing loser posting in here and it ain't Randy Moss.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:39 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Are you the guy Randy Moss beat up in high school? That would explain a lot

Typical self-loathing loser talk. Is it worse to be a violent bully or say someone has big lips?

Is the noise from mommy banging a Black guy upstairs have you that irrationally triggered again tonight.?

This is far more racist than anything said against you here. You are just a lowlife. There really isn't anything more to say about you after you wished someone to die from an addiction on here. You routinely get away with things no one else would, while still claiming that this place is a terrible echo chamber against you.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Start a Randy Moss thread and I’ll gladly shit on him for pushing the nice security lady a block in his car. What Gruden did (and I’m sure there was more that we haven’t heard) was enough to force him to resign and has nothing to do with Moss.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:46 pm 

Somehow I've gone my entire professional life without calling someone a burrito in a work email.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
SpiralStairs wrote:
Somehow I've gone my entire professional life without calling someone a burrito in a work email.

Not a leader of men…

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:49 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:

That pos ruffcorn hasn't and it has him scared. How long until JORR deletes this to protect his little odd buddy?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nas wrote:

You're just unhinged as usual and spraying shit everyone. I really hope that you find another hobby outside of being a victim. It would be good for you.

I'm not marching on the streets claiming to be a victim. And I'm good on the advice from you.

You just show up here every day to post about how you and conservative whites are being victimized. You're so obsessed with being a victim and needing to bash the balcks that you are literally blaming Moss for the hit that Goodell and the owners put on Gruden. It's sad, but not surprising that you and I literally agree that Gruden shouldn't have been forced out, but you needed to go on ignorant rants about blacks.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:51 pm 

I can not believe someone thinks anyone other than the NFL got Gruden fired over this. There were 650K emails confiscated in this investigation and these are the only ones leaked from a report that was not actually written. If Gruden never says anything about Goodell, none of this is ever leaked.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:52 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Start a Randy Moss thread and I’ll gladly shit on him for pushing the nice security lady a block in his car. What Gruden did (and I’m sure there was more that we haven’t heard) was enough to force him to resign and has nothing to do with Moss.

He was crying about how these 10 year old emails set back the country. He's a guy who has had multiple second chances.

This is complete bullshit.

Randy Moss and a friend beat the shit out of a kid in high school.

Quote:
A Kanawha County deputy said Moss, 18, and another black student, 17, fought with another student who is white.

Karen Frashier, spokeswoman for Charleston Area Medical Center, identified the latter youth as Roy Johnson, 17, of Pond Gap and said he was in serious condition in the intensive care unit, suffering from internal injuries.

Yet I'm supposed to believe that comments in email are worse than this, and that poor Randy is crying over them.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:53 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

You just show up here every day to post about how you and conservative whites are being victimized. You're so obsessed with being a victim and needing to bash the balcks that you are literally blaming Moss for the hit that Goodell and the owners put on Gruden. It's sad, but not surprising that you and I literally agree that Gruden shouldn't have been forced out, but you needed to go on ignorant rants about blacks.

And that bigoted idiot doesn't realize that no one here even called for him to be fined. Much less fired. But stupid is as stupid does.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:55 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
I can not believe someone thinks anyone other than the NFL got Gruden fired over this. There were 650K emails confiscated in this investigation and these are the only ones leaked from a report that was not actually written. If Gruden never says anything about Goodell, none of this is ever leaked.

Have you seen this complaining bigot wfr post before?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:56 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

He was crying about how these 10 year old emails set back the country. He's a guy who has had multiple second chances.

Quote:
A Kanawha County deputy said Moss, 18, and another black student, 17, fought with another student who is white.

Karen Frashier, spokeswoman for Charleston Area Medical Center, identified the latter youth as Roy Johnson, 17, of Pond Gap and said he was in serious condition in the intensive care unit, suffering from internal injuries.

Yet I'm supposed to believe that comments in email are worse than this, and that poor Randy is crying over them.

You and Randy Moss are both gigantic babies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:57 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Again I'm not marching in the streets claiming to be a victim. I was talking about the hit job that Moss performed on Gruden. That's where the point of no return happened when an endorsed NFL show said he shouldn't coach. And Moss was the actor at the center of it. And you turn it into this pathological issue that you have that I was "talking about blacks." It's your typical pathetic victimhood.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:58 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

You think that 40 percent of the country is subhuman, and tried to get someone to kill themselves. Morale authority!

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:05 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

You think that 40 percent of the country is subhuman, and tried to get someone to kill themselves. Morale authority!

No, but you can do your mommy favor and get the hell out of her basement. Her boyfriend would really like it too. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:06 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

No, but you can do your mommy favor and get the hell out of her basement. Her boyfriend would really like it too. :wink:

It's nice that you buy your kids hats after being a deadbeat piece of shit for the majority of their lives.

The Missing Link wrote:

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I guess Twitter's hacked materials policy only matters until it doesn't.

100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Again I'm not marching in the streets claiming to be a victim. I was talking about the hit job that Moss performed on Gruden. That's where the point of no return happened when an endorsed NFL show said he shouldn't coach. And Moss was the actor at the center of it. And you turn it into this pathological issue that you have that I was "talking about blacks." It's your typical pathetic victimhood.

Randy Moss was crying all over ESPN and social media. Black people can't be blamed for anything ever. What a self-loathing loser.

These are your thoughts. Apparently not being able to be responsible for your own thoughts and being a victim are your thing. In addition to you frequently reminding us how much you loathe blacks who are conservative enough.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
KDdidit wrote:

Quote:

Gruden did some bad shit and resigned!

RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:15 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

These are your thoughts. Apparently not being able to be responsible for your own thoughts and being a victim are your thing. In addition to you frequently reminding us how much you loathe blacks who are conservative enough.

You aren't a terribly smart person, so putting things in large print may distract some from this, but not anyone with a bit of brain. Saying something as a generality is a reflection of societal treads. That is different from someone on an insignificant message board making claims.

Randy Moss has far more racial crimes than Gruden, yet he was used as an instrument to deliver the blow to finish his career. If Lovie Smith said someone was country dumb looking no one would care. Shit like this causes resentment and is destroying the institutions holding the country together.

It's not about Gruden. Does anyone want someone combing through old emails? And should guys like Moss be held as standards of virtue?

The Missing Link wrote:

Last edited by WaitingforRuffcorn on Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Quote:

Gruden did some bad shit and resigned!

RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!
RANDY MOSS!

Gruden said some bad shit. Randy Moss repeatedly has been a violent asshole. Randy Moss was used to condemn Gruden. Are you really this obtuse? Would you rather be put in the ICU by Randy and a friend or have someone write a email that said you have big lips?

One guy is canceled. One guy is the moral arbiter. And you think you have the superior intellectual or moral argument in this?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Why would the NFL want Gruden out, though? Just because he made fun of Gooddell?

And what does this mean for the future of Gruden's Coaching School For Coaches Who Can't Coach Good And Want To Do Other Stuff Good Too?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:20 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Why would the NFL want Gruden out, though? Just because he made fun of Gooddell?

And what does this mean for the future of Gruden's Coaching School For Coaches Who Can't Coach Good And Want To Do Other Stuff Good Too?

It's not making fun of Goodell. It's because he's "racist". That's why he's gone. Racist means anything that it's needed to mean these days.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:21 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

You aren't a terrible smart person, so putting things in large print may distract some from this, but not anyone with a bit of brain. Saying something as a generality is a reflection of societal treads. That is different from someone on an insignificant message board making claims.

Randy Moss has far more racial crimes than Gruden, yet he was used as an instrument to deliver the blow to finish his career. If Lovie Smith said someone was country dumb looking no one would care. Shit like this cases resentment and is destroying the institutions holing the country together.

It's not about Gruden. Does anyone want someone combing through old emails? And should guys like Moss be held as standards of virtue?

More idiotic non sequiturs from the board's most vociferous racist. Surprising.

Help him daddy JORR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:26 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
More idiotic non sequiturs from the board's most vociferous racist. Surprising.

Help him daddy JORR!

You can't name a single thing I've said that's "racist". You literally said I had to listen to black guys fuck my mother, while claiming to be the moral authority on this. You are a simple minded fool who has zero moral or intellectual authority in this. But you sure like to bitch about being the victim.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Quote:
Does anyone want someone combing through old emails?

Glad you're finally supporting Hillary and Biden.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next