It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Panthers @ Broncos
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:30 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
It seems a little unfair to get an intentional grounding while you are attempting to avoid an illegal hit. It seems like in that case that if the personal foul is happening to you that you should be cleared from that.

I thought it was a little unfair for Denver to get flagged for a helmet to helmet hit on Newton when they'd been allowed to get away with such shots the entire game up to that point.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Cam is superhuman. The hits that guy takes. The ability to throw off his back foot. Felt bad for him that they lost. Heroic effort. If he's not the best player in the league then it might be Von Miller, who is so disruptive. That Denver defense is great to watch. Congrat to Trevor Siemian.

Superman would have won.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Denver isn't going to win even 6 games this year with this fucker at QB. He's awful.

they will have to go Lynch

It took you an hour and 7 minutes to be wrong......congrats!

Siemian made some nice throws. Not even looking the dbacks off here and still hits his guy in between 3 closing defenders:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:14 am 

Someone referred to Siemian as the 2016 version of Trent Dilfer. He is right on imo.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Someone referred to Siemian as the 2016 version of Trent Dilfer. He is right on imo.

Is he really that big of a dick?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Regular Reader wrote:

The kid looked good. Even though he made some mistakes in the 1st half, he didn't let it affect him and kept trying.

Actually, I would compare him to Romo. He's quick with his drop back and feet, and has a good release with velocity on the ball.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I still think Siemian blows. Panthers defense had a terrible game plan. Just let him sit back there and throw underneath shit for 4 quarters.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 pm 

RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Denver isn't going to win even 6 games this year with this fucker at QB. He's awful.

I was not talking about in that game. I am talking about during this season. Lynch will be the starting QB by the middle of the season.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
RFDC wrote:
RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I was not talking about in that game. I am talking about during this season. Lynch will be the starting QB by the middle of the season.

we will see ....

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

Wrong again asshole :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:17 am 

FavreFan wrote:

Wrong again asshole :lol:

RFDC has no memory

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
I just wanna say that I've been ripping kaepertwink for years, long b4 this protest stuff he did which, quite honestly was pretty brilliant in making a horrible quarterback who couldn't even hold off uhhh... Blake bottles? The Jacksonville flop guy... No Blaine Gabbert!

AHEM. Yeah the guy couldn't keep his job over Blaine Gabbert and now he's got ppl protesting outside of NFL HQ to get him a [starting] job and he's considered culturally important... Well played.

Honestly I understand why NFL teams don't wanna touch kaepertwink.... 1) he probably fancies himself a starter so he costs $$$ for a bad backup QB and 2) think of all the pressure on any organization that signs him.... If he comes into a situation where there isn't a NO DOUBT FRANCHISE QB there's going to be an inordinate amount of pressure to play/start Krapperdick and if you don't you're going to be called a racist bigoted nazi and likely have protests outside of your practice facility / team HQ / stadium saying to play krap (not "kap") 3) then if you DO play him and he DOES inexorably suck how can you bench him? You're going to be called a racist nazi and likely protested @ practice / team HQ / stadium because it's OBVIOUSLY social/racist reasons to bench an awful QB who can't outplay Blaine Gabbert b4 you officially give up on the season, so really no matter what you do you're going to be picketed and protested and called evil racist nazis unless you play Krapperdick every single week no matter how badly he does...

...and then if he starts every game for a bad 2-14 team you're gonna hear conspiracy theories about how the owners colluded to put krap on a terrible team with no chance to win so he looks terrible and then "plays his way out of the league" so you'll likely get picketed/protested for conspiring against krap by purposely sticking him on a horrible team to make sure he had 0 chance to succeed cuz [he was great 5 years ago!!!]

So yeah, honestly, you never hear anyone say what I just said here, but with kaepertwink tied into some super-polarizing social movement where you can't treat him like any other once-kinda-good QB playing his way out of the league because any and all football decisions about him are going to be cause for people to brand you some kind of racist hater, I can totally understand why nobody wants to touch krap.... Especially a bad team with shitty QBs, cuz there's no way you can have a QB competition with kaepertwink seeing as there will be torch-pitchfork wielding masses outside your facilities no matter what you do. It's just not worth it for a QB who has 0.0 chance of leading you to a super bowl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Kaepertwink (real clever :roll: ) has played in more Super Bowls and Conference Championship games than Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Matthew Stafford, and Tony Romo combined.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:32 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Kaepertwink (real clever :roll: ) has played in more Super Bowls and Conference Championship games than Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Matthew Stafford, and Tony Romo combined.

So has Rex Grossman. Hell, Mark Sanchez has been to two AFC Title Games.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:34 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Kaep played in two Conf championship games and one Super Bowl. From all of the guys I listed, there is one Conf Championship game.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.