It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: John's
good dolphin wrote:
baseball doesn't have cheerleaders...except for the tribune and cubs broadcast booth

You are Kenny and Rick Hahn's cheerleader.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
baseball doesn't have cheerleaders...except for the tribune and cubs broadcast booth

You are Kenny and Rick Hahn's cheerleader.
Not at all. Keyser Soze is the biggest Kenny Williams cheerleader in the world. I think Keyser loves KW more than KW loves himself.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:57 am 

7 on 7 is not a very good indicator of a good football player. The fact you can not get hit changes the mentality. Defensive backs and linebacker form bad habits with no worry of running the ball and the QBs get a false sense of security in how much time they have to the throw the ball when there is no pressure. Things change drastically when you can get hit and kids who look like they can comepete with top level guys without pads turtle up and become average at best players when hitting becomes involved.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 am 

conns7901 wrote:
7 on 7 is not a very good indicator of a good football player. The fact you can not get hit changes the mentality. Defensive backs and linebacker form bad habits with no worry of running the ball and the QBs get a false sense of security in how much time they have to the throw the ball when there is no pressure. Things change drastically when you can get hit and kids who look like they can comepete with top level guys without pads turtle up and become average at best players when hitting becomes involved.
Ok, I guess football won't be able to exist when 13 year olds can't play tackle football then. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:04 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Ok, I guess football won't be able to exist when 13 year olds can't play tackle football then. :lol:

You said anyone under 18. Way to change the argument :lol: :lol:

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Aren't 13 year olds under 18? :lol:

What age would you start tackle football?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Aren't 13 year olds under 18? :lol:

What age would you start tackle football?

Conception.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:10 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:14 pm 

Your initial argument was 7on7 until college. That is a terrible thought and we would make it even more ht or miss in recruiting than it is now.

The leagues we played in were flag from Kindergarten to 4th and tackle started in 5th. I wouldn't see a problem starting tackle football in 7th grade.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:17 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Your initial argument was 7on7 until college. That is a terrible thought and we would make it even more ht or miss in recruiting than it is now.

The leagues we played in were flag from Kindergarten to 4th and tackle started in 5th. I wouldn't see a problem starting tackle football in 7th grade.

7 on 7 until senior year of high school is what I said. Later, I said if we take it down a year then that is fine too.

7th grade = 12-13 year olds. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:30 pm 

Chill out on the :lol: 's

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
rogers park bryan wrote:
Chill out on the :lol: 's

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
THE DECLINE

https://apnews.com/66e699491a3b478293620c1e5069dc9e/Football's-decline-has-some-high-schools-disbanding-teams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Jbi11s wrote:

Good. More for the committed programs. The alpha programs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:51 am 

2 years later the NFL is as strong as it has ever been. MLB has its biggest cheating scandal since the Black Sox and all sorts of other stuff is coming out. NBA ratings are way down and China is a big problem. I assume the NHL still exists so that is a win for them.

Good work Mr. Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Last edited by Brick on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:53 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Yeah I gotta say there were some solid storylines this year.

Lamar
Mahomes
Browns
Brady falling off

NFL on the rebound.