It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 pm 

OK OK OK hang on a second,

this is the NFL, the fucking league that has B-1, B-2, F-16, F-15, F/A-18, A-10 and every other aircraft in the inventory do
flyovers for their games, has the troops hold gigantic flags for the star spangled banner, has used every scheme to maximize profit
for "salute to service" and for the troops, and patriotism, and USO visits to the combat zone and all of that other bullshit.

And they are going to let the players not stand for the anthem while in NFL uniforms? talk about a race to the bottom. Now that trump
has rang the pavlov's bell, I couldnt believe how fast the clowns on Fox sports NFL rallied around the shield. Once anyone starts fucking with
the NFL revenue steam, look da fuck out kids. There are alot of overpaid Mfers in jobs to keep the NFL money train rolling at the cost of
working stiff taxpayers who subsidize stadiums for these oligarchs.

Here's my hot hot take on it:
Once you put on a uniform of an organization (be it a McDonalds uniform, a fucking football uniform, a military uniform, a post office
uniform, fucking CTA, CPD, CFD anything, I no longer have my 1st amendment, I represent the organization for whose uniform I don) They didn't let Tebow take a knee and pray, hey doesnt
he have a first amendment right to freedom of religion and expression while in his NFL uniform? They wouldn't let Dallas have a sticker for the slain police officers by that activist lunatic that they had to blow up
with a bomb robot? What about the Cowboys right to free expression Goodell?

so hey, how about a NAzi saluting postman? or a nazi saluting kicker on the falcons (doesnt he have a first amendment right). If the postman did that, he's fired.
If the kicker did that, he is gone. I know this is an extreme example, but freedom of expression is freedom of expression (it is content neutral)
Hey, what if I want to burn a picture of Mohammed while the National Anthem plays, while I am in my NFL uniform, cant I do that?
When you are not on the clock, when you are not representing an organization, then fire away boys. But the NFL, like the film industry, TV, and theater is SHOW BUSINESS. they are fighting for the leisure
dollar. I dont see too many BLM activists spinning the turnstyles in Dallas for the Cowboys games. Nor are they buying jerseys, tshirts or any of that.
Suprisingly I dont think there aren't too many football fans in Hyde Park and at the Medill School of Journalism (fuck you David Protess, you greasy cock)

If you start pissing off the people who pay for the product, you are in some real trouble boys and girls. Now the left leaning ESPNers might try to couch this
issue in some free expression protest song bullshit about freedom for the right to protest and express yourself. More like the freedom to express yourself
if we liberal assclowns approve of the message. If we do NOT approve of the message, then you can cram it with walnuts.
The typical six pack swilling dude or dudette is not about that complex liberal bullshit, when he sees that kneeling shit, he gets pissed off.
If he (joe six pack) stops consuming the product, Trumps point is made for him.
This is why Kapernick has no job, no one is going to pay that lighting rod and run the risk of alienating the taxpaying chumps who are paying for the
stadium much to their own detriment, but they are to dumb to figure that out.

rant over,

not trying to cause no trouble, just here to do the super bowl shuffle

later
sabu

p.s. check out crime in sports where ever you buy podcasts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
this guy was ahead of his time:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: John's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
OP has CTE.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:45 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
sabu wrote:

this is the NFL, the fucking league that has B-1, B-2, F-16, F-15, F/A-18, A-10 and every other aircraft in the inventory do
flyovers for their games, has the troops hold gigantic flags for the star spangled banner, has used every scheme to maximize profit
for "salute to service" and for the troops, and patriotism, and USO visits to the combat zone and all of that other bullshit.

And they are going to let the players not stand for the anthem while in NFL uniforms? talk about a race to the bottom. Now that trump
has rang the pavlov's bell, I couldnt believe how fast the clowns on Fox sports NFL rallied around the shield. Once anyone starts fucking with
the NFL revenue steam, look da fuck out kids. There are alot of overpaid Mfers in jobs to keep the NFL money train rolling at the cost of

Once you put on a uniform of an organization (be it a McDonalds uniform, a fucking football uniform, a military uniform, a post office
uniform, fucking CTA, CPD, CFD anything, I no longer have my 1st amendment, I represent the organization for whose uniform I don) They didn't let Tebow take a knee and pray, hey doesnt
he have a first amendment right to freedom of religion and expression while in his NFL uniform? They wouldn't let Dallas have a sticker for the slain police officers by that activist lunatic that they had to blow up

so hey, how about a NAzi saluting postman? or a nazi saluting kicker on the falcons (doesnt he have a first amendment right). If the postman did that, he's fired.
If the kicker did that, he is gone. I know this is an extreme example, but freedom of expression is freedom of expression (it is content neutral)
Hey, what if I want to burn a picture of Mohammed while the National Anthem plays, while I am in my NFL uniform, cant I do that?
When you are not on the clock, when you are not representing an organization, then fire away boys. But the NFL, like the film industry, TV, and theater is SHOW BUSINESS. they are fighting for the leisure
dollar. I dont see too many BLM activists spinning the turnstyles in Dallas for the Cowboys games. Nor are they buying jerseys, tshirts or any of that.
Suprisingly I dont think there aren't too many football fans in Hyde Park and at the Medill School of Journalism (fuck you David Protess, you greasy cock)

If you start pissing off the people who pay for the product, you are in some real trouble boys and girls. Now the left leaning ESPNers might try to couch this
issue in some free expression protest song bullshit about freedom for the right to protest and express yourself. More like the freedom to express yourself
if we liberal assclowns approve of the message. If we do NOT approve of the message, then you can cram it with walnuts.
The typical six pack swilling dude or dudette is not about that complex liberal bullshit, when he sees that kneeling shit, he gets pissed off.
This is why Kapernick has no job, no one is going to pay that lighting rod and run the risk of alienating the taxpaying chumps who are paying for the

rant over,

later
sabu

R u ok?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
US Military pays the NFL for all of that stuff. It’s advertising. NFL wouldn’t do any of it, otherwise.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:34 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
OP has CTE.

sir, you obviously could not take the extreme impact
of such a hot take
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Quote:
If you start pissing off the people who pay for the product, you are in some real trouble boys and girls.

This is true, but this isn't happening. It isn't even close to happening, which is why I am confused about the outrage here.
Quote:
This is why Kapernick has no job, no one is going to pay that lighting rod and run the risk of alienating the taxpaying chumps who are paying for the stadium much to their own detriment, but they are to dumb to figure that out.

This is a little closer to the truth, but Kaepernick is not a traditional QB -- he's a running type guy who has questionable mechancics, so you might hire him as a backup, but his game is so different than anyone else's that it may not make sense. Add to this the social activisim, and most teams would rather pass and go for a different guy. But if a team thought he was the answer at QB, they certainly would pick him up and deal with the social aspects.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
sabu wrote:

rant over,

later
sabu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I would love to see some Argentinian kicker with German ancestry throw up a Sieg Heil before a FG attempt. Just to see the supernova level hot sports takes