It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 44078
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Garoppolo to 49ers

Ajayi to Eagles

Duane Brown to Seattle

Kelvin Benjamin to the Bills

Pretty interesting deadline. Love the Bills move

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38577
What are the Panthers doing?

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


Dignified Rube wrote:
Brady no GOAT. Montana, Marino, Elway and Fouts all better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:50 am
Posts: 8202
Location: Schaumburg
pizza_Place: Palermo's
RFDC wrote:
What are the Panthers doing?


Yeah, I was surprised to hear that. Is he a problem in the lockerroom that they wanted to get rid of?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2357
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
FavreFan wrote:
Garoppolo to 49ers

Ajayi to Eagles

Duane Brown to Seattle

Kelvin Benjamin to the Bills

Pretty interesting deadline. Love the Bills move


Damn the 49ers must think the 2018 QB draft class is trash.

I don't understand the Kelvin Benjamin move.

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15481
pizza_Place: A few...
Only thing I can think of is Carolina was not going to re-sign him after next year and they wanted to get something back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15481
pizza_Place: A few...
Bengals agree to trade A.J. McCarron to the Browns.

Browns fail to notify the league in time.

League does not approve the deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60409
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Waddle and Silvy had a report that the brown didn't notify the league in time because they were celebrating the trade and getting the work done. :lol:

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 44078
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Peoria Matt wrote:
Bengals agree to trade A.J. McCarron to the Browns.

Browns fail to notify the league in time.

League does not approve the deal.


Frank Coztansa wrote:
Waddle and Silvy had a report that the brown didn't notify the league in time because they were celebrating the trade and getting the work done. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

God I fuckin love the Browns

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60409
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
:lol: :lol: This is the Brownsiest move ever.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/ ... 3081457191

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 3121
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: :lol: This is the Brownsiest move ever.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/ ... 3081457191



Sounds worst then the Vikings passing on their 1st round slot in the 2003 draft


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Posts: 16029
Location: Wrigley
pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: :lol: This is the Brownsiest move ever.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/ ... 3081457191


I think it’s worse that they were celebrating the trade. Like that move was going to help them....

How dumb can you be?

_________________
Founding member of the Arlington 10. With FF as our leader, we are better managed than the United States Government.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38577
So this legitimately happened? I heard that earlier and just assumed it was like an Onion story

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


Dignified Rube wrote:
Brady no GOAT. Montana, Marino, Elway and Fouts all better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48531
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
So this legitimately happened? I heard that earlier and just assumed it was like an Onion story


The Browns are an Onion story.

But yes it's true. It's damn true.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Posts: 16029
Location: Wrigley
pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Terry's Peeps wrote:
RFDC wrote:
So this legitimately happened? I heard that earlier and just assumed it was like an Onion story


The Browns are an Onion story.

But yes it's true. It's damn true.


They were celebrating AJ...wow, such low standards. WE JUST ACQUIRED A BACKUP QB. POP THE CHAMPANGE.

_________________
Founding member of the Arlington 10. With FF as our leader, we are better managed than the United States Government.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:31 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11883
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Nah https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status ... 2370829312

Quote:
Story that #Browns were celebrating and "forgot" to call league on McCarron trade is 100% made up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:33 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11883
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
They were lucky, supposedly it was a 2nd and 3rd rounder for him. They also torpedoed Kizer in the process I’m sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48531
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
KDdidit wrote:
Nah https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status ... 2370829312

Quote:
Story that #Browns were celebrating and "forgot" to call league on McCarron trade is 100% made up


KD has left the No Spin Zone. Falling for Browns apologists.

SAD!

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11883
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
No, either way they fucked up :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Posts: 16029
Location: Wrigley
pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
KDdidit wrote:
No, either way they fucked up :lol:


At least they weren’t dumb enough to actually celebrate that....

_________________
Founding member of the Arlington 10. With FF as our leader, we are better managed than the United States Government.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Trade Deadline
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22078
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
RFDC wrote:
So this legitimately happened? I heard that earlier and just assumed it was like an Onion story


The Browns are an Onion story.

But yes it's true. It's damn true.


They were celebrating AJ...wow, such low standards. WE JUST ACQUIRED A BACKUP QB. POP THE CHAMPANGE.



Pre-draft many here were prepared to celebrate the Bears getting one from NE.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group