It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NFL Draft 2025
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
The 2025 NFL Draft will take place in Green Bay, inside and around iconic Lambeau Field and Titletown, the home of the Green Bay Packers.

Initial 2025 NFL Mock Draft:

Post subject: Re: NFL Draft 2025
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 6:33 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Something is broken between your picture and the linked article. No way the bears are taking a QB in R1 next year.

Quote:
17. Chicago Bears – Ajani Cornelius, OT, Oregon
As opposed to most Ducks flying south for the winter, this one flew west from the Bronx (by way of the University of Rhode Island), joining Oregon in 2023 as one of the more celebrated blockers in the transfer portal. The 6-foot-5, 310-pounder had no trouble with the jump in competition, earning Honorable Mention All-PAC-12 honors last year, allowing just a single sack and providing plenty of punch in the running game.

18. Cleveland Browns – Jalen Milroe, QB, Alabama
To earn a first-round NFL draft selection, Milroe will have to show significant improvement as a pocket passer, but he has a head coach in Kalen DeBoer who can develop his accuracy and anticipation and, of course, already boasts elite size and athleticism. Milroe will be one of the most fascinating and closely scrutinized prospects in the country next season.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:01 pm 

a genius wrote:
Something is broken between your picture and the linked article. No way the bears are taking a QB in R1 next year.

Quote:
17. Chicago Bears – Ajani Cornelius, OT, Oregon
As opposed to most Ducks flying south for the winter, this one flew west from the Bronx (by way of the University of Rhode Island), joining Oregon in 2023 as one of the more celebrated blockers in the transfer portal. The 6-foot-5, 310-pounder had no trouble with the jump in competition, earning Honorable Mention All-PAC-12 honors last year, allowing just a single sack and providing plenty of punch in the running game.

18. Cleveland Browns – Jalen Milroe, QB, Alabama
To earn a first-round NFL draft selection, Milroe will have to show significant improvement as a pocket passer, but he has a head coach in Kalen DeBoer who can develop his accuracy and anticipation and, of course, already boasts elite size and athleticism. Milroe will be one of the most fascinating and closely scrutinized prospects in the country next season.

Caleb moved to kick returner.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:15 pm 

Something is broken alright, hussras brain.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.