It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: AP is broke
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
he's gotta take a switch to his accountant and, in the immortal word/s of.Larry the Cable Guy, Git-R-Done.

Seriously black ppl shouldn't be able to go broke cuz [something something slavery / racism / white guilt].

POSTER'S NOTE: This post somehow managed to not get posted back on Tuesday and was front and center in my browser when I loaded up the board today. In the spirit of carpe diem I decided to stop depriving the board of yet another example of top shelf sinicalyptical wit and perspective. End of line.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
sinicalypse wrote:
he's gotta take a switch to his accountant and, in the immortal word/s of.Larry the Cable Guy, Git-R-Done.

Seriously black ppl shouldn't be able to go broke cuz [something something slavery / racism / white guilt].

POSTER'S NOTE: This post somehow managed to not get posted back on Tuesday and was front and center in my browser when I loaded up the board today. In the spirit of carpe diem I decided to stop depriving the board of yet another example of top shelf sinicalyptical wit and perspective. End of line.

I see just about the entire board has the disease now. At some point the board will resemble the president's vision for America.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:16 pm 

Nas wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

I see just about the entire board has the disease now. At some point the board will resemble the president's vision of America.

America the poster?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Douchebag wrote:
Nas wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

I see just about the entire board has the disease now. At some point the board will resemble the president's vision of America.

America the poster?

I don't think the president hates all Jews.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:54 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
Give a bunch of poor kids a lot of money and most will find a way to blow it.

If it wouldn't ultimately screw their business model, schools should have civics and financial planning classes made mandatory for athletes. In lieu of generally worthless prerequisites like calculus or linear algebra.

It's hard to understand that check won't be coming for the rest of your life. Ideally some of this would be taught at home too.

And we have the best solution going forward right there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
Give a bunch of poor kids a lot of money and most will find a way to blow it.

If it wouldn't ultimately screw their business model, schools should have civics and financial planning classes made mandatory for athletes. In lieu of generally worthless prerequisites like calculus or linear algebra.

It's hard to understand that check won't be coming for the rest of your life. Ideally some of this would be taught at home too.

And we have the best solution going forward right there.

It's called common sense and self control, Ive got friends who make 120k a year and their wives maje 50-75k and they are drowning in debt. And im talking 3 kids or less. Their parents weren't spending recklessly, some people are just horrible with money.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
https://www.nfl.com/news/free-agent-rb- ... c-violence