It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
They probably have to trade Adams in the offseason. His value won't be higher than it is now.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Adams wants out he'll be gone. Jacobs is praying they don't franchise him because he wants out too. These dipshits don't value talent they believe its their genius that wins games. They don't want disgruntled players hanging around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:
They probably have to trade Adams in the offseason. His value won't be higher than it is now.

Too pricey for the bears, I could see Tennesee trading for him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bowl Cut was complaining to reporters before game about fans selling their tickets (I hope the Niners fans that bought mine enjoyed them) and he told security to boot anyone with negative signs. Mark Davis is a POS. He's also a fool for not realizing the effect McDaniels and Co. was going to have on the fanbase.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
That's ridiculous

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Worst suicide attempt ever but watching the Raiders will do that to you. He almost took out a little kid though which wasn't cool.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:51 am 
1000 CLUB

I think being confronted by fans every time he popped his head up is why he made the move. McDaniels isn't just a garbage coach he's shady as hell and the books been out on him for years. Nobody trusts him. I think he has a mental issue. Davis is a pimp for getting rid of him AND that POS Ziegler. We just wanted him to admit his mistake and move on its unfortunate he was allowed to tear down a good team. The nightmare is over at least and the rebuild can start.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:08 am 

Only the Raiders could give that slimeball another shot at head coaching. I feel for Raiders fans. Mini Davis is no better than his dad, only his dad at least knew what he was doing when he was younger.

The only way this franchise can resurrect itself is having the Davis family die out and have someone who cares take over.

It still makes my skin crawl to call them the “Las Vegas” Raiders.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:32 am 
1000 CLUB

They had no choice they had to leave Oakland. That city stopped functioning decades ago. Davis did a good job getting out of there. The Raiders are #2 in revenue and players will want to go there again now that dipshit is gone. It shouldn't take long to rebuild if they find the right guy to run things.

It wasn't just the Raiders that turd had interest from other teams. He had a track record and I think sane people just assumed that moron would learn from his mistakes. I honestly think he has mental issues. Its more than he's just a control freak there's something else going on.

I have a cousin who played high school ball with Antonio Pierce so that's kind of cool.

Tyree Wilson looks awful so nice going away present from Ziegler...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
MongoMuller wrote:
They had no choice they had to leave Oakland. That city stopped functioning decades ago. Davis did a good job getting out of there. The Raiders are #2 in revenue and players will want to go there again now that dipshit is gone. It shouldn't take long to rebuild if they find the right guy to run things.

It wasn't just the Raiders that turd had interest from other teams. He had a track record and I think sane people just assumed that moron would learn from his mistakes. I honestly think he has mental issues. Its more than he's just a control freak there's something else going on.

I have a cousin who played high school ball with Antonio Pierce so that's kind of cool.

Tyree Wilson looks awful so nice going away present from Ziegler...

They've had 2 winning seasons in the last 20 years. I appreciate your optimism on the speed of the rebuild.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:58 am 
1000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
They've had 2 winning seasons in the last 20 years. I appreciate your optimism on the speed of the rebuild.

A lot has changed. Davis was in declining health, worst city, no money, worst facilities, and #32 destination in league. Now its the opposite...best city, plenty of money, best facilities, and #1 destination provided there aren't a couple of Patriots idiots running things. If we can find a good coach and GM we'll get players. I have doubts about Champ Kelly...as soon as he got the job a bunch of Bears bums started turning up. At least we can get an early start on everyone else.

Your rebuild will be interesting. You've got a bum President and GM and a bad QB. How are you guys going to turn that ship around with that management structure? Is there a vote among the shareholders? It looks like a couple more years of floundering before you guys even get started.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:37 am 
1000 CLUB

A narrow victory over the lowly Packers was the final straw... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:40 am 

Probably something the owner asked the coach to do for that game and he didn't. And the coach probably said 'we won bitch'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:48 am 
1000 CLUB

During the game they cut to Davis when a drive stalled out and he clearly yelled "Josh you a**hole!" then "F**k!". He was done with his bullsh*t. He had an offense #5 in payroll and his hand picked QB and couldn't score 20 points one time. After this game was when he started going around to Adams and Crosby and others about making a move.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
MongoMuller wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

A lot has changed. Davis was in declining health, worst city, no money, worst facilities, and #32 destination in league. Now its the opposite...best city, plenty of money, best facilities, and #1 destination provided there aren't a couple of Patriots idiots running things. If we can find a good coach and GM we'll get players. I have doubts about Champ Kelly...as soon as he got the job a bunch of Bears bums started turning up. At least we can get an early start on everyone else.

Your rebuild will be interesting. You've got a bum President and GM and a bad QB. How are you guys going to turn that ship around with that management structure? Is there a vote among the shareholders? It looks like a couple more years of floundering before you guys even get started.

They already have started. They've gotten much younger, have multiple high picks in 2024 and should be middle of the pack in available cap money (once Bak is gone). This year was clearly going to be a struggle and while they are hard to watch, the losses are not totally unexpected. If they continue to go backwards I will become concerned, but I'm willing to see how the 2nd half goes before panicking. Plus if they fire Barry before next season that will be an immediate upgrade.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:11 am 
1000 CLUB

Alec Ingold...McDaniels first victim.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:44 pm 

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
conns7901 wrote:

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

:lol: at the end

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:40 am 

I have a few friends who do the same but I don't understand a recovering alcoholic who still smokes up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:56 am 

I can understand them hating McDaniels, and being happy he is gone, but I don't get the "Raiders are so much better now" stories. They beat a bad Giants team, with Tommy Devito at QB. maybe give it a few weeks before we 'crown their ass'.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: John's
It's amazing how we reward non-accomplishments in today's society. The Bears resurrected Club Dub after beating the Raiders just 3 weeks ago.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 am 
1000 CLUB

casual fan wrote:
I can understand them hating McDaniels, and being happy he is gone, but I don't get the "Raiders are so much better now" stories. They beat a bad Giants team, with Tommy Devito at QB. maybe give it a few weeks before we 'crown their ass'.

McDaniels isn't just a lousy coach he brings other things to the table. For one he's shady as hell and nobody trusts him. He scapegoats players to cover his own failings. He's got a mental situation where he's a control freak combined with other things and extreme arrogance that isn't earned. Its hard to explain but he also runs the team like he's a cult leader. Its like he views the team being close as a threat. As soon as he showed up popular players were jettisoned and replaced with inferior talent. I can't even explain the effect this POS has on the team and fans who follow team on daily basis. That celebration was 90% McDaniels ass is out of here and 10% for the win. Renfrow put it best...we aren't walking around on eggshells anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:32 am 
1000 CLUB

86 million and all our picks after cutting Garoppolo in June and some restructures...not terrible.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:10 am 
1000 CLUB

Rodgers wishing he was on a one year deal. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Marvin Lewis has been in building last few weeks noticed they're running some double-a-gap looks so he's had some input. Draft a quarterback and hire an offensive coordinator who can bring in some of his own coaches and we should be in pretty good shape. Pierce is getting the job my only concern is he keeps the offensive staff. They're awful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Harbaugh's GM.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:40 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Good news for Raider fans: you're getting Harbaugh.

Bad news for Raider fans:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:55 am 
1000 CLUB

I think the chances of trading for Fields would be less with Harbaugh as it would probably mean Champ Kelly goes somewhere else. If we do something stupid with Fields it will be because of him most likely as he was with Bears when he was drafted. He was Bears representative at his workouts and turned in his draft card.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33