It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
I didn't have high hopes this season. I hated what they did in offseason. They let good inexpensive players walk so they could bring in "their guys". Their guys are bad and apparently injury prone. Who knows what is going on with their decision making the beat writers don't know anything. I would guess some of it is the Patriot Arrogance that seems to follow these guys around.

McDaniels comments going out of his way about Carr not being problem are interesting. Maybe he's admitting they blew it with line. That comment could be for offensive line coach who assured him they were ok who knows. They should of known line was going to be MAJOR problem after Good retired. Then they compounded issue by letting Jalen Richard walk (best blocking 3rd down back in NFL) and not bringing in a blocking first tight-end.

Chandler Jones has been brutal. Crosby is by himself out there. We had one of best defensive tackle rotations in football last season and now its probably the worst after letting Jefferson and Thomas walk. Nice job dip shits.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:16 am 
1000 CLUB

If I was Davis I would ask him what WAS your plan for offensive line and what IS your plan going forward? Then just stare at him. The comments from the Patriots dickheads about the offensive line since before training camp have been unacceptable. These idiots think they're re-inventing the game of football. These morons started Alex Bars yesterday who not only played like shit but erased a 60 yard gain because of unsportsmanlike penalty. Another one of "their guys" Elumenor also played like shit and got a false start on the 1 which ended up a FG.

McDaniels as a play caller has been fine. We've had guys open. Carr, Waller, and Renfrow have just been playing like shit. Also its possible Waller is back on the shit...he hasn't looked right since he got injured last season. Carr was talking about guys needing to focus which had to be directed at Waller who dropped 2 TD passes yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: John's
You know your line sucks when you are play ex Bears castoffs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:19 am 

Probably meaningless, since there is a big gap between him being a head coach in Denver (fired in 2010) and the 2022 Raiders. But in his last 10 games as an NFL head coach, Josh McDaniels is 1-9.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:54 am 
1000 CLUB

casual fan wrote:
Probably meaningless, since there is a big gap between him being a head coach in Denver (fired in 2010) and the 2022 Raiders. But in his last 10 games as an NFL head coach, Josh McDaniels is 1-9.

I would put 3 losses this season on the players even though McDaniels has some responsibility for construction of offensive line and interior defensive line. We had opportunity vs. Chargers at the end and offensive line just collapsed on last drive. In the Cardinal game Carr missed Adams on a deep in that would of closed it out. He threw it 10 yards behind him it was the worst throw I've seen Carr make since he was drafted. Yesterday it was just bonehead play after bonehead play. Penalties on goal line, penalties that cancelled big gains...dropped balls...it was a mess. We had opportunities to win all 3 games at end but they felt like blowout losses. Carr's mechanics are so bad right now because he's expecting a failure somewhere along line the ball could literally go anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
MongoMuller wrote:
casual fan wrote:

I would put 3 losses this season on the players even though McDaniels has some responsibility for construction of offensive line and interior defensive line. We had opportunity vs. Chargers at the end and offensive line just collapsed on last drive. In the Cardinal game Carr missed Adams on a deep in that would of closed it out. He threw it 10 yards behind him it was the worst throw I've seen Carr make since he was drafted. Yesterday it was just bonehead play after bonehead play. Penalties on goal line, penalties that cancelled big gains...dropped balls...it was a mess. We had opportunities to win all 3 games at end but they felt like blowout losses. Carr's mechanics are so bad right now because he's expecting a failure somewhere along line the ball could literally go anywhere.

Aren't most penalities reflecting of coaching?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
You know your line sucks when you are play ex Bears castoffs.

We hired ex Bears personnel guy Champ Kelly which is why Nichols, Horsted, and Bars are here. Nichols and Horsted are fine but Bars is a bum. If Kelly is responsible for Chandler Jones that was a big miss. I would kind of doubt it though I think DC Patrick Graham wanted him. Jones looks like he's 64 years old. He's washed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Aren't most penalities reflecting of coaching?

Penalties were an emphasis in camp and we were least penalized team in preseason. If there was blame on coaching staff I would guess its in the arrogance to think they could coach up perennial bums like Bars and Eluminor. These guys are bums because they have failings in the physical and/or mental aspects of game. I suspect this offensive line coach has a lot of say in personnel and advocated for these two clowns.

The part that is most ridiculous is they are rotating linemen series to series. So they're aren't only playing bums like Bars and Eluminor they're rotating guys in and out so one series its Simpson then next its Bars then its Eluminor then its Munford. It makes no sense. They can't even build any cohesion and when asked why they are doing it they just say they are trying to find guys that will help them win. Its like they are dismissing that offensive line is a unit and instead just a collection of players. Its insane and probably the main thing Davis discussed with McDaniels.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:21 am 
1000 CLUB

Hopefully Crosby did most of the talking...Carr has been terrible. I feel bad for Crosby he's all alone. They ignored defensive tackle and Chandler Jones looks washed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:27 am 
1000 CLUB

If I dive I can catch him...then in mid-flight remembers he's an offensive lineman.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:40 am 

:lol: I was watching the game and as he was chasing him I thought to myself man that big OL dude is giving great effort. Then the dive happened and I just started laughing my ass off.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:53 am 
Site Admin

Big win Mongo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I dont have much faith in Carr, he reminds me of Cousins. Decent QB that can win a playoff game..nothing more. Somehow he ducks all the criticism K.C. does.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

I don't think Carr has ducked the criticism that Cousins gets. Most of the criticism Cousins gets is due to him being a weirdo and the strangeness that surrounds him (coaches and teammates don't like him, brutal in prime-time, etc.). Carr doesn't carry any of that baggage. He needs to step it up though...he hasn't been good this season. A lot of that is the offensive line and some of it is the new offense but he needs to be better. I expect he'll improve as season goes on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

Carr is struggling again tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

The last time was 7 years ago. The league makes the officials call roughing when they know its not roughing then they try to make up for it later. What a shitshow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:28 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Refs screwing the Raiders is a tale as old as time; the gross incompetence of Josh McDaniels is a new chapter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:30 am 
1000 CLUB

What McDaniels is doing with offensive line has been nonsensical but I have no issue with his play calling. He's been very good. I don't mind the aggressiveness. He dialed up 2 game winning plays at end and Adams bobbled and Renfrow had a seizure. The players need to execute.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:47 am 
Site Admin

MongoMuller wrote:
What McDaniels is doing with offensive line has been nonsensical but I have no issue with his play calling. He's been very good. I don't mind the aggressiveness. He dialed up 2 game winning plays at end and Adams bobbled and Renfrow had a seizure. The players need to execute.

Is Alex Bars one of their two best guards Mongo?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:

No. John Simpson is better but Bars has somehow become one of "their" guys. He cost us the Titans game with an unsportsmanlike penalty that erased a 60 yard gain he should of been left in Nashville.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

MongoMuller wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

No. John Simpson is better but Bars has somehow become one of "their" guys. He cost us the Titans game with an unsportsmanlike penalty that erased a 60 yard gain he should of been left in Nashville.

Jones got inside of him on Monday night and stopped Jacobs short.

The curse of Ryan Pace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

Stomped the Broncos and should of beat Chiefs so this team definitely has a run in it. Really only game outplayed in was Chargers and had chance at end. Its all gonna depend on Carr and offensive line.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:04 pm 

Very easy to shut the Raiders down - take Adams out and let Wes Welker I mean Hunter Renfrow catch all the intermediate stuff. Waller disappeared so then it's on Carr to create and he's not talented enough to elevate the team so I see it being tough. Jacobs might be the x factor if he keeps his production up.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

The Titans shut down Adams and Mack Hollins had a 160 yard day. We would have won except for those 2 idiots Bars and Eluminor who had stupid penalties that killed big gains. Renfrow has looked lost and Waller sat out camp and hasn't caught back up. Eventually they're going to be back to their old selves. Carr looked more comfortable vs. Chiefs running the short game with a pocket that wasn't holding up. If Jacobs is healthy he's a top 5 back...maybe top 3. The problem is health...if he doesn't have his jump cut he's average. I haven't had any issues with McDaniels on game day...he's been calling a great game.

I think they made it more difficult on themselves than needed with some of their personnel decisions especially at defensive tackle. They should of kept Jalen Richard. He might be the best pass blocking back in the league. We'll see how it goes. The Cardinals game is the killer so far...that was inexcusable.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:33 am 
1000 CLUB

Olin was very high on Parham. The Bears passing on Parham for Jones might be what set him off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

MongoMuller wrote:
Stomped the Broncos and should of beat Chiefs so this team definitely has a run in it. Really only game outplayed in was Chargers and had chance at end. Its all gonna depend on Carr and offensive line.

75% against the Colts seems a little high

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah its just for fun. Who knows what metrics they use and with randomness of league they don't mean a whole lot anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:20 am 
1000 CLUB

Yeah go get a DT. We can't keep rolling Vickers out there...he's garbage. Nobody is giving up a good RT...there's probably 6 teams at most happy with their RT situation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:45 am 
1000 CLUB

Offensive line starting to come together in run game. Miller, James, and Parham have been especially effective.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

Patrick Graham starting to look like another Paul Guenther situation. Averett had one of the worst games I've ever seen. Thankfully it was against Texans who couldn't take advantage.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next