It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
I've created this thread so we can discuss the new era of Packers football here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:52 pm 

Rogers still top 3 QB in the league. This era is not going to start any time soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Juiced wrote:
Rogers still top 3 QB in the league. This era is not going to start any time soon.

Tis the season for disgruntled QB’s and trade demands..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:00 pm 

NME wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Tis the season for disgruntled QB’s and trade demands..

Pack are doing what they did to Favre when they drafted Rodgers. Rodgers will now feel what Favre felt. Hopefully he can behave better than Favre did to the writing on the wall.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Juiced wrote:

If anything we’ve learned that it’s never a good move to draft a future replacement QB. It’s always better to wait until you need one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This is a dumb thread but it’s HY so what do you expect

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
HawaiiYou wrote:
I've created this thread so we can discuss the new era of Packers football here.

Rodgers just went 33/48 for 346 and 3TDs in the NFC Championship game. Why don't you shut the fuck up you idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:08 pm 

Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Rodgers just went 33/48 for 346 and 3TDs in the NFC Championship game. Why don't you shut the fuck up you idiot.

You forgot to post the most important stat :

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:09 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
This is a dumb thread but it’s HY so what do you expect

why? it's what they did to Favre w/ Rodgers and it was the smart move. Packers are a smart org. They will do the same thing and it's the right move.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Bears fans embarrassing themselves after the game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:10 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

no they are not. what are you talking about. here lot of bear fans consoling the packer fans.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:11 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

It's all in good fun, like when the Cubs lose. We didn't evenake a Tampa Bay Bucs section.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:14 pm 

From the other thread :

Franky T wrote:
Rodgers just said if he knew they were going to kick the FG on 4th down he probably would have run something else on 3rd. He sounds a little pissed.

See - this is why I posted this if this is true. All these new HC's like Nagy, they want a Mahomes type of QB. Guy who can make plays more than just throwing the ball. I think this is why under this Packers HC they will go w/ Love.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:20 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
From the other thread :

Franky T wrote:
Rodgers just said if he knew they were going to kick the FG on 4th down he probably would have run something else on 3rd. He sounds a little pissed.

See - this is why I posted this if this is true. All these new HC's like Nagy, they want a Mahomes type of QB. Guy who can make plays more than just throwing the ball. I think this is why under this Packers HC they will go w/ Love.

So you posted this having not heard that or knowing if it was true? But that's why you posted it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:22 pm 

Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
From the other thread :

Franky T wrote:

So you posted this having not heard that or knowing if it was true? But that's why you posted it?

oh i pasted the wrong comment from that thread - it was the one that said Rodgers doesn't like the HC

here it is:

Brick wrote:
Franky T wrote:

He's never liked the coach.

sorry for the mix up....please continue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:50 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Juiced wrote:

If anything we’ve learned that it’s never a good move to draft a future replacement QB. It’s always better to wait until you need one.

Exactly. Even if it costs a couple tank years to get the best chance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:52 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Exactly. Even if it costs a couple tank years to get the best chance

i dont know man. Back in 2010 it looked like a genius move.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:59 pm 

Packers forum is saying Rogers is going to ask to be traded to SF this offseason.

I doubt the Packers would trade him to the NFC but you get the picture. Rodgers wants out and it's going to be Love's chance.

Karma is a bitch Aaron!! (Favre loving it)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:08 pm 

omg just found this - this MOFO is gone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:51 pm 

Rodgers cryptic remarks remind me of Shaq after the Lakers lost to the Pistons in the finals that one year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Hopefully the OP goes surfing later and winds up being a delicious snack for a shark.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Brick wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

It's all in good fun, like when the Cubs lose. We didn't evenake a Tampa Bay Bucs section.

I don't mind the shots from guys like you and Frank. They're deserved after the L yesterday. HawaiiYou spamming the board with nonsense like this is I think what KD was referring to

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:16 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Brick wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

I don't mind the shots from guys like you and Frank. They're deserved after the L yesterday. HawaiiYou spamming the board with nonsense like this is I think what KD was referring to

spamming the board? If that was the case I learned it FROM YOU AFTER EVERY BEARS LOSS!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Yes and what FF said. This guy is either the worst troll in CFMB history or the world’s neediest dipshit. Of course, not mutually exclusive options.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:21 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Yes and what FF said. This guy is either the worst troll in CFMB history or the world’s neediest dipshit. Of course, not mutually exclusive options.

I used to feel sorry for the way he was treated by some on here. USED to. He made the board unreadable last night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:21 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Brick wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Good luck next year. Having the qb position be such a question mark will be new for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:22 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Like I responded to Franky T, those are great #'s but he forgot the most important stat of all : the L.

And combine that w/ the news that Rodgers is planning a way out of GB now, I think this post is very timely and accurate.

Sometimes one has to pat themselves on the back. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:23 pm 

Franky T wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I used to feel sorry for the way he was treated by some on here. USED to. He made the board unreadable last night.

oh shut the fuck up. you think this place is some country club?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:23 pm 

Brick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Brick wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Good luck next year. Having the qb position be such a question mark will be new for you.

exactly! thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Franky T wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Franky T wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

oh shut the fuck up. you think this place is some country club?

No, but it's not a pre-school either.