It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Alls well. No current personnel are racist, misogynistic homophobes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
A person deeply familiar with 650,000 emails confirmed that nobody else anywhere in the NFL has ever called someone a burrito.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:41 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

See. "Cancel Culture" works.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I call on the NFL to read every email, ever sent, by every current NFL player, coach, and executive. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The Missing Link wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
See what I mean? You don’t even have a coherent idea of what racism is other than people I disagree with.

Not so fast

Quote:
racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized

Example of racism

Randy Moss was crying all over ESPN and social media. Black people can't be blamed for anything ever. What a self-loathing loser.

Guess that answers that doesn't it? Just Asking A Question

When you have to cut and paste a definition then you don't have an understanding of it. And stating your worldview isn't racism. It's stating the obvious.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Terry's Peeps wrote:

How does Antioch like his crow prepared?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:48 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

How does Antioch like his crow prepared?

Audit the nfl and find the fraud.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
So no current coach hates Goodell as much as Gruden or they just weren't dumb enough to send emails to the Sex Trafficking Circus?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Did I mishear that Gruden was part of a chain that included t0pless photos of some of the WFT cheerleaders?

I mean, call me fat, bald, pasty, unhip, whatever. Sticks and stones. But if you secretly photograph my daughter t0pless, unknown to her, and pass them around. Fuck you. Getting fired would be the least of your worries.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:20 am 

K Effective wrote:
Did I mishear that Gruden was part of a chain that included t0pless photos of some of the WFT cheerleaders?

I mean, call me fat, bald, pasty, unhip, whatever. Sticks and stones. But if you secretly photograph my daughter t0pless, unknown to her, and pass them around. Fuck you. Getting fired would be the least of your worries.

I heard the first part but just assumed they were pics out there in the public domain.

I’d imagine the thing you’re suggesting is an actual crime, almost as bad as calling roger goodell a burrito.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:26 am 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
K Effective wrote:

I heard the first part but just assumed they were pics out there in the public domain.

I’d imagine the thing you’re suggesting is an actual crime, almost as bad as calling roger goodell a burrito.

Isn't the suspicion of sex crimes the reason why the feds got involved?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:41 am 

If there are secret footage of naked cheerleaders being shared with Gruden why is he the story and not Daniel Snyder?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:44 am 

Nas wrote:
K Effective wrote:

I honestly don’t know and I refuse to google it at this point. I thought the whole point was to identify which personnel directed colorful language at Rog.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Excellent work getting this thing back on the rails.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The Missing Link wrote:
See what I mean? You don’t even have a coherent idea of what racism is other than people I disagree with.

Not so fast

Quote:
racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized

Example of racism

Randy Moss was crying all over ESPN and social media. Black people can't be blamed for anything ever. What a self-loathing loser.

Guess that answers that doesn't it? Just Asking A Question

When you have to cut and paste a definition then you don't have an understanding of it. And stating your worldview isn't racism. It's stating the obvious.

Claims that there are no definitions for racism. When provided with a definition for racism (which clearly he needs) dissents because he was provided with a clearly stated definition for racism. What an idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:57 am 

Definitely a case of the tail wagging the dog with these two

Darkside wrote:
The answer is always in cut and paste dictionary definitions.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:58 am 

There is not even an agreed upon definition of racism anymore.

Clearly agreed upon DEFINITION OF RACISM provided

Quote:
racism

still argues that there is no clearly defined definition of racism.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:

.....and now back to this bullshit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:00 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
K Effective wrote:

I honestly don’t know and I refuse to google it at this point. I thought the whole point was to identify which personnel directed colorful language at Rog.

Plus Snyder pays Goodell's salary and probably doesn't think he's a phaggot.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 am 

.....and now back to this bullshit.

You will be aight though if not don't read it. I'm sure that you are mighty quiet (As MANY often are) when the bigoted piece of shit is spewing his bigoted bullshit on a regular. The day you start believing that his bigotry is "bullshit" then come holler at me.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Pretty sure they were investigating the GM Bruce Allen and not Snyder and Allen's already gone. Not that it means they wouldn't have found anything on Snyder.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Wonder if they found anything in those emails confirming that Bruce Allen threw SB XXXVII cuz RAIDERS/Al Davis.

The whole conspiracy keys off of pro-bowl center Barret Robbins buggin' out night before the game, possibly as a response to Bill Callahan switching up the game plan at the last minute from run-heavy to Gannon-heavy (50+ pass plays to 9 rushing). Gannon led the league in passing that year, throwing for almost 5K yds (a shit ton in 2002) and winning MVP--an award that should've gone to Jerry Rice and Tim Brown. Gannon wasn't actually that good and would throw a record 5 picks in SB XXXVII.

Bruce Allen enters the picture as puppet master, probably responsible for Callahan changing up the game-plan. Callahan in a peculiarly existential frame of mind at the time, coming off break-ups with Cat Power and his long time producer/collaborator Jim O'Rourke. Allen would be rewarded for throwing the Super Bowl to the Bucs with Tampa Bay's GM job the following year. Callahan received the Nebraska HC job and a solo deal with Drag City for his efforts. Callahan's gone on to various offensive assistant coaching gigs (some under Allen) while adding nine more albums to his extensive discography.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Hussra wrote:
Wonder if they found anything in those emails confirming that Bruce Allen threw SB XXXVII cuz RAIDERS/Al Davis.

The whole conspiracy keys off of pro-bowl center Barret Robbins buggin' out night before the game, possibly as a response to Bill Callahan switching up the game plan at the last minute from run-heavy to Gannon-heavy (50+ pass plays to 9 rushing). Gannon led the league in passing that year, throwing for almost 5K yds (a shit ton in 2002) and winning MVP--an award that should've gone to Jerry Rice and Tim Brown. Gannon wasn't actually that good and would throw a record 5 picks in SB XXXVII.

Bruce Allen enters the picture as puppet master, probably responsible for Callahan changing up the game-plan. Callahan in a peculiarly existential frame of mind at the time, coming off break-ups with Cat Power and his long time producer/collaborator Jim O'Rourke. Allen would be rewarded for throwing the Super Bowl to the Bucs with Tampa Bay's GM job the following year. Callahan received the Nebraska HC job and a solo deal with Drag City for his efforts. Callahan's gone on to various offensive assistant coaching gigs (some under Allen) while adding nine more albums to his extensive discography.

Hard to believe he had time to create Smog and play QB for Illinois Benedictine at the same time!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:52 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
And then topped it all off with the feelings show about the soccer man!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Hussra wrote:

The Raiders lost that Super Bowl because Charlie Garner didn't get enough carries. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
You mean 2nd among RB's with 5.3 YPA in 2002 Charlie Garner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:06 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Hussra wrote:
You mean 2nd among RB's with 5.3 YPA in 2002 Charlie Garner

It was just funny to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:49 am 

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Gruden filed a lawsuit against the NFL today, as he should have.

I hope he absolutely CRUSHES the NFL in this case.

Sues 'em for a billion dollars.

Fuck the NFL for caving in to cancel culture and firing him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:54 am 

Those e-mails that they are hiding that only showed him being problematic now become part of discovery for THIS case.

I smell a settlement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next