It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Whatabout Brett Favre ??
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This new diversionary tactic is awesome

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Brett Favre lies even though he stupidly left text receipts. I liked and respected the hell out of Brett Favre. He was a great player and a greater competitor. It's clear, though, that Packer players are evil. Especially the quarterbacks.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Farve should go to prison, what a greedy hillbilly. I've seen the Adam's tape on tik tok on 3 different angles... this goofy clown walked into him..if anybody should be charged its this fucking nerd cameraman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
There’s plenty of reporting on Favre. RG3 needs to diversify his media intake.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
312player wrote:
Farve should go to prison, what a greedy hillbilly. I've seen the Adam's tape on tik tok on 3 different angles... this goofy clown walked into him..if anybody should be charged its this fucking nerd cameraman

That was my take when I saw it. He cut him off for no reason.

I don’t think being an idiot is a chargeable offense, because if it is, Frank’s going to jail.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:08 am 

It's dumb. Favre should go to prison and suffer public humiliation but he's also not an active player. Coverage will swing toward active players because they're... active.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:41 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
It's dumb. Favre should go to prison and suffer public humiliation but he's also not an active player. Coverage will swing toward active players because they're... active.

I’m not sure if I agree, RG 3 might have a point . I mean when Tatís Jr got suspended for the year for banned substance , the first thing I though was why werent we talking about Pete Rose?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:12 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Whatabout FavreFan? We miss his awful football thoughts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:40 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Whatabout FavreFan? We miss his awful football thoughts

You are doing him proud CB.

Keep up the bad thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:41 am 

the favre dick pick story was covered tenfold by the media. the reason this isn't covered is because it would be considered "boring" by sports media.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:47 am 

I just love it how the analysis guys are noticing how crappy Favre's actual numbers are in comparison to modestly above average players now. But his ass needs to be under the jail just like every other true welfare queen involved in this if honestly convicted.

But this is just another long on the fire of what's fatally wrong with our corrupt to the core legal system. He's yet another wealthy favorite son above it all for many. Garland's useless ass should've been prosecuting the whole bunch of these crooks 6 months to a year ago at least.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Regular Reader wrote:
I just love it how the analysis guys are noticing how crappy Favre's actual numbers are in comparison to modestly above average players now. But his ass needs to be under the jail just like every other true welfare queen involved in this if honestly convicted.

But this is just another long on the fire of what's fatally wrong with our corrupt to the core legal system. He's yet another wealthy favorite son above it all for many. Garland's useless ass should've been prosecuting the whole bunch of these crooks 6 months to a year ago at least.

Hold on a second....I completely agree Favre is a turd of a human being and this whole thing is awful. The only number of his that looks bad is interceptions. The guy was one of the most fun qb's to watch play the game....despite him being a rectum and despite him playing for the fucking Packers. His passer rating and completion % don't match up with the modern QB, but same goes for Marino, Elway, Unitas.

He's a scumbag, but the sports world is full of them.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:19 am 

BigW72 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Hold on a second....I completely agree Favre is a turd of a human being and this whole thing is awful. The only number of his that looks bad is interceptions. The guy was one of the most fun qb's to watch play the game....despite him being a rectum and despite him playing for the fucking Packers. His passer rating and completion % don't match up with the modern QB, but same goes for Marino, Elway, Unitas.

Nah, misappropriating state funds is on a different level than , say, Cutler being a dick to the media.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:23 am 

I didn’t think Brett Favre had the power to misappropriate state funds . What committee is he serving on?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:25 am 

You know what I mean.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:30 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Nah, misappropriating state funds is on a different level than , say, Cutler being a dick to the media.

How does that affect his career football statistics and record?

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
People: they're stealing our tax dollars to buy steaks and Obamna-phones!!!

Same people when Brett Fart steals a bunch of tax dollars: WHAT ABOUT DAVANTE ANDAMS!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:33 am 

BigW72 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

It doesn't - I thought your "everyone is a scumbag" reference was kind of dimissing his latest scandal. I guess you weren't though.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:41 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

It doesn't - I thought your "everyone is a scumbag" reference was kind of dimissing his latest scandal. I guess you weren't though.

Definitely not. He should be in jail as should the elected officials who he worked through. All that siad he's still a top 10 all-time QB.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: John's
SpiralStairs wrote:
People: they're stealing our tax dollars to buy steaks and Obamna-phones!!!

Same people when Brett Fart steals a bunch of tax dollars: WHAT ABOUT DAVANTE ANDAMS!

You screwed up that meme dude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:18 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Seacrest wrote:
I don’t think being an idiot is a chargeable offense, because if it is, Frank’s going to jail.
Clearly its impossible for you to keep your name out of your inane thoughts. I take up more space in your head than you own grandkids. Its fucking pathetic, Seacrest. Grow up, will ya?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:27 am 

BigW72 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Definitely not. He should be in jail as should the elected officials who he worked through. All that siad he's still a top 10 all-time QB.

Not top ten by a long stretch except in watching him play background football.

One title doesn't get you there imho.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Regular Reader wrote:
Good to know Brees isn't in you top ten either.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:41 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Good to know Brees isn't in you top ten either.

He's nowhere near it. Hell I'm still pissed that my SAINTS didn't draft Lamar Jackson to replace his popgun armed ass years ago. And said it on draft night.

I wouldn't put him in the top twenty.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:21 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Regular Reader wrote:

I understand our childhood and fandom influence how we rank players, but there aren't many quarterbacks I would take over Favre.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:26 am 

Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

I understand our childhood and fandom influence how we rank players, but there aren't many quarterbacks I would take over Favre.

Again he was crazy fun to watch, but wildly overrated. One title, hundreds of interceptions and fumbles can't put him up there in my book. And the retirement saga soured him for me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Again he was crazy fun to watch, but wildly overrated. One title, hundreds of interceptions and fumbles can't put him up there in my book. And the retirement saga soured him for me.

He may have been a more selfish prick then Rodgers.

Stupid interception after stupid interception.

The packers should have been the Patriots over the last 25 years.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:18 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

He may have been a more selfish prick then Rodgers.

Stupid interception after stupid interception.

The packers should have been the Patriots over the last 25 years.

I cannot agree with you more. A stone waste of talent. At least my SAINTS shot themselves in both feet.

Not that that helps. :eye: