It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I think dolphin is being slightly unfair to Shanahan. MVP candidate McCaffery fumbled on the promising opening drive. His defense shuts Mahomes down again, forcing a punt when all the chefs had was 6 points, and the ST team turns the ball over, putting Mahomes in the red zone when he didn't earn it. The 49ers in each case were rolling but players wet the bed in the heat of the moment. Finally, in OT, the chefs had to convert a fourth down to avoid elimination. The 9ers make that stop and it wins the game. They had chances due to coaching and decisions. Just didn't execute.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

Last edited by veganfan21 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:21 am 

Nagy is a champion once again.

He'll be a HC again one of these days.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:23 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
I think dolphin is being slightly unfair to Shanahan. MVP candidate McCaffery fumbled on the promising opening drive. His defense shuts Mahomes down again, forcing a punt when all the chefs had was 6 points, and the ST team turns the ball over, putting Mahomes in the red zone when he didn't earn it. The 49ers in each case were rolling but players wet the bed in the heat of the moment. Finally, in OT, the chefs had to convert a fourth down to avoid elimination. The 9ers make that stop and it wins the game. They had chances due to coaching and decisions. Just didn't execute.

There was a blatant hold on that 4th down play against Bosa as well, IIRC.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:

for what purpose? to go to their site for more superficial teaching?

Sure, I guess its good to get people thinking of God generally, but this kind of work leads people down the path to Buddy Jesus.

In most of those portraits, the people washing the feet were already performing the message of that biblical scene through their work.

I think you're viewing this through the lens of someone who is closer to 80 than 20, and you're well versed in all things Bible. You aren't the target.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
pittmike wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
That ending could convince me the NFL is rigged.

30 seconds and 2 time outs…don’t call time out, run it down to 10 seconds and find a wide open guy in the end zone.

Right?

I don't know about rigged, but it was highly predictable. I'm traveling for work, so only saw the 2nd half of the game. I was on the phone with my wife and I kept telling her....Chiefs will win.

It was an ugly game. Perhaps the week off (which I hate) is a factor?

I don't have any love for the 49ers, but 3 SB wins by Mahomes is just a yawn for me. I get it...Mahomes will end up being the GOAT, I just find it boring.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:38 am 

Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Sure, I guess its good to get people thinking of God generally, but this kind of work leads people down the path to Buddy Jesus.

In most of those portraits, the people washing the feet were already performing the message of that biblical scene through their work.

I think you're viewing this through the lens of someone who is closer to 80 than 20, and you're well versed in all things Bible. You aren't the target.

I'm equidistant

look, I know it's an evangelical message, which, by it's nature is going to be theologically problematic but this is their big moment. This isn't the preacher standing in front of Old Navy. They spent a lot of money and time. If you are going to do it, you might as well get it right. The hegetsus people will be the ones who will hate these people if they are converted and then show poor theological formation.

All of those scenes and the message would have been much better portrayed through the story of the woman caught in adultury. All the accusers leave. Jesus doesn't condemn either and then encourages her to sin no more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:38 am 

it would be funny if nagy asked for a raise and they are like 'ehhh'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
veganfan21 wrote:
KC would have won this by 4 TDs if they had Fields. Maybe they're a new trade partner if they want to upgrade QB this off season

Snorted my coffee, you dick!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:45 am 
100000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm equidistant

That isn't true, even if today is your birthday. Besides, I thought you had me by more than a decade.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:48 am 

Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm equidistant

That isn't true, even if today is your birthday. Besides, I thought you had me by more than a decade.

You trying to doxx me, bruh? It's very close to true.

People here think I'm ancient. I'm probably on the younger side of membership.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:49 am 

from the commercials, 2024 seems like it is going to be a better year for movies than it has been in a while.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:54 am 
100000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm equidistant

You trying to doxx me, bruh? It's very close to true.

People here think I'm ancient. I'm probably on the younger side of membership.

:lol: :lol: My bad, gramps. The only thing worse than getting old is not getting old.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:25 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Multiple 49ers have admitted that they were unaware of the overtime rule for the playoffs.

The Chiefs began talking about the playoff overtime rules in training camp and had a strategy mapped out for each playoff game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
I still don’t understand the rules.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 am 
100000 CLUB

It's the regular rules, but a touchdown by the team who gets the ball first doesn't win the game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nas wrote:

It's the regular rules, but a touchdown by the team who gets the ball first doesn't win the game.

And the game continues until the “each team has a possession” thing is exhausted? Why have a clock at all?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:41 am 

Nas wrote:

And the game continues until the “each team has a possession” thing is exhausted? Why have a clock at all?

Technically, there is a half time. I don't think Usher has to perform again though.

I'm guessing the clock is so you get a break after 15 minutes for each team like you get at the end of the first quarter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:48 am 
1000 CLUB

Neither do the 49ers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:49 am 

Tall Midget wrote:

Neither do the 49ers.

It would have been awesome to see the 49ers storm the field in celebration after they went up 3 in OT.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:51 am 
1000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Neither do the 49ers.

It would have been awesome to see the 49ers storm the field in celebration after they went up 3 in OT.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:53 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

Yeah, the 15 minute clock is pointless.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:54 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I know its not as simple as this but I put that game on Shanahan. Two times he played for field goals knowing it would put the ball in the hands of Mahomes for a last drive. You would have thought he would have learned his lesson the first time when the Chiefs drove all the way to the 6 with the drive stopping in a field goal only because of time. Scared money is lost money.

He, of course, also bungled the OT coin flip but I do give a bit of understanding as this is new ground.

Here is what I don't excuse, run the freaking ball, genius. The Chiefs are sucking air and barely holding on. He's not the only coach who does this but, my goodness, these coaches just refuse to take the simple route.

Shanahan is a bed wetter. He's cost himself 3 rings. Wilkes cracked under pressure too.

His offensive scheme is amazing, but he seems to be a below average situational coach.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:24 am 

so when will matt laflour sign with dallas and win multiple titles while green bay hires lovie smith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: What??

Look at it this way. Both teams are guaranteed a possession unless there's a defensive score. That makes the clock moot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I think you mean defensive stop? Or at least your defense keeps the offense out of the end-zone while their defense does not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
IkeSouth wrote:
so when will matt laflour sign with dallas and win multiple titles while green bay hires lovie smith

Lovie Smith winning his final game in Houston saved that franchise from being where Carolina is today.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:57 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Hussra wrote:
I think you mean defensive stop? Or at least your defense keeps the offense out of the end-zone while their defense does not.

If you intercept and score, the game ends without an offensive possession per se.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Tall Midget wrote:

Neither do the 49ers.

i still cant decide if having the ball or defense first is the preferred method given the rules. i see pros and cons for both. probably being defense first is best if i had to do it.

new rule idea. both teams start at the opp's 30 yard line. both offense's on the field at the same time. first to score a TD wins. alternate plays. if FG then other team can tie with FG and you do it again. they have all those backup refs on site anyway they could be put in use to handle the alternate plays

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

billypootons wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Neither do the 49ers.

i still cant decide if having the ball or defense first is the preferred method given the rules. i see pros and cons for both. probably being defense first is best if i had to do it.

new rule idea. both teams start at the opp's 30 yard line. both offense's on the field at the same time. first to score a TD wins. alternate plays. if FG then other team can tie with FG and you do it again. they have all those backup refs on site anyway they could be put in use to handle the alternate plays

I think having it second is best. Even if you need to score a touchdown, you're probably going for 2 instead of giving the ball back to Mahomes so he can get in FG range.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:46 pm 

Can we finally stop the debate about building around an average QB vs super star H.O.F. QB with average talent around him?

No one after watching that game should say keep Fields and pass up on a chance for H.O.F talent. I'll take my roll at the dice for a chance of landing a Mahomes and Brady. You can keep your B.Purdy's and K.Cousin QB's.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next