It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
To read this article would make it sound like Manning had this lady on a sex torture rack. This guy is really trying hard to make a boulder out of a pebble. It still doesn't make what Manning did right though!

Warning...long article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2530395

First 2 paragraphs:

Thirteen years ago, USA Today obtained 74 pages of explosive court documents on Peyton Manning, Archie Manning, the University of Tennessee, and Florida Southern College that revealed allegations of a sexual-assault scandal, cover up, and smear campaign of the victim that was so deep, so widespread and so ugly that it would've rocked the American sports world to its core. Yet USA Today never released those documents for reasons I can't explain.

KING:RACIAL DOUBLE STANDARD BETWEEN CAM NEWTON AND PEYTON MANNING

Mel Antonen, now a baseball writer for Sports Illustrated, wrote about the documents for the paper on Nov. 3, 2003. Three days later, Christine Brennan, longtime sportswriter for USA Today wrote an op-ed about Peyton Manning and the documents entitled, “Do you really know your sports hero?” but the scandal pretty much died right there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Wow. Talk about phonies. I've never heard anything about this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
jimmypasta wrote:
To read this article would make it sound like Manning had this lady on a sex torture rack. This guy is really trying hard to make a boulder out of a pebble. It still doesn't make what Manning did right though!

Warning...long article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2530395

First 2 paragraphs:

Thirteen years ago, USA Today obtained 74 pages of explosive court documents on Peyton Manning, Archie Manning, the University of Tennessee, and Florida Southern College that revealed allegations of a sexual-assault scandal, cover up, and smear campaign of the victim that was so deep, so widespread and so ugly that it would've rocked the American sports world to its core. Yet USA Today never released those documents for reasons I can't explain.

KING:RACIAL DOUBLE STANDARD BETWEEN CAM NEWTON AND PEYTON MANNING

Mel Antonen, now a baseball writer for Sports Illustrated, wrote about the documents for the paper on Nov. 3, 2003. Three days later, Christine Brennan, longtime sportswriter for USA Today wrote an op-ed about Peyton Manning and the documents entitled, “Do you really know your sports hero?” but the scandal pretty much died right there.

Read the entire article or back away from the keyboard jimmy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Manning Tea bagged a female while he was in college....OH NO...Sean King to the rescue to point out the bad white athletes of the world! come on...King is a motherfucking race baiting jerk.

Is anyone really shocked Peytons image was crafted????.....

If we are going to dig up court records about how men treat women, or better yet, actual verified stories, let me present the coolest, best and all around athlete who has a ton of litigation regarding females and 10 times more, non litigated issues.....maybe you heard of him...Mr. Jordan...Oh, he is black, just in case we dont know and the man is the king of crafted images...and I think his image is doing OK last I checked.

Is what manning did right? hell no, but he didnt rape anyone, hurt anyone or prevent anyone from proceeding in life.

Lets get to the heart of the article, he is writing it because Manning is white...well, thats kinda what he always seems to say is wrong, that certain colored athletes are treated different due to skin color.

....for the record, yes, Cam was wrong in his post SB speech, but it has nothing to do with his race ....he did a poor job and acted liked a kid. A white/black/yellow or orange kid.

Just cant stand that someone cant be criticized for doing something poorly, just because they did a poor job....admit you did a poor job, do better next time and move on.

Maybe King can do the same thing,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:45 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Manning Tea bagged a female while he was in college....OH NO...Sean King to the rescue to point out the bad white athletes of the world! come on...King is a motherfucking race baiting jerk.

If we are going to dig up court records about how men treat women, or better yet, actual verified stories, let me present the coolest, best and all around athlete who has a ton of litigation regarding females and 10 times more, non litigated issues.....maybe you heard of him...Mr. Jordan...Oh, he is black, just in case we dont know and the man is the king of crafted images...and I think his image is doing OK last I checked.

Is what manning did right? hell no, but he didnt rape anyone, hurt anyone or prevent anyone from proceeding in life.

Lets get to the heart of the article, he is writing it because Manning is white...well, thats kinda what he always seems to say is wrong, that certain colored athletes are treated different due to skin color.

....for the record, yes, Cam was wrong in his post SB speech, but it has nothing to do with his race ....he did a poor job and acted liked a kid. A white/black/yellow or orange kid.

Just cant stand that someone cant be criticized for doing something poorly, just because they did a poor job....admit you did a poor job, do better next time and move on.

Yeah I already read a comparison to Peyton and bill cosby. What a bunch of shit!

Peyton was wrong to do what he did, but let's not get crazy with this stuff.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

RFDC wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Yeah I already read a comparison to Peyton and bill cosby. What a bunch of shit!

Peyton was wrong to do what he did, but let's not get crazy with this stuff.

Two more guys who didn't read the article.

One I understand why, but what is your excuse bf?

He and his family ruined a woman's reputation and drove her and her distinguished career out of college sports all together. And they continue to sell the same lies as I type this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:49 pm 

I read every word of the article you arrogant piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

RFDC wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

No you didn't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:52 pm 

why didn't this article come out in 2007?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

W_Z wrote:
why didn't this article come out in 2007?

Or earlier.

The great unanswered question.

And those who went after him missed the real lead on what he and his family actually did, and continue to do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:57 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

No you didn't.

I'm rubber and you're glue,
Whatever you say,
Bounces off me
And sticks to you!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

No you didn't.

Whatever you say,
Bounces off me
And sticks to you!

Barney comes off as arrogant when compared to posts like this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

No you didn't.

Whatever you say,
Bounces off me
And sticks to you!

Barney comes off as arrogant when compared to posts like this.

Just putting things at a level that you can understand.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:10 pm 

It was a pissing match. She lost.

Not saying the match was fair or right, but it just wasnt the "crime" it is made out to be.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Seacrest is right about this though. If you did read the whole thing I don't see how you'd disagree.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

bigfan wrote:
It was a pissing match. She lost.

Not saying the match was fair or right, but it just wasnt the "crime" it is made out to be.

Pissing match my ass.

They went after her personally and professionally with scurrilous attacks for no apparent reason and destroyed her career.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:18 pm 

Before she left, though, two staff members of the school, according to the documents, asked Naughright if she would consider blaming the entire incident not on Manning, but on another athlete — a black one. According to Naughright, the staff members (named as Mr. Wyant and Mr. Rollo), went so far as to actually name a specific black athlete she could blame it on. Of course, she refused (see pages 18-19).

Once again, another bad thing, that I will guess Archie was aware of...

I just cant go along with Peytons actions being called an "assault", no matter if the law calls it that because 'we need to take these things serious!!!!!"

...or the fact Peyton probably did call her a Bitch many times.

Am I suppossed to be surprised that in the early 90's at a major football school in Tennessee that a female wasnt treated correctly?

Would tell you what happened did so...EVERYWHERE in the early 90's....Guys in AD's calling females bitches....Happens today! But guys say it in assured privacy.

Now, you want to tell me what happened in the sealed 3 pages of court records between Peyton and the Blonde Bitch, we might have something.....and I will guess someone is trying to unseal those as we speak.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Seacrest is right about this though. If you did read the whole thing I don't see how you'd disagree.

Yet, in 2001, after moving on and revitalizing her career, everything came crashing down again. Now a quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts, and more famous than ever, Manning violated the [i]confidentiality agreement in a way that could not be undone. It has scarred Naughright like a scarlet letter to this very day...[/i]

Her supervisor at Florida Southern had already opened the envelope and read what was in it. What Manning said about her ruined her career at Florida Southern and in college athletics once and for all. After years of amazing reviews and great work at the university, the controversy from the book and the stress it created eventually caused Dr. Jamie Naughright to be let go, once again, for doing nothing wrong...

the judge's opinion

"Even if the plaintiff is a public figure, the evidence of record contains sufficient evidence to satisfy the court that a genuine issue of material fact exists that would allow a jury to find, by clear and convincing evidence, the existence of actual malice of the part of the defendants.

Last edited by Seacrest on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:29 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Before she left, though, two staff members of the school, according to the documents, asked Naughright if she would consider blaming the entire incident not on Manning, but on another athlete — a black one. According to Naughright, the staff members (named as Mr. Wyant and Mr. Rollo), went so far as to actually name a specific black athlete she could blame it on. Of course, she refused (see pages 18-19).

I just cant go along with Peytons actions being called an "assault", no matter if the law calls it that because 'we need to take these things serious!!!!!"

Am I suppossed to be surprised that in the early 90's at a major football school in Tennessee that a female wasnt treated correctly?

Would tell you what happened did so...EVERYWHERE in the early 90's....Guys in AD's calling females bitches....Happens today! But guys say it in assured privacy.

Now, you want to tell me what happened in the sealed 3 pages of court records between Peyton and the Blonde Bitch, we might have something.....and I will guess someone is trying to unseal those as we speak.

Wow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:33 pm 
Site Admin

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Wow.

Someone else didn't read the article either.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Wow.

are you talking about me? Cause I agree with you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Yes, but did you read the article?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

Seacrest wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Wow.

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
are you talking about me? Cause I agree with you.

I was referring to bigfan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:57 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Wow.

Shocking to you that women were treated poorly in Athletic departments in the early 90's? I this news?

Yeah and I read the AMAZING ARTICLE, I just dont find anything horrifying and shocking, that doesnt mean Peyton, His dad , UT arent wrong....

Maybe we should go back and take away his Super Bowl Rings? and his money from ads...LETS GET PEYTON! ..

And I dont even like Peyton!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

bigfan wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Wow.

Shocking to you that women were treated poorly in Athletic departments in the early 90's? I this news?

Yeah and I read the AMAZING ARTICLE, I just dont find anything horrifying and shocking, that doesnt mean Peyton, His dad , UT arent wrong....

Maybe we should go back and take away his Super Bowl Rings? and his money from ads...LETS GET PEYTON! ..

And I dont even like Peyton!

It's would be pretty hard to turn this into "LETS GET PEYTON" after what The Mannings did to Naughright.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:20 pm 

Run off for $300,000 with a long list of complaints.

Others calling her "Bumper", sex songs by the track team, numerous witnesses that she used foul language as well to be "one of the boys", guys barging in on her changing room.....

but Manning tea bagging her was the end of her career...when she got $300K! for being Mooned and or teabagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is she has been paid 2 times, once from UT and once from Manning and in 2005 went to court again for more money!

Doesnt seem like she was RUN OFF anywhere.

U.S. District Judge Robert Sweet dismissed a claim against Karan and her company, Urban Zen, in the amended complaint brought by Florida resident Jamie Naughright. But the healer, Stephen Robbins, must face Naughright's claims of negligence, medical malpractice, battery and failure to obtain consent.

Speaking of designer Donna Karan, back in November, 2010 Jamie Ann Naughright claimed she suffered a “herniation of at least one cervical disc” and a “bilateral fracture of her mandibular joint” at the hands of therapist Stephen Robbins, who worked on her at Donna Karan’s apartment.

See a pattern yet???????????????????????????????????

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:22 pm 

Yes, I formed an opinion of Dr. Jamie! after reading this article and it sure as hell seems like she has been fine since being "run off" and it sure seems like she likes to go to court!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
She's also pretty hot. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:01 pm 

Athletic Trainer Sues Donna Karan
By BARBARA LEONARD

MANHATTAN (CN) - An athletic trainer says she was injured by a "quack" physical therapist, who performed his brand of "healing services" in the bedroom of fashion designer Donna Karan Weiss. She claims the man herniated a spinal disc and broke her jaw.
Jamie Naughright says she allowed Stephen Robbins to work on her in Karan's home at 55 Central Park West, and that Karan had converted her bedroom to look like a physical therapy room for the occasion. Naughright sued Karan Weiss, Robbins and Karan's company, Urban Zen LLC in Federal Court.
Naughright says Robbins provided "healing services" on behalf of Karan to attract investors for Urban Zen, a company Karan started to market a "unique combination of Western and Eastern cultures," according to the complaint.
On Naughright's website, the Florida-based trainer writes that she has a doctorate in health education and promotion and works on the Urban Zen Initiative Yoga Program.
During treatment, Naughright claims, Robbins told her: "Your breast is dead," "I [Stephen M. Robbins] can cure you," and "You need to be cured."
She adds: "Robbins violently and repeatedly twisted her head and neck causing, among other injuries the herniation of at least one cervical disc, the bilateral fracture of her mandibular joint, and harm to the auditory canal, as well as other personal injury and damage too numerous to mention here."
Naughright says Robbins claimed he was associated with the UCLA Medical Center and with the LAPD as a counselor, and Karan never disclosed that Robbins did not have a license to perform the physical therapies he practiced.
"At no time material to the within causes of action was Stephen M. Robbins licensed in the State of New York to provide physical, medical, massage, chiropractic, physical therapy, or health care services of the type and nature performed on November 8th, 2009, upon plaintiff Jamie A. Naughright, or if licensed Stephen M. Robbins did so in a manner not in compliance with minimum professional standards of care and conduct," according to the complaint.
Naughright says she allowed Robbins to touch her "because Donna Karan Weiss by and through Urban Zen, and otherwise, had vouched for, promoted and sanctioned Stephen M. Robbins, when in truth he was a fraud, charlatan, fake and quack."
Naughright filed a sexual harassment lawsuit in 1996 against University of Tennessee, where she used to work as a trainer. Naughright claimed, among other things, that Peyton Manning - before he became a star quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts - put his "naked butt and rectum" on her face. She sued Manning and Harper Collins for defamation in 2002, after Manning published a memoir in which he claimed he accidentally mooned Naughright, and that he "thought she had a vulgar mouth." Naughright settled both complaints, according to media coverage of the cases.
In the current lawsuit, Naughright seeks compensatory and punitive damages for 13 causes of action, including assault and battery, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation and breach of contract. Naughright is represented by Alan Futerfas of Manhattan and Dennis Durkin of Roseland, N.J.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:03 pm