It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Well, he got hurt. Your post is invalid.

OK man. I stand by what I said about you falling in love and digging in your heels.

Markkanen needs to man up for 35 minutes. Not 10-15. He isn't laying waste to the East in year 3, 4, 5, 6....

Lauri needs to play a hell of a lot better but that has nothing to do with manning up. He’s not playing passively he’s playing poorly. If he continues to do so I have no problem admitting I was wrong about him.

I have several bets well documented on here about the NBA. It’s not hard to tell me being a rooting meatball vs what I actually believe will happen. Not sure what your angle is but this petty gotcha shit is ltg’s game, not yours.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
FF taking ANOTHER beating. Someone throw in the towel.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

OK man. I stand by what I said about you falling in love and digging in your heels.

Markkanen needs to man up for 35 minutes. Not 10-15. He isn't laying waste to the East in year 3, 4, 5, 6....

Lauri needs to play a hell of a lot better but that has nothing to do with manning up. He’s not playing passively he’s playing poorly. If he continues to do so I have no problem admitting I was wrong about him.

I have several bets well documented on here about the NBA. It’s not hard to tell me being a rooting meatball vs what I actually believe will happen. Not sure what your angle is but this petty gotcha shit is ltg’s game, not yours.

There's no gotcha. As I said, try to stay in your lane. I just read through 4 pages of "you don't watch basketball", and you said it yesterday too in another thread. Your NBA opinions aren't any better, or worse, than anybody else's. And I think I showed that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:15 pm 

Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

There's no gotcha. As I said, try to stay in your lane. I just read through 4 pages of "you don't watch basketball", and you said it yesterday too in another thread. Your NBA opinions aren't any better, or worse, than anybody else's. And I think I showed that.

My lane is commenting in threads like these so I’m in it. You didn’t show anything outside of the fact you take every single post at face value and don’t know the difference between objective posts and fandom.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:21 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

My lane is commenting in threads like these so I’m in it. You didn’t show anything outside of the fact you take every single post at face value and don’t know the difference between objective posts and fandom.

Is Kawhi being better than LeBron in his prime objective or fandom? Is Tim Duncan being better than LeBron objective or fandom?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:26 pm 

Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Is Kawhi being better than LeBron in his prime objective or fandom? Is Tim Duncan being better than LeBron objective or fandom?

Both are objective. I’m not a big Kawhi fan since he left SA. I know what I’m watching though.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:29 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Both are objective. I’m not a big Kawhi fan since he left SA. I know what I’m watching though.

I disagree with your objective opinion. I must not be watching as well as you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:31 pm 

Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I disagree with your objective opinion. I must not be watching as well as you.

I think you are watching. A lot of people who watch basketball are on the wrong side of the LeBron vs Duncan debate so I don’t blame you. I expect you to change your opinion on Kawhi vs LeBron in the next couple years if you’re still posting here.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 pm 

rajingsoul wrote:
Draymond has always been overrated. His d is overrated and his o is bad. Top 15? Never even close

Yep.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:15 am 

Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
This further cements my view that when Farve falls in love, it's over. He digs in his heels and says "you don't watch basketball".

Odd statement. I don’t think I’ve ever used that line on ltg.

That's great. There's LTG and you and everybody else doesn't watch basketball.That doesn't change the point. You've said Markkenen will be the best player in the East. I just don't know how you can say such a thing and the accuse ANYBODY of not watching basketball. If you would just stay in your lane, I'd have no problem with your analysis. We all have our guys.

I only hit 2 guys with that tag. Walt and Imu. I'm comfortable with that assessment for both of them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:25 am 

Another guy Willy Nilly loves that is essentially a worthless bum.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Burts place
Nas wrote:

Love to see FarveFool as an NBA gm. Building his team around all star Lawri and Green.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:46 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

:lol: saw that earlier today made me chuckle

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:47 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 pm 

Bababooey wrote:
Nas wrote:

Love to see FarveFool as an NBA gm. Building his team around all star Lawri and Green.

The essence of a typical Favrefan fan post right here.

FavreFan wrote:
I agree he wouldn’t be the best player on a championship team. You always go to one extreme or the other. On the other hand, no team he is on would ever win less than 25-30 games. That’s why your comment was so dumb earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:34 am 

Quote:
Surely Barkley is jealous of Green's greatness. It's all about rings, which is why Robert Horry must be better than Dr. J and Larry Bird. Horry has more rings, so he's better, lol! The reality is Green is nothing more than a role player with a big mouth, but the local media will just make excuses: "Oh, but Curry is hurt." Or, "Green must be tired." Even though he plays less than 30mpg. Or my personal favorite, "Green is a savant, the heart and soul but not a scorer." Lol! Nothing but excuses for this future HOF player who cannot even guide the Warriors to the 8th spot, just triple singles game-after-game from Mr. Overrated. Then the local media blames Russell, who consistently puts up numbers, or the rookies even though some are playing well (e.g. Paschall). My gosh, these rookies must be laughing to themselves when Mr. Overrated starts tutoring them and sharing his great knowledge while putting-up another monster triple-single in a blowout loss, lol. It's so encouraging to see the great Draymond lead this team to a sub-200 winning percentage. But don't blame Green, he's not really a 'scorer' you see? He's an all star and HOFer though, but his skills just don't show-up in the stat sheet, lol. I'll tell what shows-up consistently with Green when he's not surrounded by all stars: loss, loss, loss, after loss. Indeed, it's about time for Mr. Overrated to fake an injury as this must embarrassing, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 am 

Who said that?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:37 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Who said that?

One of the commenters from another site. It was spot on.

Now to contrast we get this.

FavreFan wrote:
It’s not hard to find guys in the nba that can score. When guys can significantly impact the game while scoring 4 points you know they are special.

In fairness to FF there was quite a bit of support for that bum on here.

He will have the worst contract in the league starting next year for a guy that isn't injured.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:45 am 

Agree and most likely true in regards to your 2nd point.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Agree and most likely true in regards to your 2nd point.

I guess they felt that they had to do it but damn will he be overpaid.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nardi wrote:
This further cements my view that when Farve falls in love, it's over. He digs in his heels and says "you don't watch basketball".

Odd statement. I don’t think I’ve ever used that line on ltg.

That's great. There's LTG and you and everybody else doesn't watch basketball.That doesn't change the point. You've said Markkenen will be the best player in the East. I just don't know how you can say such a thing and the accuse ANYBODY of not watching basketball. If you would just stay in your lane, I'd have no problem with your analysis. We all have our guys.

Did I say that? Can you point me to it?

I’ve never used that line on you either.

Small correction. 2nd to Giannis
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
pittmike is that you?

Year 3 Lauri is gonna be a treat to watch. If he doesn’t get hurt he’s gonna lay waste to the East with giannis standing as his only worthy adversary.

Otto’s a great Pippen for Lauri.

Watch out world.

You should probably sleep on that.

Vintage FF.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/347 ... rdan-poole

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:44 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Overrated and a hater

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:11 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
This wasn't a good thread for Favre Fan. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
someone needs to post the video, it's a nasty sucker punch, superman style. Completely connects. I wouldn't be surprised if Poole was knocked the fuck out.

Bob Meyers saying he won't suspend him for any games. WTF, Portis got 8 for tagging Mirotic.

If this isn't a 10 game suspension I don't know what is.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
shakes wrote:
someone needs to post the video, it's a nasty sucker punch, superman style. Completely connects. I wouldn't be surprised if Poole was knocked the fuck out.

I don't know about that. From what I read Poole continued to practice after being punched by scumbag Draemond. Supposedly Draemond is shitty because the Warriors intend to negotiate with Poole on a new deal while they make him play out the season before initiating contract talks.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
About 30 seconds in

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:59 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

I don't know about that. From what I read Poole continued to practice after being punched by scumbag Draemond. Supposedly Draemond is shitty because the Warriors intend to negotiate with Poole on a new deal while they make him play out the season before initiating contract talks.

The Great Draemond can't face the idea that he would have few bidders if he hit the open market. And stupidly thinks that Steph will get him a fat deal in the Bay.

Especially with their kids developing fast.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
That's on Jordan Poole. Once he pushed him he should have known that he had to protect himself. He opened himself up and basically invited the guy to blaze him. I saw a similar thing happen during a softball game this past summer between a player and his manager. The manager jumped up in the guy's face and berated him about something that happened on the field. The player pushed the manager up off him and the manager "stole" on him shortly afterwards. Only punch the manager actually landed in the fight however :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next