It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Nardi wrote:
Celtics are used to being written off while they bludgeon their way to the East finals.

Bludgeon you say

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Hasn't been pretty the last 2 years but they get there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:11 am 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:

I say boy don't build that Brad Stevens statue yet...nice call Bagels

Currently laying the groundwork for the eventual abandoning of the ship. Just like Minnesota. First Kyrie bashing and now Brad Stephens bashing.

Both of these guy were part of the squad when you thought they were so great also. In fact they have the exact same roster as the one you lauded just last year.

Jbi11s wrote:
BTW what's up with the LTG radio silence?

who cares? he blew his wad on the 76ers being the best young team....everyone knows it's the Celtics

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:04 am 

long time guy wrote:

Currently laying the groundwork for the eventual abandoning of the ship. Just like Minnesota. First Kyrie bashing and now Brad Stephens bashing.

Both of these guy were part of the squad when you thought they were so great also. In fact they have the exact same roster as the one you lauded just last year.
I remind you of your High School Coach who thought you were crap :lol:
Jbi11s wrote:

who cares? he blew his wad on the 76ers being the best young team....everyone knows it's the Celtics

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:03 am 

long time guy wrote:

Jbi11s wrote:

You're currently trying to run from this one too. Nothing more than a frontrunner. Just like I always knew.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Jbi11s wrote:

You're currently trying to run from this one too. Nothing more than a frontrunner. Just like I always knew.

No one knew you better than your HS coach :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:58 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Jbi11s wrote:

We never had a conversation about anything. He was only slightly more knowledgeable about basketball than you are. That was the problem. Just like the Chicago mob knew that they'd made a mistake by placing Frank Nitti in charge our Principal who I loved to death, should have known that she made a mistake by placing him in charge.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 am 

]
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Jbi11s wrote:

We never had a conversation about anything. He was only slightly more knowledgeable about basketball than you are. That was the problem. Just like the Chicago mob knew that they'd made a mistake by placing Frank Nitti in charge our Principal who I loved to death, should have known that she made a mistake by placing him in charge.[/quote]
he knew enough to know you weren't a starter and you still carry that baggage with you today :(

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:22 am 

he knew enough to know you weren't a starter and you still carry that baggage with you today :(

No I don't. You're overanalyzing which is sort of a first for you.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:47 pm 

Now is a good time to revisit this

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: What??

That was some high caliber bed shitting those 2 games at home. He had a lot of help though.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:50 pm 

And this as well.
Just home from church Giannis you're not in Indianapolis anymore :lol: Whoever thought he was enough to carry a team to a Championship don't know jackshit! He needs much much more :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:33 pm 

Kyrie Irving is selling Boston out.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
LTG finally sees that Kyrie is a punk. #proud

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 pm 

IMU wrote:
LTG finally sees that Kyrie is a punk. #proud

Another guy whose brain leaks when he has to actually provide an original thought.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
5/16 with 0 assists at halftime is just brutal.

I still want to be in Kyrie’s corner but this has been a rough year.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:46 pm 

Being the man on a team is not all he thought it would be.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:48 pm 

RFDC wrote:

He’d be a great Bull to pair with Lauri, Zion, Lavine, Otto, and WCJ next year.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:09 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Kyrie Irving is selling Boston out.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:10 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:

He’d be a great Bull to pair with Lauri, Zion, Lavine, Otto, and WCJ next year.

Works for me.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Said it from the start: he's a punk bitch who will never be the alpha on a team that wins it all. Losing to Milwaukee might be the worst performance ever in terms of expectations vs results. Not joking, check this out:

Boston has six lottery picks in their prime on the rotation, led by the little bitch as the no 1 pick. The lowest lottery pick is no 9, everyone else was picked 1-6. And the no 9 pick (Hayward) is the prized FA pickup who makes more money than everyone else. Think about that: six lottery picks in the rotation! And not has-been lottery picks, but guys doing damage right now in the league.

Despite all this talent, they fall to a team that features one superstar and no one else. Seriously. And the face of this failure is that little bitch. Couldn't have been a more perfect failure.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:34 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Said it from the start: he's a punk bitch who will never be the alpha on a team that wins it all. Losing to Milwaukee might be the worst performance ever in terms of expectations vs results. Not joking, check this out:

Boston has six lottery picks in their prime on the rotation, led by the little bitch as the no 1 pick. The lowest lottery pick is no 9, everyone else was picked 1-6. And the no 9 pick (Hayward) is the prized FA pickup who makes more money than everyone else. Think about that: six lottery picks in the rotation! And not has-been lottery picks, but guys doing damage right now in the league.

Despite all this talent, they fall to a team that features one superstar and no one else. Seriously. And the face of this failure is that little bitch. Couldn't have been a more perfect failure.

Dallas lost to G.S. in the first round. That's a far bigger collapse than this one. Milwaukee won 11 more games than Boston yet this is the worse collapse in history.

Sure it was.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 am 

Read were Vegas has him going to the Nets!? What happens to Russell?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 am 

veganfan21 wrote:

:lol:

This is a ridiculous analysis of it. Kyrie sucked but the Celtics got their asses kicked by a team who was supposed to kick their asses. Framing this as a Mavs vs We Believe Warriors collapse is just absurd. It’s a 1-4 matchup ffs

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:19 am 

Where ever he goes make sure he isn't the top dog ….He will never be the man as shown in Boston. Last year without him they went to the conference finals this year with him they couldn't make it out of the 2nd round! LTG blames Marcus Smart who played into two games as part of the problem....ltg don't criticize anyone

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:28 am 

Where ever he goes make sure he isn't the top dog ….He will never be the man as shown in Boston. Last year without him they went to the conference finals this year with him they couldn't make it out of the 2nd round! LTG blames Marcus Smart who played into two games as part of the problem....ltg don't criticize anyone

You made the same statement about Giannis last week. Same drab different guy. First Giannis can't lead anyone and now Irving. Meanwhile you continue pray to the alter of "top 10" Jimmy Butler who has never been the best player on any team that made it past the first round.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am 

long time guy wrote:

You made the same statement about Giannis last week. Same drab different guy. First Giannis can't lead anyone and now Irving. Meanwhile you continue pray to the alter of "top 10" Jimmy Butler who has never been the best player on any team that made it past the first round.

You better worry about your two studs ( duds ) Embiid and Simmons and if they can't beat Toronto you better rethink the process :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Boston is just not a good fit for Kyrie.

We also found out he isn’t an alpha. Very close, but just not the guy he thought he was.

Playing with KD next year will be great for him and the NBA next year.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 am 

long time guy wrote:

You better worry about your two studs ( duds ) Embiid and Simmons and if they can't beat Toronto you better rethink the process :lol:

Why? I have already been proven right. You won't discuss Minnesota even with the threat of a .357 pointed at your head. Philly has the best center in the game and they have gone to the 2nd round of the playoffs both years that those two have played full seasons. the fact is that the Process worked and no silly ass timetable that you have sought to establish changes that.

You validated it for me when you ran from the double down on the bet that I proposed. Minnesota flopped. You said they'd be better. The discussion regarding the process is over as far as I'm concerned.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Everybody lost in this one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next