It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
He's stringing some good games together...as I knew he would...when he's doing well ltg doesn't post

He shot 6 for 15 with 7 assists and 6 turnovers. That isn't a good game.

The guy he was guarding scored 23 and shot over 50% from the field playing less than half the game. Thats a good.

Get tired of hearing about how great guys are playing when they aren't. He has played slightly better but he is still only shooting 39% on the year with 26% from 3. He avg 4 turnovers per game. He also is the worst defensive player in the league.
His offensive rating is 96 and his defensive rating is 115. I note that for people that care about that sort of thing. Every advanced metric has him in the negative. Again i say it for those that like that sort of thing.

When you comsistently bash guys like Simmons and praise bums like this there is no need to take you serious. Not to mention your non stop trolling. Its old and boring at this point.

No one pays you much attentiion and I presume its because they know what your angle happens to be. At some point have a thought that doesn't pertain to me or something you think that I have said. You know have an original thought for a change.

I don't comsistently bash Simmons! Now Fultz they know your angle see Saunders post

Your discussions regarding Fultz (a guy that doesn't play) is consistent with your discussion regarding games (you don't watch).

Its a waste of time to talk about a guy that is injured and not playing. If he plays then we can have a discussion about him. If he ends up retiring then we can discuss him. I have no interest talking about an injured guy. If he turns out to be a bust then cool have at it. You are talking an injured guy and saying "see I told you so". It is for the birds.

I say I won't watch Da Bulls until they make the playoffs and you keep saying I don't watch any games so you again lie and keep deflecting shit away from you...I haven't posted shit about Simmons in probably a month you jagoff

At some point you just lose interest in responding to non stop trolling. That may be your getdown but it ain't mine.

Prease speak Engrish

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:40 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

He shot 6 for 15 with 7 assists and 6 turnovers. That isn't a good game.

The guy he was guarding scored 23 and shot over 50% from the field playing less than half the game. Thats a good.

Get tired of hearing about how great guys are playing when they aren't. He has played slightly better but he is still only shooting 39% on the year with 26% from 3. He avg 4 turnovers per game. He also is the worst defensive player in the league.
His offensive rating is 96 and his defensive rating is 115. I note that for people that care about that sort of thing. Every advanced metric has him in the negative. Again i say it for those that like that sort of thing.

When you comsistently bash guys like Simmons and praise bums like this there is no need to take you serious. Not to mention your non stop trolling. Its old and boring at this point.

No one pays you much attentiion and I presume its because they know what your angle happens to be. At some point have a thought that doesn't pertain to me or something you think that I have said. You know have an original thought for a change.

I don't comsistently bash Simmons! Now Fultz they know your angle see Saunders post

Your discussions regarding Fultz (a guy that doesn't play) is consistent with your discussion regarding games (you don't watch).

Its a waste of time to talk about a guy that is injured and not playing. If he plays then we can have a discussion about him. If he ends up retiring then we can discuss him. I have no interest talking about an injured guy. If he turns out to be a bust then cool have at it. You are talking an injured guy and saying "see I told you so". It is for the birds.

I say I won't watch Da Bulls until they make the playoffs and you keep saying I don't watch any games so you again lie and keep deflecting shit away from you...I haven't posted shit about Simmons in probably a month you jagoff

At some point you just lose interest in responding to non stop trolling. That may be your getdown but it ain't mine.

Prease speak Engrish

Not interested in indulging your non stop trolling. Have a good one. Its boring and repetitive. You have nothing to add and reading posts that regurgitate things that I have said at some point doesn't interest me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
This is some crazy parallel universe where a guard shoots 39% from the field and 29% from 3 and that's considered "good". This dude is a poor man's Arenas at best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Caller Bob wrote:
This is some crazy parallel universe where a guard shoots 39% from the field and 29% from 3 and that's considered "good". This dude is a poor man's Arenas at best.

you're an idiot, that's been well established here for a while.

Another good game for Trae last night, 18 pts, 5 assists. Having a great rookie year for a 19 year old PG with very high usage and playing with a suspect roster. top 10 in assists despite playing with a center rotation of Dedman and Len.

Name a PG in recent years who had a better rookie season than Trae Young?

Fultz
Ball
Fox
DSJ
Nitilikina
Dunn
Brogden (won ROY averaging 10pts, 4asts)
Russel
Mudiay
Rozier
MCW (won ROY shooting 40% and 26% from 3)

Dame Lillard, 2012. There's your answer. Last rookie PG to have as good a rookie year as Trae was Lillard back in 2012.

So stick it up your ass (if there's still room) ur a fucking moron. Guy's having a great rookie year, making his share of mistakes and learning from them. Game has noticeably elevated since start of December, but go ahead and keep quoting your raw stats with no context. Fucking clown.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:40 pm 

You sure have a fucked up definition of what "great" is.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:45 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

He is playing "great" since the start of Dec yet his overall numbers have remained about the same. Its a waste of time since the Shakes idiot will always say that he is playing great even when he isn't.

Very few of the guys listed had the type of setup that he has. He has a 27% usage rate also (for guys that like that sort of thing) I will just say he has the ball in his hands all the time.

Those stats with that level of usage outstanding. Couple that with nonexistent defense and what do you actually have? Not much of anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:49 pm 

He(shakes) is an annoying little fucker. I have no idea why he's taking the criticism of Trae Young so personal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Caller Bob wrote:
He(shakes) is an annoying little fucker. I have no idea why he's taking the criticism of Trae Young so personal.

You should see what happens when you piss in his shoes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:55 pm 

shakes wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

you're an idiot, that's been well established here for a while.

Another good game for Trae last night, 18 pts, 5 assists. Having a great rookie year for a 19 year old PG with very high usage and playing with a suspect roster. top 10 in assists despite playing with a center rotation of Dedman and Len.

Name a PG in recent years who had a better rookie season than Trae Young?

Fultz
Ball
Fox
DSJ
Nitilikina
Dunn
Brogden (won ROY averaging 10pts, 4asts)
Russel
Mudiay
Rozier
MCW (won ROY shooting 40% and 26% from 3)

Dame Lillard, 2012. There's your answer. Last rookie PG to have as good a rookie year as Trae was Lillard back in 2012.

So stick it up your ass (if there's still room) ur a fucking moron. Guy's having a great rookie year, making his share of mistakes and learning from them. Game has noticeably elevated since start of December, but go ahead and keep quoting your raw stats with no context. Fucking clown.

Admittingly hadn't watched the NBA since at least 2012. Still feels qualified to tell you about the NBA since 2012.

shakes wrote:
BTW, this is my first time ever seeing Kawhi play. Didn't start following NBA again till last till Lonzo arrived and Kawhi was out all year pretending to be hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:23 pm 

Rat wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You should see what happens when you piss in his shoes.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:11 pm 

26 pts, 11 boards and 4 assists vs Milwaukee today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
he's doing better than I thought he would. still not shooting a great percentage but that will get better. he needs to get stronger which he will. I could see him being a ben gordon type on a really good team. instant offense when the o is struggling. his d sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm 

19-10-6 book it ...he's good

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:51 am 

19-10-6 book it ...he's good

He's real good and seems to be getting better every week.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:38 am 

16 points on 26 shots last night, this guys a fucking bum.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Caller Bob wrote:

My box score says 17 shots. You don't get to FGA +3PTA together. Do better when you make a proclamation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:25 pm 

ok, well 2-9 from 3 is still awful.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:42 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

Well, he's ranked anywhere from 3 to 7 among rookies. He was drafted 5th. He's got a lot of things going for him and he has some major holes. Just like most rookies that aren't named Doncic.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Caller Bob wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:24 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Well, he's ranked anywhere from 3 to 7 among rookies. He was drafted 5th. He's got a lot of things going for him and he has some major holes. Just like most rookies that aren't named Doncic.

He is going to have to be more efficient offensively in order to offset his shoddy defense. 39% from the field isn't going to cut it.

He is playing better than he was in the beginning of the year

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:44 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He is going to have to be more efficient offensively in order to offset his shoddy defense. 39% from the field isn't going to cut it.

He is playing better than he was in the beginning of the year

Lin is still better. Alex Len has actually been good this last stretch of 20 games when they've been .500. There's life in his play I haven't seen before.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:49 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-rookie-power-rankings-luka-doncic-continues-all-star-play-trae-young-kevin-huerter-lead-surprising-hawks/

yep, great job finally showing up to post again in this thread when Trae finally had a subpar game. Of course, that one bad game didn't stop him from being the #2 ranked rookie last week (2nd week in a row at #2) behind Doncic. Helped lead his team to wins vs Philly and OKC last week, but I guess you forgot to post after those games.

TL:DR = fuck off troll.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 pm 

21 pts on 8/13 shooting, 6 assists.

Where's Bob?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Lit up the Bulls tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 am 

Big Chicagoan wrote:
Lit up the Bulls tonight.

couldn't buy a bucket, but carved the Bulls up with his passing. Shot wasn't even that off, was rimming everything in and out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm 

1-12 yeah this guy is owning the league :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 am 

11-15 2reb 8 asst 30pts

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:24 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

crickets today.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:13 pm 

shakes wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

crickets today.

I'm 95% sure Trae Young will not own the league(MVP?)
I'm about 85% sure he will not be a bust(he's a #5 pick)

The pertinent question is, Will he ever be an all star? His passing ability in traffic, right now, is right there with the greats. All the bigs that play with him know that they better be ready for a ball coming outta nowhere.

Everything else, right now, horribly sucks. I watch him a lot BECAUSE he's an enigma.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 pm 

shakes wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

crickets today.

same crickets from you on days when he shits the bed on 3-14 from the field. Which is more often then not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next