It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:12 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
.if you think they have better young talent than the T Wolves you are wrong...and even in your convoluted mind they are I don't see them contending for a long time

Already pivoted more from this original post than AD in his prime.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
.if you think they have better young talent than the T Wolves you are wrong...and even in your convoluted mind they are I don't see them contending for a long time

When I feel it I'll rip the Process to shreds

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:57 pm 

long time guy wrote:

This is another stellar example of a guy on here admitting that he was wrong about something.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:13 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

This is another stellar example of a guy on here admitting that he was wrong about something.

ie. you admitting the process has not worked

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:21 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

They are still better than Minnesota. Will be for the foreseeable future too.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

So the Process is to be better than the T-Wolves :roll:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:08 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

So the Process is to be better than the T-Wolves :roll:

Correction. Process has been much better than Minnesota.

Once you were wrong it became championship or bust. Using that dumbass logic the plans of 29 other teams were busts too.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:31 pm 

So the process is finishing 3rd and one and done in the playoffs ( fact of matter the Sixers regular season record was worse this year than last) So Washington was a Process team a few years back?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 pm 

So the process is finishing 3rd and one and done in the playoffs ( fact of matter the Sixers regular season record was worse this year than last) So Washington was a Process team a few years back?

Then after Minnesota you latched on to Boston.
I guess Boston just had a better "Process"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:

we are speaking about you.....your picks for the East Celtics 76ers both adios la bye bye

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:41 pm 

long time guy wrote:

we are speaking about you.....your picks for the East Celtics 76ers both adios la bye bye

Conveniently neglects to mention that he too picked Boston (conveniently after they went up 1-0) also.
2nd round
Raptors
Celtics
Portland
GS

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Conveniently neglects to mention that he too picked Boston (conveniently after they went up 1-0) also.
2nd round
Raptors
Celtics
Portland
GS

3 out of 4 pretty damn good....but you dwell on the one I got wrong... asshole

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

2nd round
Raptors
Celtics
Portland
GS

Next Giannis can't lead a team anywhere
Just home from church Giannis you're not in Indianapolis anymore :lol: Whoever thought he was enough to carry a team to a Championship don't know jackshit! He needs much much more :wink:

Only less than a week later go out on limb and boldly predict

Looking like the Bucks and Warriors

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:05 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

2nd round
Raptors
Celtics
Portland
GS

Next Giannis can't lead a team anywhere
Just home from church Giannis you're not in Indianapolis anymore :lol: Whoever thought he was enough to carry a team to a Championship don't know jackshit! He needs much much more :wink:

Only less than a week later go out on limb and boldly predict

Looking like the Bucks and Warriors

you said the same thing! and this is about you and the Process year 6....sort of like Russia still haven't completed the 5 year plan start in 1917 Image

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:13 pm 

you said the same thing! and this is about you and the Process year 6....sort of like Russia still haven't completed the 5 year plan start in 1917

So are you suggesting they blow this thing up old non wise Walt?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:
you said the same thing! and this is about you and the Process year 6....sort of like Russia still haven't completed the 5 year plan start in 1917

So are you suggesting they blow this thing up old non wise Walt?[/quo

we will see what they do....rumors are flying about Simmons being moved.....what happens if Redick,Butler and Harris leave?
Again you always bring it to me the Process ( which they have stopped calling it didn't work) How many of their # draft picks are still on the team?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:26 pm 

Anothe terrible Walt quote job. By the way couldn't or wouldn't answer a legit question.

Merely proceeds to tell me why the process hasn't worked. Damn dumbass

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:

we will see what they do....rumors are flying about Simmons being moved.....what happens if Redick,Butler and Harris leave?
Again you always bring it to me the Process ( which they have stopped calling it didn't work) How many of their # draft picks are still on the team?

The question wasn't about "seeing what they do. The question is about what would you do?

Should they trade everyone off or not?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:40 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

The question wasn't about "seeing what they do. The question is about what would you do?

No they shouldn't trade everyone....what would you do? Stand pat?????? I'm the one saying the Process is a failure and all you have done is ask me shit :roll:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I'd let Reddick go, Harris can fuck off too. I'd try to resign Butler. Have to get Ben to work on his shot and sign some scorers who can knock down a three. Embiid suffers the most from Simmons lack of a jumper. I'd look into trading Simmons for LeBron, L.A. might go full tank.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

No they shouldn't trade everyone....what would you do? Stand pat?????? I'm the one saying the Process is a failure and all you have done is ask me shit :roll:

it's only a failure because you were pathetically wrong about it and you don't want to admit it.

Because of tanking they were able to draft the best center in the game. A generational talent at that. They also were able to draft a guy that was a rookie of the year during his first year and an All Star in his 2nd.

They were able to secure "top 10" Jimmy Butler because of 2 players (Saric and Covington) who were acquired during the Process.

Tobias Harris was acquired because they had a draft pick acquired as a result of the "The Process".

Either one or both of those players will be back.

The Process has always been about Simmons and Embiid.

In both years that they have been full time players the Sixers have won 50 games.

When they started the process in 13' their record was 34 -48. They are now legit contenders.

You placed 2 teams (Minnesota and Philly) above Philly. You were certain (til you weren't) that their futures were better than Philly's. Theirs isn't

I guarantee that your gutless ass won't bet on either to be better than Philly next season.

If so name your price.

If not shut the fuck up going forward or I will simply keep bumping this post whenever I deem it necessary.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:07 pm 

312player wrote:
I'd let Reddick go, Harris can fuck off too. I'd try to resign Butler. Have to get Ben to work on his shot and sign some scorers who can knock down a three. Embiid suffers the most from Simmons lack of a jumper. I'd look into trading Simmons for LeBron, L.A. might go full tank.

I agree with you on Redick. If brought back he needs to come off the bench. Too much of a defensive liability and he doesn't pack much punch offensively at playoff time as teams simply crowd him and prevent him from shooting.

Disagree about Harris. I'd keep him over Butler actually. He is a better fit and he is about 3-4 years younger and he is bigger.

I'd keep Butler too but he would have to understand that he is a 3rd or possibly 4th best option on this team.

If nothing else that 3 possession stretch where they placed the ball in his hands in crunch time and he wasn't good enough to even get a shot off was illustrative of why he isn't nor has he ever been a No.1 option. True No.1 options can always get you a shot.

Brown probably has to go too.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

it's only a failure because you were pathetically wrong about it and you don't want to admit it.

Because of tanking they were able to draft the best center in the game. A generational talent at that. They also were able to draft a guy that was a rookie of the year during his first year and an All Star in his 2nd.

They were able to secure "top 10" Jimmy Butler because of 2 players (Saric and Covington) who were acquired during the Process.

Tobias Harris was acquired because they had a draft pick acquired as a result of the "The Process".

In both years that they have been full time players the Sixers have won 50 games.

When they started the process in 13' their record was 34 -48. They are now legit contenders.

You placed 2 teams (Minnesota and Philly) above Philly. You were certain (til you weren't) that their futures were better than Philly's. Theirs isn't

I guarantee that your gutless ass won't bet on either to be better than Philly next season.7 years to be a contender that's special I was wrong on the T Wolves now admit you are wrong

If so name your price.

If not shut the fuck up going forward or I will simply keep bumping this post whenever I deem it necessary.

you threatening me? Fuck off ( Minnesota and Philly ) wtf you babbling about ?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:31 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You placed 2 teams (Minnesota and Boston) above Philly. You were certain (til you weren't) that their futures were better than Philly's. It isn't

I guarantee that your gutless ass won't bet on either to be better than Philly next season.7 years to be a contender that's special I was wrong on the T Wolves now admit you are wrong

If so name your price.

you threatening me? Fuck off ( Minnesota and Philly ) wtf you babbling about ?

I knew you'd duck as you always do.

Continue to gif and troll with your childish antics.

If you really believed it was a flop you would have doubled down on your Minnesota bet and you would take the bet regarding Minnesota or/and Boston for next year. You aren't and we both know why.

Some failure the Process has been I guess.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:28 am 

Duck you don't answer a question...a generational player who they say don't play enough games....he ever learn to play with his back to the basket he might be great and no shoot Ben took one shot outside of the paint! Was this year a success for the 76ers answer the question Chief

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:34 am 

Duck you don't answer a question...a generational player who they say don't play enough games....he ever learn to play with his back to the basket he might be great and no shoot Ben took one shot outside of the paint! Was this year a success for the 76ers answer the question Chief

Embiid is regarded as the best Center in the game right now. He is already considered to be great.

No this season wasn't a failure. They lost it happens. Still doesn't mean the process hasn't worked. It has. They will go into next season as one of the two teams favored to win the East. With that being the case how is it a failure?

As far as the not enough games thing goes in the past 2 years he has played in more games than Jimmy Butler yet your support for Butler is at an all time high.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 am 

long time guy wrote:

Embiid is regarded as the best Center in the game right now. He is already considered to be great.

No this season wasn't a failure. They lost it happens. Still doesn't mean the process hasn't worked. It has. They will go into next season as one of the two teams favored to win the East. With that being the case how is it a failure?

As far as the not enough games thing goes in the past 2 years he has played in more games than Jimmy Butler yet your support for Butler is at an all time high.

You say Butler is shit but you compare him to everyone????

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 am 

long time guy wrote:

No you think he is great and you never mention the fact that he misses a ton of games. I'm merely pointing out how much of a hypocrite and flip flopper you happen to be. If not playing games doesn't effect your evaluation of Butler then it shouldn't effect your evaluation of Embiid.

You're grasping at straws in an effort to be proven correct. You're failing miserably as usual.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:06 am 

long time guy wrote:

In the past 2 years who played more minutes....Spin Doctor....go fuck yourself

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:31 am 

long time guy wrote:

In the past 2 years who played more minutes....Spin Doctor....go fuck yourself

I prefer to state things that are relevant. You don't. Its why you are a bumbling buffoon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next