It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Bagels wrote:
Looks like you may be getting 10$
I'll make sure it's an old and tattered bill and not new & crisp

Send him a thousand pennies.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Absolute bullshit refs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:15 pm 

Getting to point where Wolves were going to lose no matter what. Boston defense shut down Butler. Bench can't score.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 pm 

Statement game tonight. Gotta get that Celtics game out of the player's minds. Have to get contributions from the bench.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:17 pm 

I wish I hadn't run LTG off. Would love to talk E'Twaun Moore with him right now. Starting for a Western Conference playoff team, 13.1 PPG, 54.2% FG, 47.2% 3P, 2.6 REB, 2.2 AST, 1 STL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:27 pm 

IMU wrote:
I wish I hadn't run LTG off. Would love to talk E'Twaun Moore with him right now. Starting for a Western Conference playoff team, 13.1 PPG, 54.2% FG, 47.2% 3P, 2.6 REB, 2.2 AST, 1 STL

I don't have any interest in discussing sports or anything else with you. I've asked that you stop with the references or I am going to knock your motherfucking teeth out. You aren't built for the smoke.

You went there and the best thing to do is to pretend that you didn't. This will be the last time that i address this.

I told you that i am going to disengage and i am. If you want me to continue that policy then the best thing to do is to avoid me.

Last edited by long time guy on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:28 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I don't have any intetest in discussing sports or anything else with you. I've asked that you stop with the references or I am going to knock your mothetfucking teeth out. You aren't built for the smoke.

You went there and the best thing to do is to pretend that you didn't. This will be the last time that i address this.

You need to realize that you command no one. Put me on ignore if you do not like what I have to say. And if that isn't enough, I'll see you when I see you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I don't have any intetest in discussing sports or anything else with you. I've asked that you stop with the references or I am going to knock your mothetfucking teeth out. You aren't built for the smoke.

You need to realize that you command no one. Put me on ignore if you do not like what I have to say. And if that isn't enough, I'll see you when I see you.

That will be a whole lot sooner than you think. Either stop or i will.

I'm attempting to stay out of the way. Allow me to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 pm 

We'll meet at John B Drake, by the flag pole.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:35 pm 

IMU wrote:
We'll meet at John B Drake, by the flag pole.

Works for me. Shoot me a time.

Unfortunately your scary bitch ass would never step into that neighborhood.

Last edited by long time guy on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:35 pm 

Good start so far. But we've seen good first quarters plenty. Need 48 MINUTES OF INTENSITYYYY

edit: Tomorrow at 6am, psycho.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:40 pm 

Is Mercy Hospital considered the same neighborhood? I've been there a time or two. So another thing you thought you knew but didn't. I'm just glad you didn't leave. I enjoy my victory laps.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 pm 

IMU wrote:
Good start so far. But we've seen good first quarters plenty. Need 48 MINUTES OF INTENSITYYYY

edit: Tomorrow at 6am, psycho.

Nah. When you call people out of their name you better be ready to stand on it. I don't do walk backs.

You personalize petty sports discussions. You're the psycho. You get all up in people's personal lives. There is something wrong with you. I've attempted to avoid this. I'm requesting that you allow me the luxury of doing so. If you continue with the bullshit then that wouldn't be allowing me that luxury.

I have no interest in engaging you in anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:48 pm 

If you lie on this board, you'll get called on it. If you have asinine opinions on this board, you'll get called on it. If you get into weird ass vendettas on this board, you'll get called on it.

Check the terms and conditions, you opted in to getting called on your bullshit the moment you clicked agree and created your login.

As you said, and I confirmed, you'll either respond to my posts or you won't. But don't expect the content to change.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:51 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm 

IMU wrote:
If you lie on this board, you'll get called on it. If you have asinine opinions on this board, you'll get called on it. If you get into weird as vendettas on this board, you'll get called on it.

Check the terms and conditions, you opted in to getting called on your bullshit the moment you clicked agree and created your login.

This isn't about disagreeing with someone's opinion. That's a lie and look I'm calling you on it. This is about something a little different.

As far as assanine opinions go there are none worse than yours.

As far as weird ass vendettas go there aren't too many worse than yours. People on here have had to intervene in order to prevent you from getting the shit beat out of you.

You also had a vendetta going with a person over their kid. You had a vendetta going over the dynamics of their homelife.

You appear to be a quite fucked up human being. You have been seeking to engage me in petty basketball arguments for over about 2 months now. Doesn't that qualify as a petty vendetta?

I haven't really taken the bait. I avoid you because frankly you don't know shit about basketball. You get a pass on your thoughts because you've cultivated friendships with people on this board and as such they won't challenge you.

All of your "tboughts" are nothing more than a regurgitation of someone else's webpage.

Disagreement is ok and in some instances warranted. What you do is reallly quite different.

You are one of the very few that conducts discussions in that way.

Last edited by long time guy on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:02 pm 

I'm with Bagels now...I like Tyus in the starting lineup. When Teague comes back, I would love to see him as the backup PG. Not because he is bad, but because he definitely can score and the second unit needs offense. Tyus does PG things that fit well with Butler / KAT / Wiggins.

Wait...all this time you've been trying to avoid me? Responding to EVERY SINGLE NBA THOUGHT of mine is a terrible way to accomplish that. You need a strategist.

Last edited by IMU on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 pm 

IMU wrote:
If you lie on this board, you'll get called on it. If you have asinine opinions on this board, you'll get called on it. If you get into weird ass vendettas on this board, you'll get called on it.

As you said, and I confirmed, you'll either respond to my posts or you won't. But don't expect the content to change.

I don't care about content but if you call me a bitch again there is going to be a problem.

I've chosen to avoid you because i believe that is the best course of action. Lets agree to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:05 pm 

I look forward to the new and improved you not acting like one then.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:13 pm 

IMU wrote:
I'm with Bagels now...I like Tyus in the starting lineup. When Teague comes back, I would love to see him as the backup PG. Not because he is bad, but because he definitely can score and the second unit needs offense. Tyus does PG things that fit well with Butler / KAT / Wiggins.

Wait...all this time you've been trying to avoid me? Responding to EVERY SINGLE NBA THOUGHT of mine is a terrible way to accomplish that. You need a strategist.

If i have find the smoking gun. From "watchout world" to Carmelo Anthony to Jimmy Butler you are everywhere. I don't engage you too often because you don't know shit.

Remember when Etwaun Moore was a point guard? Since you continue to reference him remember that 2 day nothing ass discussion.

Now you're back to Hoiberg non development a day after the guy he is supposedly not developing dropped 32 and 9.

What about Jimmy Butler and Tracy Mcgrady?

I will let it roll from here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Physical threats via the internet rarely come off as well as one thinks they will.

Mostly they sound sad.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:15 pm 

IMU wrote:
I look forward to the new and improved you not acting like one then.

Looking up an elementary school as a means of finding out more about me is really an example of a stand up guy.

If you think that of me there is an easy way of finding thay out isn't it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:16 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

If i have find the smoking gun. From "watchout world" to Carmelo Anthony to Jimmy Butler you are everywhere. I don't engage you too often because you don't know shit.

Remember when Etwaun Moore was a point guard? Since you continue to reference him remember that 2 day nothing ass discussion.

Now you're back to Hoiberg non development a day after the guy he is supposedly not developing dropped 32 and 9.

Let the record show you are not only continuing the current discussion with me, but planning to reopen past conversations. Are you that starved for conversation?

1. I am everywhere.

2. E'Twaun Moore has played PG.

3. A day after scoring 2 points on 1-6 shooting and Fred having to "talk" to him after the game. Fred Hoiberg admitted it.

4. Jimmy Butler is on pace to have Tracy McGrady numbers at the end of his career. Don't be upset.

Last edited by IMU on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:19 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Physical threats via the internet rarely come off as well as one thinks they will.

Mostly they sound sad.

It is sad that a guy is only calling a person a bitch from the comforts of a keyboard. It is even sadder that people aren't bothered by it either. It isn't surprising either. People are bothered or not bothered dependind on the guy that is posting.

You don't call guys bitches and pussies. Men don't do that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Let the record show you are not only continuing the current discussion with me, but planning to reopen past conversations. Are you that starved for conversation?

Apparently you are because you continue with the bullshit trolling of me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I post on a sports forum for a reason. I love discussing this stuff. I never said I would ignore you. I want to teach you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

1. I am everywhere.

2. E'Twaun Moore has played PG.

3. A day after scoring 2 points on 1-6 shooting and Fred having to "talk" to him after the game. Fred Hoiberg admitted it.

4. Jimmy Butler is on pace to have Tracy McGrady numbers at the end of his career. Don't be upset.

Guys have bad games. Again with the numbers. He won't have anything close to his career and as it stands now he is 3 points less in career avg.

I referenced that to illustrate the liar that you are.

You seem to be rather interested in referencing me for some odd reason. I'm not interested in engaging you. I have made that clear.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:28 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I post on a sports forum for a reason. I love discussing this stuff. I never said I would ignore you. I want to teach you.

Look at you. Such a witty yet rather deranged man. Such a rather scared man also. So scared that you are really going out of your way to find out about me. I know what that is all about.

Have a good one. Not diffficult to see who the bitch is now is it?

Have a good one. Or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 pm 

Dominant game tonight. Thank you Demarcus Cousins for your 7 turnovers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:51 am 

Regarding Butler, scroll down to #10. Pretty nice.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2196 ... n-love-nba

To rock my soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 49  Next