It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:48 am 

IMU wrote:
Then you just haven't been on the board very long. Go back and see my MCW posts during his rookie year. I am not responsible for your lack of information.

You are delusional if you think that Thibs is the cure for all that ails with MCW. He won't make him shoot better. He won't make him a better decision or a better overall point guard. He will put the ball in his hands via the Bullshit high screen and roll that he predictably runs and that will possibly produce better numbers.

Jason Kidd has done a much better job in developing a second round pick than Thibs has in developing a top five pick.

He also had Brandon Knight playing like an all star when he was in Milwaukee.

If you think that Thibs knows more about the PG position than Kidd you are an idiot. Kidd also ran laps around him when they locked up in the playoffs.

Kidd just won a playoff game in which he started 2 rookies, Tony Snell, ugh! and a gimpy non effective Middleton.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Jason Kidd has done a much better job in developing a second round pick than Thibs has in developing a top five pick.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:22 am 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:

Keep clinging to that one and I'm referring to point guards and I'm referring to this season. By the way that coach that everyone hates has "coached" Butler during the best 2 seasons of his career. That gets lost in all the Hoiberg bashing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:22 am 

Keep clinging to that one and I'm referring to point guards and I'm referring to this season. By the way that coach that everyone hates has "coached" Butler during the best 2 seasons of his career. That gets lost in all the Hoiberg bashing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:

Who are you referring to?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:47 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
long time guy wrote:

Lavine and Wiggins are essentially the same guy. They both have tremendous holes in their game. Their holes can't be excused simply with them being young either. They both are one dimensionAL scorers. They can't impact the game in any other way. That will be a problem. Wiggins is better one on one but he does nothing else as a ball player.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:48 am 

long time guy wrote:
I don't know if Wiggins is a winning player. Close games he takes a lot of forced shots.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:50 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:09 am 

Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:
I don't know if Wiggins is a winning player. Close games he takes a lot of forced shots.

As a 3rd option I'd take him in a heartbeat over Love. Cornerstone of the franchise jury is still out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
Jason Kidd has done a better of job of coaching his team than Thibs has of coaching his.

yikes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

As a 3rd option I'd take him in a heartbeat over Love. Cornerstone of the franchise jury is still out.

Hahahaha

The jury is not out on franchise player. That verdict has been back for awhile now.

Andrew Wiggins franchise player. God that’s hilarious.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:28 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hahahaha

The jury is not out on franchise player. That verdict has been back for awhile now.

You must have missed where your boy Thibs paid him "cornerstone of the franchise" money. :lol: :lol: Jokes on him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hahahaha

You must have missed where your boy Thibs paid him "cornerstone of the franchise" money. :lol: :lol: Jokes on him.

Agreed. I’ve said multiple times this year that was a horrendous contract. Inexcusable.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 am 

I don't think I looked too foolish here , mainly bc Love kinda sucks now :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hahahaha

Agreed. I’ve said multiple times this year that was a horrendous contract. Inexcusable.

Last 2 games he has looked like a "cornerstone of the franchise" guy though. No buckets means Mo buckets apparently. He looked like the guy that i saw under Sam the Man Mitchell a few years ago. If he can keep that up they become legitimate threats going forward.

Wiggins is an extremely talented scorer. He can get a good shot off against anyone. Got to become more consistent and he also has to learn how to effect the games in ways besides scoring. Hasn't done it yet but these last 2 games have been great for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 am 

long time guy wrote:
he also has to learn how to effect the games in ways besides scoring. Hasn't done it yet but these last 2 games have been great for him.

yeah I wish he'd be more involved overall....too many 20 point games with 1 rebound, no assists, no steals etc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12