It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Your franchise superstar has to play in more than 10% of his career games. That's a bit more important than free throw shooting.

Simmons is the key to this whole thing. Embiid is a luxury that probably won't be available most years. Starting this upcoming offseason they need to retool the roster around Simmons. They'll have some flexibility even with Embiid's contract to make some moves.

Simmons isn't as impactful as Embiid and I just provided the evidence. Of course Embiid has to play. That is not a revelation but the notion that Simmons can carry this team regardless of surrounding talent is foolish. They are 1-6 without Embiid and Simmons wasn't good enough to beat the Bulls and Sac the last 2 games. Again I say this as Simmons fan. I think it is another example of you overrating the guys that you like. You sort of jump out the water with them.

Wait... are you under the impression that Simmons won't improve? That this 7 game sample size is gonna define his career? :lol:

It's not overrating guys. It's usually not hard to tell if someone is going to be a future franchise guy pretty early on. Simmons is clearly one.

No he will get better but saying that he will carry any team regardless of talent to 50 wins next year is pushing it. I don't think he will be that good. Certainly not by next year. This thing hinges on Embiid. I gambled on his health. His health is the key to this whole thing.

Well, I do. We will likely find out 16 months from now who is correct.

I don’t think we have to wait 16 months. I am right on this, period.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:34 am 

can't wait for saturday. turn it up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:30 am 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
trust the process Image

Don't you just miss those halcyon days when this sort of thought was the "Ruler of the Roost"?

I know I sure do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: John's
They beat a cupcake opponent. Spoelstra should win coach of the year for trotting that garbage roster in the playoffs. Dude can coach.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
ltg is going to make me root for Lebron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:54 am 

Bagels wrote:
ltg is going to make me root for Lebron

Feel free. You were one of the dissenting opinions regarding "The Process" too. These young guys are for real. They aren't stuttering anyone at this stage of the game. Lebron included.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Let them beat a real team in the playoffs first before you jerk off to the "Process".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Let them beat a real team in the playoffs first before you jerk off to the "Process".

MANY on here didn't even have them making the playoffs so I'm playing with house money. They will win the second round also. They will be helped by injuries if its Boston second round. How many "real teams" did Lebron James's cherry picked roster having ass need to beat in order to get to 7 straight finals? Still didn't prevent Vegan and others from "jerking off" to his greatness.

These young guys are ready to roll.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:23 am 

long time guy wrote:
How many "real teams" did Lebron James's cherry picked roster having ass need to beat in order to get to 7 straight finals? Still didn't prevent Vegan and others from "jerking off" to his greatness.

James has actually won something. Philly beat the 2018 Miami Heat.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

MANY on here didn't even have them making the playoffs so I'm playing with house money. They will win the second round also. They will be helped by injuries if its Boston second round. How many "real teams" did Lebron James's cherry picked roster having ass need to beat in order to get to 7 straight finals? Still didn't prevent Vegan and others from "jerking off" to his greatness.

These?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 am 

Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:
How many "real teams" did Lebron James's cherry picked roster having ass need to beat in order to get to 7 straight finals? Still didn't prevent Vegan and others from "jerking off" to his greatness.

James has actually won something. Philly beat the 2018 Miami Heat.

They'd also beat the 2018 Minnesota Timberwolves too!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am 

great discussion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 pm 

long time guy wrote:

#Truth

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
312player wrote:
Starting to look pretty solid, could win the East next year.

^^ Eh

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:09 pm 

long time guy wrote:

I'm not bitter...seeing a Pro team tank and not be any better makes me bitter....

Does any Really believe that this is what makes Walt a bitter man?

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:51 pm 

312player wrote:
312player wrote:

^^ Eh

As of right now I'd still take Boston. Let's see who Philly adds this summer.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:58 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
This really isn't debatable at this point.

you're not one much for debate anyway. Suits just fine.

Ok Stephen Douglas Ben Simmons is the real deal...you watch any LSU games ??? He's got no outside game...the will be in the finals....never

You probably say that about every team in the league. Bitter pill for a bitter man once someone actually screws up the theory by making it.

I'm not bitter...seeing a Pro team tank and not be any better makes me bitter....if you think they have better young talent than the T Wolves you are wrong...and even in your convoluted mind they are I don't see them contending for a long time....I'm not bitter I'm realistic

Don't you just love how guys on here admit when they are wrong about something?. Don't you also just love when other board members call them out for failing to admit when they are wrong about something? It truly is a beautiful thing.

Penis Boston>Philly and almost as young ....how do you get passed that? The possibility of Simmons or Embiid leaving is better than the 6ers getting a a top free agent

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:02 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
312player wrote:
312player wrote:

^^ Eh

Im not confident in Kyries knees going forward, this is the 3rd time he's missed a lot of time with that.. He's only getting older and sorer.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:12 pm 

312player wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
312player wrote:
312player wrote:

^^ Eh

Im not confident in Kyries knees going forward, this is the 3rd time he's missed a lot of time with that.. He's only getting older and sorer.

Come on. I'd rather bet on him being healthy than Embiid.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:13 pm 

I'd take Embiid games played over Kyrie the next 4 seasons

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:30 pm 

312player wrote:

I see you play the percentages .....ass hat

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:56 pm 

312player wrote:

I see you play the percentages .....ass hat

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 pm 

I just established 3 things in your quote that are wrong dumbass and i don't recall you mentioning Boston in any of them you fucking bandwagon jumper. You clearly stated "Minnesota". Talk about your proverbial pivot and damn you're dense for even attempting to pull that stupid shit off.

This is for bandwagon jumping Walt

Last edited by long time guy on Sat May 12, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:03 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

you're not one much for debate anyway. Suits just fine.

Ok Stephen Douglas Ben Simmons is the real deal...you watch any LSU games ??? He's got no outside game...the will be in the finals....never

You probably say that about every team in the league. Bitter pill for a bitter man once someone actually screws up the theory by making it.

I'm not bitter...seeing a Pro team tank and not be any better makes me bitter....if you think they have better young talent than the T Wolves you are wrong...and even in your convoluted mind they are I don't see them contending for a long time....I'm not bitter I'm realistic

Don't you just love how guys on here admit when they are wrong about something?. Don't you also just love when other board members call them out for failing to admit when they are wrong about something? It truly is a beautiful thing.

Penis Boston>Philly and almost as young ....how do you get passed that? The possibility of Simmons or Embiid leaving is better than the 6ers getting a a top free agent

See above post for context.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:17 pm 

long time guy wrote:
I just established 3 things in your quote that are wrong dumbass and i don't recall you mentioning Boston in any of them you fucking bandwagon jumper. You clearly stated "Minnesota". Talk about your proverbial pivot and damn you're dense for even attempting to pull that stupid shit off.

If your goal in life is proving yourself right and me wrong...I suggest that you get a life :D

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:38 pm 

long time guy wrote:

If your goal in life is proving yourself right and me wrong...I suggest that you get a life :D

From the guy that bounces from thread to thread never having anything positive or constructive to say. From the guy whose sole purpose for posting is to disagree with people. Aint that just rich.

From the guy who can't let the Philly thing go long after he has been proven wrong. You are upset simply because you have been made to look like a fool after always going out of your way to make others look like fools.

To that i say "get over it"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

From the guy that bounces from thread to thread never having anything positive or constructive to say. From the guy whose sole purpose for posting is to disagree with people. Aint that just rich.

From the guy who can't let the Philly thing go long after he has been proven wrong. You are upset simply because you have been made to look like a fool after always going out of your way to make others look like fools.

To that i say "get over it"

I'm over it....but you will never be

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:48 pm 

Imagine if this team drafted 50% or higher on their lottery picks during the process how good they would be.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/ ... elle-fultz

Colangelo shockingly acting like a clown. I wonder if his use of Twitter aliases though makes Philadelphia more attractive to Durant.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
ZephMarshack wrote:
https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

Colangelo shockingly acting like a clown. I wonder if his use of Twitter aliases though makes Philadelphia more attractive to Durant.

That's a really odd thing to do for someone in his position.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next