It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Boogie and Brow
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
not off to a good start :lol:

i watched most of the 1st half and they (not surprisingly) were sloppy and didn't seem to be on the same page..and the Rockets just scored at will

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
It will take them two years that this ain't going to work

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Bagels wrote:
not off to a good start :lol:

i watched most of the 1st half and they (not surprisingly) were sloppy and didn't seem to be on the same page..and the Rockets just scored at will

I forgot to comment on it at the time, but I watched it too...they kept getting Cousins in pick and roll situations. And right out of the box, in his very first game there he gets in a snit with a player and a snit with an official. In his defense, they were beating him up in the post, but really, the game is called these days in favor of guard oriented teams...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm 

I watched that game too and Cousins and Davis weren't clicking at all. A little shocked at how Davis was getting beat on D and Cousins was taking some bad shots. THey will get better but they didn't look good at all playing together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:02 pm 

long time guy wrote:
I watched that game too and Cousins and Davis weren't clicking at all. A little shocked at how Davis was getting beat on D and Cousins was taking some bad shots. THey will get better but they didn't look good at all playing together.

well, at least you're watching the same game I was. And Holliday, as the home announcers kept pointing out, has been pretty terrible lately. Cousins is destined to be Bob McAdoo, one could guess.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
:lol: :lol: Like I said, Gentry sucks.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Quote:
Cousins' effort in the half court has waned. New Orleans has given up an unthinkable 115 points per 100 possessions when he plays without Davis, a full six points worse than Sacramento's dead-last overall mark, per NBA.com. Cousins is back to reaching and lurching instead of moving his feet.

Cousins has to play some defense at some point if he wants to ever get to the playoffs.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Quote:
Cousins' effort in the half court has waned. New Orleans has given up an unthinkable 115 points per 100 possessions when he plays without Davis, a full six points worse than Sacramento's dead-last overall mark, per NBA.com. Cousins is back to reaching and lurching instead of moving his feet.

Cousins has to play some defense at some point if he wants to ever get to the playoffs.

Or Gentry needs to go. Heading toward his typical 10 games under 500 season. Overrated. I'm still on track with a prediction saying he's gone this year.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:06 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Quote:

Or Gentry needs to go. Heading toward his typical 10 games under 500 season. Overrated. I'm still on track with a prediction saying he's gone this year.

On track for what? They are currently .500 Anthony Davis is always injured. That is their biggest problem. Can't stay healthy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:21 am 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Quote:

On track for what? They are currently .500 Anthony Davis is always injured. That is their biggest problem. Can't stay healthy.

On track to be dismissed for being a mediocre team despite employing two superstars.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:37 pm 

they do play better with each other than I thought they would, but Cousins just doesn't want to defend. He's like Gasol, teams get him in the pick and roll at will.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
after a couple of 40-15 by the Brow.....it's the go to place to play :lol: bunch of Jagoffs

I'm out.